Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2009, 18:41   #451
Senior - BHPian

I think good news may not be there, if the feedback of the trainees are to be taken, but initially it was the same with ANHC, yet it sells like hot cakes.
Old 12th May 2009, 18:59   #452
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
Launch is on early june. Watch this space for something else...which will be unwrapped.

EDIT: some people say that the car is not so good...

EDIT: wait till tomorrow, maybe something will blow out of the pressure cooker.
You got something up your sleeve, haan sid! Come on, spill the beans quick. You got me hooked!
Old 12th May 2009, 20:08   #453
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish7 View Post
Well, this report already gives lot of info -
http://www.hondajazzindia.com/autocar.pdf
Same as what it is in current ACI issue , the editor has driven a UK 1.2i-vtec, Indian version will be different except for the engine.
Old 13th May 2009, 18:10   #454
BHPian

Are we not keeping this thread up and running.
Sidindica seems to have put 31 pages of hard fought thread to 2nd fiddle now (just kidding)
Old 14th May 2009, 16:45   #455
BHPian

Add of Jazz on TV, a nice blue coloured Jazz is ssen and then a one liner "Coming on 15th may"
Old 14th May 2009, 17:54   #456
BHPian

@loving alaap: You must've seen the Maruti Ritz ad!
Old 14th May 2009, 20:38   #457
BHPian

^ That IS the ritz ad!

I wonder what Honda is thinking after reading the comments on this thread.(Yes companies follow online forums, and after the tbhp ritz TD it has confirmed it )
Old 15th May 2009, 18:33   #458
BHPian

Oops!! that's ritz add, not the Jazz.
Old 15th May 2009, 18:37   #459
BHPian

Launch on June 10

I had registered my friend for a test drive on the Honda India site and he just got a call from them informing the launch date as June 10.
Old 16th May 2009, 00:20   #460
Senior - BHPian

I just registered for a test drive myself. The forms do not load well on Google Chrome. Works well with IE and Firefox. I am really really looking forward to the test drive.
Old 16th May 2009, 14:26   #461
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
I think good news may not be there, if the feedback of the trainees are to be taken, but initially it was the same with ANHC, yet it sells like hot cakes.
Sid,

What was the complaint? Power, interiors?
Old 8th March 2010, 18:23   #462

honda jazz automatic trasmission going to come or plans are scrapped need help......

Hi,

I need an advise, i am waiting from several years for a/t hatch but except i10 and i20 none of the recently launched hatches have A/T. And i am not at all intrested in hyundai.

I am very keen on honda jazz but no news from honda side regarding honda jazz A/T? Already owns two honda ( civic hybrid and crv both a/t) price is not an issue, but do any one have information when honda jazz A/T will be out waited for almost a year now. Due to this delay still stuck with the first generation swift which i own.

Last edited by Jaggu : 8th March 2010 at 20:18. Reason: Please use Search before opening new thread, and avoid typing like... this.... Thanks
Old 9th March 2010, 09:48   #463
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_nuwal View Post
Hi,

I need an advise, i am waiting from several years for a/t hatch but except i10 and i20 none of the recently launched hatches have A/T. And i am not at all intrested in hyundai.

I am very keen on honda jazz but no news from honda side regarding honda jazz A/T? Already owns two honda ( civic hybrid and crv both a/t) price is not an issue, but do any one have information when honda jazz A/T will be out waited for almost a year now. Due to this delay still stuck with the first generation swift which i own.
When i asked about this to the marketing person in Honda i got a reply to wait till the end of April.
Old 9th March 2010, 11:17   #464
BHPian

Euro-IV Honda City

Friends, I was about to book Honda City and the dealer was giving me good "corporate" discount of Rs30K on it. It sound me fishy so called up another Honda dealer. As per them Euro-IV City is expected in April. I know April'10 onwards no BS-III vehicles will be sold in Metro or Tier -1 cities. Can any one please confirm, if there be any cosmetic changes/ upgrades planned with Euro-IV engines (gave a thought as Honda has new President and he might have different plans)

Note from MOD : Old thread, irrelevant today, hence closing.

Last edited by GTO : 9th March 2010 at 18:50. Reason: Adding thread closure note.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks