Team-BHP - New Sonata sighted in chennai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   New Sonata sighted in chennai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/5433-new-sonata-sighted-chennai.html)

Hi guys

I spotted this Hyundai Sonata Yesterday almost looks like a Honda accord back shape.

* the pictures are unclear as its from the phone cam.

Hey Tabrez! Fantastic shots there. It sure looks even more identical to an Accord in a on-the-road picture.

GTO

Great shot tabrez. I wonder how it would looks with the actual Accord next to it. For the record I saw a small car yesterday on the way home totally in covers with the badges taped off. I wonder what that was.

Dippy

hey great pics! yea the back looks like the accord and the front of the optra,so if any one wants a combo of both all you have to do is buy the sonata!

Hey Dippy, maybe you saw the swift or Spark.
Tabrez, good find.
Send these pics too autocar in exchange for cash if you want.
Why aren't there any companies in Mumbai?

The car looks good but twin exhausts? Is this a V6? are they going to give the V6 at the price of a regular accord to capture the market again? :D well whos complaining? the more cylinders it has the more fun it will be...

Amazing find tabrez. It just looks so similar to the New Accord in these pics, hard to distinguish between the two.

Looks like the 2.7 V6 with twin exhausts. Or is it the 3.0 litre, 205 hp monster?

Revv

hey dude nice pics !! the back really looks like the accord accept for the big "H"

REV

dude!
sell the pics!

doesnt the front grill look like that of an alto? and lights like an accent?

Nice shots, the rear looks very identical to that of Accord's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
Hey Dippy, maybe you saw the swift or Spark.

Lambo I dont see any reason for Maruti to keep the Swift in hiding so my bet is that it was the Spark

Dippy

P.S Sorry to go off topic

nice pics dude definately looks like a accord...

Well the accord is 3 years old so Hyundai has a year to win customers before it looses out to the Accord again.
But i hate to say it, i am quite tempted to get one but then again that is because my priorities will be like other luxury car buyers who will inevitably go for it if priced close to or less then accord.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
i am quite tempted to get one

hey dude no offence intended man but do u have an aim to buy each and every car manufactured for the indian market because you seem to have a garage full of different kinds of cars.

Rev

Hey Tabrez nice find there,

The car looks so accord like that i guess i should buy one remove the Hyundai badge and put a Honda sticker. People will mistake it for the new Accord i mean the 8th or 9th generation.. hehe

I just hope they lauch a CRDi and they sure have a winner on their side. People who buy the Octavia is just for its diesel engine (mostly) Rest the Accord is way better. The Octavia doesnot feel like a D segment car IMHO from the inside its so plain jane..

Cheers..