Team-BHP - Tata unveils Nano Europa at Geneva
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Tata unveils Nano Europa at Geneva (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/54468-tata-unveils-nano-europa-geneva.html)

Tata motors has unveiled the Tata Nano Europa, the Europian version of Nano, at Geneva Motor show. The car would offer automatic transmission, ABS and airbags among other features.

Link: Tata Motors unveils the Nano Europa- Automobiles-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

I wish they launch this car in India as well, as the high end version!

BTW, they are also showcasing the electric version of Vista and a luxury sedan concept, Tata Prima, according to the report.

Bah, ABS and airbags seem to be tata vaporware. I've lost count of how many times tata promised ABS/Airbags and conveniently forgot about it ....

Now, the wheel lug nuts, are there 3 or 4 on the Nano. In this picture it has 4.

These are the pics of Nano Europa and Indica Vista EV(renderings) available on net....

wow! Both look smashing cool.
Pity we get the usual (significantly) toned down ones despite being the birthplace!

Cool. Liked the Nano more.
Tata has to give ABS/Airbags in europe to sell them well.

wish we had those kinda headlamps on our nano as well.Sigh!

Here is the Prima!

Tata Prima-Pictures- Day in Pics - Economic Times

That Nano Europa is the most gorgeous looking small car Ive ever seen, and easily the most beautiful Indian car (when made).

Indicators in rear view mirrors,LEDS,nice new lower airdam. The headrests and the roof reminds me of the Smart car.At first i thought it will be tough for the Nano to be a success in the european market.But after this redesign it has a very good chance.
BTW has the Nano passed the NCAP crash tests??

Tata Nano Europa
With a length of 3.29 metres and width of 1.58 metres, the Tata Nano Europa continues to be stylishly petite but surprises with its spacious interior and generous leg space. The slightly longer wheelbase of 2.28 metres combines excellent space and manoeuvrability, further improving on the benchmark standard set by the Tata Nano. The enhanced spaciousness is complemented by redesigned interiors, marked by smooth curves and a high tech yet gentle feel.

To meet the driving needs of its target customers, the Tata Nano Europa will be powered by a 3-cylinder sporty all-aluminium MPFI engine matched with a 5-speed automatic transmission, and electric power steering. The gasoline engine will be class-leading, providing high fuel efficiency and low CO2 emission of less than 100 gm / km meeting the twin goals of being environmentally friendly and stylish – just like the Tata Nano.

The Tata Nano Europa meets all safety regulations. In addition to the all sheet-metal body, its energy absorbing design, use of advanced restraint systems, ABS, ESP and Air Bags will enhance passenger safety.

Just like the Tata Nano, the Tata Nano Europa incorporates exterior compactness with interior comfort and seeks to provide motorists the pleasure and utility of personal mobility combined with affordability and environment-friendliness, in a world where smaller, fuel-efficient cars are emerging as a preferred choice.
Source: Tata Motors - Media Centre

That Nano is very sweet. Cutest small car I have ever seen. Tata scores full marks on design front (Nano europa). If launched here, I will buy that vehicle just for the design sake :thumbs up.
@ short bread: agree: with you.
@ Vinu : Thanks for the Prima pics.

That Nano is the cutest looking thing, I have ever seen on four wheels. It can give the Fiat 500 a run for its money!

Quote:

Originally Posted by safari_lover (Post 1197565)
That Nano is the cutest looking thing, I have ever seen on four wheels. It can give the Fiat 500 a run for its money!

I dont think the Nano will create any problems for the Fiat 500. However, it would surely challenge the Smart4Two.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnhegde (Post 1197465)
That If launched here, I will buy that vehicle just for the design sake

+1 to that mate. I really hope Tata launches it here. Would make a great buy at around 2.5 - 3L.