Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2009, 14:06   #181
BHPian

Harish felt really very bad after reading what pains have you gone through!

I myself have worked with 2 German Firms and its strange to see such a attitude from such a Company.

Anyways after reading this thread, I have changed my thought of going in for Superb.

I was going to book the Superb this week, as me and my wife were floored with the features it offered at the price but at what cost.

Summing up this thread, know i got the reason for such a Killer price for Superb.

Reason:- They can kill the customer withe A.S.S experience and at the end the customer will end up paying more than the 7 Series or S Class, adding all the Monetary and Mental pains.
Old 26th March 2009, 15:06   #182
Senior - BHPian

I in any case have decided not to buy anything from a company that starts with S and ends with A. "Obsessed with quality since 1836" Oh! I wish L&K were alive to see this with their own eyes, they would have shut the company.

Skoda GO back!
Old 26th March 2009, 15:16   #183
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
Mods: There are far too many complaints (and threads) about Skoda. May be you need to create a separate topic for these so that we can see the true magnitude of the problem. I will suggest Skoda Service Sucks (SSS) as the title.
I think it's better the way it is. 4 different threads in the forum would be more visible than a single long thread with 350 posts. And that would give more google hits, increasing the visibility of the problem. Just my opinion though. Final word rests with the powers.
Old 26th March 2009, 15:19   #184
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavt View Post
I think it's better the way it is. 4 different threads in the forum would be more visible than a single long thread with 350 posts. And that would give more google hits, increasing the visibility of the problem. Just my opinion though. Final word rests with the powers.
You misread my post. I was talking of TOPICS and NOT THREADS. This way all these threads can be put under a single topic.
Old 26th March 2009, 16:45   #185
BHPian

if the moderators allow and harish lets us, why not we all start writing mails to the skoda top brasses?? harish has already provided us with their e-mail addresses.

if not anything else it will atleast make them realise how many people are already aware of the situation and would shudder to think how many more will come to know about this.

@harish

you are doing a fantastic job of not letting them go off so easily. i have started an auto consultancy, where i help people decide what car to buy. will have to seriously re-consider about the suggestions.

hatsoff to you buddy

where's India TV and the other TV news channels when they are needed the most??
this is the time for some serious journalism!!
Old 26th March 2009, 18:01   #186
GRV
BHPian

Skoda

Hi Harish

I can never imagine that someone will be so through and take the fight to this level. Hats off to you

But I also want to thank you as you just saved me from such arrogant companies

Lured by their latest advertisement and price for Skods Laura, I had decided to replace my wifes Honda city with Laura. After reading your case I have decided (and surprisingly my wife agreed) not to buy Laura but rather go for civic.

We all must teach these arrogant companies a lesson in any way we can

GRV
Old 26th March 2009, 19:25   #187
BHPian

Hi

Hi Harish,

Wish you luck mate, I hope you come out of this ordeal very soon. Just thought now "is this something you can write or deal in the International Court" (If there is something like that!!) to get media attention through out the globe, probably a topic on yahoo news, etc can work?

I'm sure somebody here should be able to get this on the global forum or media!!

Have a good day

Last edited by crn12 : 26th March 2009 at 19:30.
Old 26th March 2009, 20:07   #188
BHPian

Harish, Have you thought of using Facebook, etc...? I think you can do this & this should really hit them hard!!
Old 26th March 2009, 20:25   #189
BANNED

The team-bhp community needs to help him and also tell people all over India, as to what is happening.

My recommendation.

3. Create a group on Facebook.

Skoda cheaters: Replaced parts worth 4 lakhs with fake ones !

4. All team-bhp members should join the group.

5. As each member joins the group, the feed goes to all the friends of that team-bhp member.

6. Once on that page in facebook, the complaint should be covered with pictures.

Also people should be urged to join that group as more people join the group, the feed goes to all the friends of that person.

In fact on second thoughts the title shouuld itself ask the people to join the group to spread the word !

Skoda Cheaters: Replaced parts worth 4 lakhs with fake ones! Join the group to spread the word !

7. Once the group becomes large enough, media guys will automatically cover it, like the pink chaddi thingy !

MOST IMPORTANT: We, as fellow Team-BHP members have to atively participate by joining the group so that it can have a viral effect !

Guys........lets join hands together !!!.......We can make a differnce !!!!
Ragin_Ice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th March 2009, 20:38   #190
BHPian

crn12 - I am already in touch with the German media, like BILD etc. Got a decent response. Am pursuing it further. Will appreciate any help towards this. Also I am on facebook. What do you suggest?

GTO – that was good thinking, you asking about Nummer Eins. Actually its my mistake. I should have posted that detail earlier. They were boldly advertising as Nummer Eins Roadworx, so I presumed our members here must have been aware. Anyways your experience helped.

Looks like its Aswani’s turn now at Autograph Skoda.

iraghava. – you are welcome. It was my duty. Should have informed long ago. I was dealing with one Shammi Singh Vijan at Nummer Eins.

amit_mechengg - i dont think defaulting on bank EMI is a good idea. Also I dont think I should get a politician. Would add to my woes. Anyways, thanks for trying to help.

Shrishiva – I also identify with what you are saying. I have seen our very own Indians replenish themselves from the drinks trolley directly in the galley.

Magik – I appreciate your concern. Even I feel I should not take the car back.

diffsoft, pawan, sam, ravveendrra, maverick, Max, vid6639, jansher26, Thad, pranavt, skywalker, guns666, gagan, S_budhiraj, sgiitk, samyakmodi, GRV, amtak, shibujp, tortoiseNhare, vijaythacker and TEAM BHP

I have begun to sound repetitive but I will say it again , a big heartfelt THANK YOU to one and all.

I am totally energised for the next round of battle.

Kudos to Team BHP.
harishv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th March 2009, 11:37   #191
Senior - BHPian

Request to mods:

Can this thread be atleast temporarily parked at the top? Logic - this way anyone who visits the forum sees it immediately and is "enlightened" about how Skoda India treats/cheats it's customers.
Old 27th March 2009, 11:56   #192
BANNED

i just cant imagine skoda dealers doing such awful things.We all need alert to avoid such thing.

Kudos to the gentleman who is fighting against skoda!!!http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/images...s/Clapping.gif
Old 27th March 2009, 11:59   #193
BHPian

hey guys, harishv, search for skoda service complaints on google. there is some interesting reading especially the link below. Scary is an understatement

Skoda told to replace faulty car or pay Rs 11 lakh - The Financial Express
Old 27th March 2009, 12:06   #194
BHPian

another thing harishv, going by the number of complaints by searching on google maybe you should compile your own web page with these links and optimize it for google in such a way that if any one searches for skoda or skoda service or skoda complaints in india your page would show up. Am ready to help you with this if you do want to go ahead.

think about it

mods, why dont you consider renaming his thread so that it shows up for these keywords, just a suggestion
Old 27th March 2009, 12:34   #195
BANNED

Just saw this link
Skoda Problems

says ...'Skoda' in Czech means 'Damage'!

How appropriate indeed?

Last edited by sgiitk : 27th March 2009 at 12:35.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks