Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2009, 10:08   #406
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayanang76 View Post
In honest opinion we should verify the credentials of Skoda Corporate and Meghna. What if its a spoof by skoda corporate rivals? Just to be sure they are not..

Can our expert moderators verify their credentials and check they are aunthetic? Then we have a real ball game altogether..
Narayan

This has already been clarified by GTO ... the ID is authentic. This was posted a few pages back - Obviously you missed that!
Old 31st March 2009, 10:30   #407
Senior - BHPian

They mods have verified that the account was activated from an e-mail address belonging to the skoda-auto.co.in domain. This means either the owner has an official Skoda e-mail address or someone has broken into the e-mail server. The latter is highly doubtful.

For all intents and purposes, the e-mail address belongs to Meghna Choksey, Skoda India PR & Communications. Her actual position in the company was found out by someone and revealed in the other thread. Suffice to say, it was upper management and the fact that she/her family own Autobahn and Roadworx shows the amount of corruption in the system.
Old 31st March 2009, 10:58   #408
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalZ View Post
For all intents and purposes, the e-mail address belongs to Meghna Choksey, Skoda India PR & Communications. Her actual position in the company was found out by someone and revealed in the other thread. Suffice to say, it was upper management and the fact that she/her family own Autobahn and Roadworx shows the amount of corruption in the system.
I do not think they are associated with Roadworx
Old 31st March 2009, 11:00   #409
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by drashkum View Post
definitely yes. and its high time...

the moderators will definitely be doing the same for sure

one small request. put a linea picture on top in place of the skoda please............
If there is any existing data as to what car is owned by most people in the forum, then that should be used for the t-bhp logo.
Old 31st March 2009, 11:19   #410
BHPian

@carboy - Why dont we list all the cars and do a poll for the most owned car ?
Old 31st March 2009, 12:25   #411
Distinguished - BHPian

Gosh. One week i was outta town and this is what i get back too! Just spent 2 hours going through the whole thread.
Great going harish. Keep it up!
Thank god i booked the i10 asta AT and not the fabia as suggested by some after reading skoda service issues on other threads.

I'm gonna make it a personal vendatta now and make sure i dissuade all future potential skoda customers.

Skoda Corporate (a.k.a meghana) has taught all a good lesson: How to put one's foot in one's own mouth.

@harish. be careful of what you discuss on your landline, mobile and email relating to the case. Advice you to buy a sim on someone else's name and use for this case. Ask someone else to create a new email id for you as well and don't access it from your home / work IP.

Last edited by Tejas@perioimpl : 31st March 2009 at 12:31. Reason: Changed a line to bold.
Old 31st March 2009, 13:10   #412
BHPian

Quote:
They mods have verified that the account was activated from an e-mail address belonging to the skoda-auto.co.in domain. This means either the owner has an official Skoda e-mail address or someone has broken into the e-mail server. The latter is highly doubtful.
m.
If this is the case then its a sure shot case of impersonation & fraud.

It will further complicate the case against Skoda Auto India, I doubt they will take advantage of this.
Old 31st March 2009, 13:23   #413
BHPian

I strongly suggest having the very first variants of the 800 as part of the logo. It was the first car that brought the 4 wheeler revolution in India and made it available to the masses.
Old 31st March 2009, 13:40   #414
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
... ... ... Suffice to say, it was upper management and the fact that she/her family own Autobahn and Roadworx shows the amount of corruption in the system.
It shows a potential, yes, but I cannot go with the charge that corruption is necessarily involved.

That is a very serious charge to make against an individual, and I am not happy to see it.

On the one hand, she is mocked for not listing Skoda among her own cars; on the other she is accused because her family do choose to invest in the dealership.

Yes, I can see the potential for a huge conflict of interests where it may, or should, be necessary for Skoda to control or discipline a dealer. Probably a whole discussion could take place on whether or not it is appropriate.
Old 31st March 2009, 13:42   #415
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoda Corporate View Post
Hello all,
for us at Skoda Auto, customer service is of prime importance.
A system is being put in place to address customer service issues online.
Our customer service department will scrutinize each issue and work proactively to resolve them on merit.

That is our commitment to you.
Many thanks,
Skoda.
Shouldn't that system have been in place even before you started selling your cars? Shouldn't skoda be ashamed to say that they are "putting it in place" after so many years of being in India? What did they think the Indian buyer to be?? Buckle up SKODA, check out other players. You will understand what Customer service and relationship is all about.
Old 31st March 2009, 13:42   #416
BHPian

as an auto-consultant based in indore, even I have asked my couple of clients to delay the purchase of the cars till the time the cast of Mr. Harish is resolved.
Old 31st March 2009, 13:48   #417
Distinguished - BHPian

Stockholm Syndrome. All of a sudden there is pity/defense for the gunman. No one has anything personally against meghana. What "instigated" people to launch an attack was her corporate jargon and threats without giving their side of the story.

Agreed, personal attacks are not justified, but let's stick to the topic. Still waiting for skoda to get their dedicated consumer redressal system up.
Old 31st March 2009, 13:49   #418
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnaganathan View Post
Shouldn't that system have been in place even before you started selling your cars? Shouldn't skoda be ashamed to say that they are "putting it in place" after so many years of being in India?
cnaganathan I know you are upset, but let us be fair.
Quote:
A system is being put in place to address customer service issues online.
I think Skoda Corporate was saying that there will be an ONLINE customer service management system.
Old 31st March 2009, 14:17   #419
BHPian

T-BHP meet for a cause of our fellow BHPian

I have seen T_BHP meets in this forum. Why dont we organize one for Harish's cause? If we have substantial numbers participating and have media cover it, we can make a statement.

Harish, I feel very sorry for the state of affairs, hope you get the due justice.
Old 31st March 2009, 14:35   #420
BHPian

To Skoda Auto India Pvt. Ltd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
cnaganathan I know you are upset, but let us be fair.

I think Skoda Corporate was saying that there will be an ONLINE customer service management system.
They can put up any system they want, where is the corporate will behind it ?

A single mom pop store in India who has been in existence beyond 10 years has far better customer relations and return policy than Skoda has.

If Skoda Auto India Pvt. Ltd. is going to continue to NOT support dealers by penalising warranty repairs, act like the mafia by taking away duplicate parts & causing a situation where their own machinery endangers life of its users and other road users AND POST THAT NOT return the car for over a year ?

What if it was some poor guy who had taken the car on installments ? What if it was a salesman who requires the car daily. What if its a medical emergency in the house.

Skoda Auto's business model in India has the following defects. (my observation as I am from the customer service Industry).

1) Human Resources does not have a Job description and Human resource metrics reporting system.
2) Financial support and logistical support is absent to dealers, you need a supply chain, for that the first is you need a warranty policy.
3) Training to be imparted to Dealers workshop employees.
4) A service level monitoring system has to be in place. Without which nothing is going to satisfy users.
5) Stop MALPRACTICES, ENFORCE judicial action on errant dealers.
6) Training to employees to say what and when / Basic customer service skillsets.
7) Performance metrics within the dealer network and organization.

Basically get a life Skoda. An Indian company like Hero Honda has far far more ethics than its foreign collaborator in India. That's the only way, OT - The chairman of Hero Honda personally selects their dealers. Thats the way to go.

If you do not know customer service go here and learn.
Evolving Excellence: JKE Day 2: Saishunkan Cosmetics - Customer Care Trumps a Factory

Regards.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks