Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th May 2009, 14:29   #616
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjgm View Post
Hi Harishv,

Agreed that the court has delivered its verdict, however what about the state the car is in? Has your lawyer raised the demand for the same or are you asking for a brand new car/compensation for the price of a brand new car ?

Cheers
Hi. We are working on all alternatives. Will keep you posted soon.
Old 6th May 2009, 16:27   #617

Hi Harish,

I went throught your tale. Its really sad to know that your being literally robbed. Hats off to your honest attempt to go against a large company.

I felt that only way we can handle this is by going to media. Why dont you proceed to write a book compiling your experience in dealing with this case so far naming the book as "Volume 1 of so and so.." and you could work on volume 2 and 3 when the case moves from high court to Supreme court in about "a decades" time.

I am sure our dear T-BHPiens will help in editing and reviewing before a formal release of the book. On my side, I will, at least buy 10 copies of the book to gift to my friends making sure none of us would ever buy Skoda. Use the proceeds from the book to fight your case.

You could distribute a free copies to the book to few Skoda bell weathers.

My 2 cents!

PS: The company would definately try to move the case as long as possible to nullify the effect of the case in the public eyes.
Old 6th May 2009, 17:01   #618
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT SPAM the forum. One-liners that add absolutely no value to the thread are strictly prohibited on Team-BHP.

We advise you to visit our board rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 20th May 2009 at 12:23.
crn12 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 10th May 2009, 14:18   #619
BHPian

Quote:
Dear Customer,

In continuation to our earlier mail, with reference to your concern regarding the AC of the car, we are given to understand that the 50 % of the cost of Compressor has been approved under warranty as a good will as the car is out of warranty and the same has been informed to your good self. We regret to inform you that we cannot assist you further in this regard.

We request you to coordinate with our dealership to get the needful done accordingly.

Assuring our best services at all times.

Thanks & regards,

Syed Yaser | Customer Care
ŠKODA AUTO India Pvt. Ltd.

501, Wing A, Signature Towers, South City | Gurgaon- Haryana | India | Tel: +91 124 335 1314
yaser.syed@skoda-auto.co.in | Error | Homepage ?koda Auto -

CUSTOMER INFORMED THAT SINCE FROM 2007 HE IS FACING PROBLEM WITH AC OF HIS CAR AND HE HAD GIVEN THE CAR TO KRISHNA SERVICE CENTER FOR SEVERAL TIMES BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOT SORTED OUT AND YESTERDAY ON 12TH MARCH CUSTOMER RECIEVED A CALL FROM SERVICE CENTER INFORMING THAT THERE IS PROBLEM IN THE AC COMPRESSOR WHICH NEEDS TO REPLACE .CUSTOMER WANTS TO REPLACE IT UNDER WARRANTY ,BUT SERVCE PERSON REFUSED TO DO SO AND OFFERD HIM 50% DISCOUNT ON THE PART BUT CUSTOMER IS NOT READY FOR IT AS ACCORDING TO HIM HE IS GIVING HIS CAR TO SERVICE CNETER SINCE 2007 BUT THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM AND NOW WHEN THE WARRANTY PERIOD IS OVER THEY SUDDENELY RECTIFIED THE PROBLEM .HENCE CUSTOMER IS NOT SATISFIED AND WANTS ASSISTANCE FROM COMPANY OFFICIALS.( P.D-2006, KMR:-38000)
This is what I experienced (a very bad one) with skoda. NEVER BUY A SKODA

I haven't read this whole forum but I think you should ask all the Auto Magazines and media people to go through this forum and then wright articles on this so that people should know how bad is Skoda's after sales service.

Last edited by Rehaan : 10th May 2009 at 17:00. Reason: Please dont type in all bold text.
Old 10th May 2009, 15:08   #620
BHPian

The Skoda management deserves to be publically tried, lynched and hung for the pain and the bad spirit they have injected into the indian automotive market.
Ironically their punchline 'Obsessed with quality' sounds more like an oxymoron. Never heard of a more practical one!
Old 10th May 2009, 15:11   #621
Senior - BHPian

A good candidate for this thread
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...rely-read.html
Old 13th May 2009, 23:06   #622
BHPian

may be we can send mails to friends and so on. like Tommy Hilfiger (even though it was a fake news). By this most of the people would be aware of the issue!!!
Old 19th May 2009, 20:29   #623
Distinguished - BHPian

Thank MODS for doing the needful and getting the Skoda removed from headers.
Old 20th May 2009, 00:16   #624
BHPian

Here is another horror story of the pathetic Product and Service given by Skoda. Skoda shuld really be ashamed of taking the Customers for a ride and not even feeling a bit guilty about it.
I have purchased a Skoda Fabia Elegance 1.4 MPI around one year back, and within 10 days of the Purchase, the Engine had started Stalling. I had immediately complained to the Skoda Customer Care Sudhir Srinivas, as the Engine has stalled more than 10 times on the highway, and poses a great threat of physical injuries to me and my family.
Inspite of repeated complaints to Skoda for the past one Year, there has been NO Action from them. Their Customer Service to describe in one word is 'pathetic'. The Skoda technical people have inspected the Vehicle more than 10 times in the past one Year and assured me that the problem is rectified, but the Engine has Stalled every single time after their inspection. This car has caused me more mental tension and risk of serious injury, instead of any driving pleasure, and that too with one of their premium models. We have paid a lot of money to Skoda for their brnd name, and all they do is treat the Customers so shabbily. . I have never seen such poor service from any other Car Manufacturer. Skoda is the most ir-responsible car maker we have ever come across. I feel it has been the biggest mistake of my life to trust Skoda brand.
On top of all these troubles, their Dealer in Dehradun Oberoi Auto, committed total fraud by replacing a damaged Bonnet in our Car and claiming full money for it as for a new bonnet. When we confronted them, they simply apologized and said they will replace the new one.I think Skoda Customer Care is hand in glove with their dealers to commit such frauds, if they can carry it off. The entire Skoda Customer care in India seems like a bunch of Frauds and Cheaters.
I am so much fed up of Skoda that I am ready to file a Court Case against them. Skoda shuld be taught a lesson for cheating the customers.
Can anyone in the Team BHP help me find some media contacts where I can highlight the troubles I am facing at the hands of Skoda. I am ready to join anyone for Court case against Skoda, I am already in touch with a lawyer, but if we go against them as a group will be better.
Would appreciate any media contacts to bring out the troubles I have faced from Skoda in the past one Year.

Note from Support: Link to thread -> Extremely Poor product and Service from Skoda

Last edited by aah78 : 20th May 2009 at 02:57. Reason: Link added.
Old 20th May 2009, 12:25   #625
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Sorry to hear about your experience, Gaurav. On my way to your thread to comment.
Old 20th May 2009, 12:41   #626
Senior - BHPian

So the skeletons keep tumbling out.
@Harish: Hang on in there. I also feel that courts are not sensitive to the finer aspects of natural justice as in some other countries.

Can team bhp not organise a small protest every week in front of the skoda head office for 30 minutes. Members can volunteer and join in as per their convinience.
Old 20th May 2009, 16:10   #627
BHPian

Gaurav, i suggest you to e-mail Skoda officials ASAP and be prepared to a long fight. Don't wait for anyone to join you. File a case against them for sure in the consumer court if the response from the top officials is again the same.
Old 20th May 2009, 18:13   #628
BHPian

Gaurav:

I would like you to push for what you think is right. Believe me, my personal experience and Harish / Evo's with Skoda tells me they can be nastier / dirtier than you think!

Be prepared and get ready for a long haul (though I wish it turns out much shorter)

Cheers,
Old 21st May 2009, 19:06   #629
BHPian

Hey Gaurav

We are all with you. Skoda cannot keep playing with each and every one, and get away with it.

We are waiting for Skoda to act. We have waited for a month. Looks like they are testing our patience.

Do not worry. Justice will be delivered.
Old 21st May 2009, 21:08   #630
Team-BHP Support

one more Fabia stalling http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-customer.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks