Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2012, 20:26   #1351
BHPian

Re: Skoda dealer changes parts in my car = Consumer Court = Car not returned in 4 Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_DEL View Post
Good one. Hope Truth prevails this time around. Keep the faith.
Old 23rd April 2012, 01:22   #1352
BHPian

Re: Skoda dealer changes parts in my car = Consumer Court = Car not returned in 4 Yea

Very sorry about your shocking experience, but So, proud of you for your single minded determination and fighting against all odds and keeping that fire burning for 4 long years Holy mad!

I have a simple idea lets all team-bhpian unite and demonstrate in front or near aamir house against Skoda

I am in let me know..
Old 23rd April 2012, 14:20   #1353
BHPian

Thanx RS, guys for the overwhelming support. Appreciate it.
Old 23rd April 2012, 14:43   #1354
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishv View Post
Thanx RS, guys for the overwhelming support. Appreciate it.
Just a token my friend, and I myself doubt if it is worth anything substantive.

I admire you for your fight for the right thing.

The "abuse of process" that you are being subjected to is very much there in all such cases. However Skoda would not have counted on your dogged perseverance. This much I can assure you that they must be equally frustrated that you have not submitted to their shenanigans. All the best.
Old 23rd April 2012, 15:15   #1355
vij
BHPian

What a joke. Skoda tying up with satyamev jayate after blatantly cheating harish. A show supposedly about truth... This is how media works guys. Nothing is real. Everything is a farce. That's why it's called acting.

Last edited by vij : 23rd April 2012 at 15:17.
Old 7th May 2012, 18:51   #1356
Senior - BHPian

As i thought nothing much happened even after posting the twitter. Was there a response or an acknowledgement.

For the money Skoda are paying as a businessman Aamir can only act mute.
Old 8th May 2012, 12:18   #1357
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_DEL View Post
Let us see if AK reads this or this is another exercise in futility

https://twitter.com/#!/rs_nd/status/193703850501353475

RS_DEL, the link is dead!!!
Old 9th May 2012, 13:29   #1358
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki067 View Post
RS_DEL, the link is dead!!!

Twitter id for AK used in the first tweet was incorrect which was pointed out to me.

I subsequently deleted the first tweet and retweeted to the correct twitter id of AK - hopefully!. However as I very much expected, it is nothing but an exercise in futility. The man i.e. AK may mouth platitudes but when it comes to the crunch he is not going to antagonise his sponsor - public posturing not withstanding.
Old 12th May 2012, 00:48   #1359
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_DEL

Twitter id for AK used in the first tweet was incorrect which was pointed out to me.

Is subsequently deleted the first tweet and retweeted to the correct twitter id of AK - hopefully!. However as I very much expected, it is nothing but an exercise in futility. The man i.e. AK may mouth platitudes but when it comes to the crunch he is not going to antagonise his sponsor - public posturing not withstanding.
Is there a sure fire way of reaching AK and knowing for sure if he chooses to ignore? If nothing this will save my Sunday mornings from being wasted on blatant hypocrisy.

@ Harish, much respect to your will to fight on.
Old 12th May 2012, 08:30   #1360
Team-BHP Support

I am completely supportive of Harish’s fight for justice. He has gone with the path of judicial battle, and had seen reasonable success – by getting the dealership out of business. And I sincerely hope he achieve what he had set for, albeit court affairs keep on dragging.

But I don’t really get the business of reaching out to Aamir Khan and voicing against Skoda. Are they the only manufacturer who had played with the poor unsuspecting customers? In this forum itself we have instances where customers have got extreme lemons and are forced to live with it. There is one Aria owner (zappex) who started his beautiful ownership review of an Aria, and now that thread has transformed to a sad story – even so much that he is not sure if he owns the car, or Tata ASC. As of now he has not gone legal, but does that make his pain any lesser?
vb-saan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th May 2012, 10:34   #1361
Senior - BHPian

Civil court judgement takes may be few dozen years and hence Skoda is least bothered hoping harish will drop the case. In all honesty i dont see any judgement happening in the near future.

Aamir and skoda launched the Satyameva jayate and trying to get his attention to see if there is any hope to remind skodq of their customer treatment
Old 12th May 2012, 18:26   #1362
Distinguished - BHPian

Wasn't there s hearing on your case on the 11th may? Whats happening on that front?
Old 13th May 2012, 12:54   #1363
BHPian

It was on the 11th of April. President of the Forum was still not appointed. Next date 26th of June.
harishv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th May 2012, 15:08   #1364
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomsome View Post
Is there a sure fire way of reaching AK and knowing for sure if he chooses to ignore? If nothing this will save my Sunday mornings from being wasted on blatant hypocrisy.

@ Harish, much respect to your will to fight on.
Isn't the man checking his twitter account off and on?

Logical assumption would be he does or atleast someone from his staff does. If after that there is no response, then in all probability he is choosing to ignore the issue.
Old 14th May 2012, 15:45   #1365
BANNED

Now they will have a new alibi. We no longer support the Octavia - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...g-octavia.html.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks