Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2009, 13:40   #106
BHPian

some press reports

Hi. i have a problem continuing with the press. if one publication has already taken up the matter the others are reluctant to do so since the matter becomes stale.

however they will pick it up if there are any fresh developments in the matter. the next date for the state forum hearing is on the 27th of april. if there is an outcome on that day they will report.

i agree with the suggestion of holding a press conference. i intend doing so when i finalise filing my class action suit against skoda.

here i would like to request affected bhp'ians to come forward, spare some time and join the group. i have already collected a few people who wish to do so.

mumbai mirror made a mistake in my name. they wrote sanjeev instead of harish.

regards
harish
98331-38094
Attached Files
File Type: pdf midday.pdf (677.1 KB, 1634 views)
File Type: pdf midday 2.pdf (741.1 KB, 1298 views)
File Type: pdf midday 3.pdf (334.2 KB, 911 views)
File Type: pdf times of india.pdf (355.3 KB, 1280 views)
File Type: pdf TOI notice.pdf (521.8 KB, 1228 views)
File Type: pdf maharashtra times.pdf (1,018.9 KB, 1123 views)
File Type: pdf maharashtra times 2.pdf (582.0 KB, 1117 views)
File Type: pdf navbharat times.pdf (450.7 KB, 1178 views)
File Type: pdf navbharat times 2.pdf (475.7 KB, 1125 views)
Old 23rd March 2009, 14:30   #107
BHPian

hi.

Thanks Gto.
Thanks Everyone

some more reports
Attached Thumbnails
Skoda dealer changes parts in my car = Consumer Court. *UPDATE* Case Settled!-midday-4.jpg  

Skoda dealer changes parts in my car = Consumer Court. *UPDATE* Case Settled!-mm.jpg  

Skoda dealer changes parts in my car = Consumer Court. *UPDATE* Case Settled!-mt-3.jpg  

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd March 2009 at 16:04. Reason: Posts merged.
Old 23rd March 2009, 16:30   #108
BHPian

There is nothing new in this. 4 of friends have skoda Cars n 2 are like very happy n rest 2 are facing all kinds of problems. when they take their cars for issues. the issues are solved and some new issues crop up.

They should be punished with something severe now.
Old 23rd March 2009, 16:38   #109
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thangu View Post
Mods - Is it possible to change Octavio photo in the Team-bhp banner, as a show of support for Harish.
+1 to this ^.
I think changing the image is possible and its high time this is done.
I had been advising everyone who is in market to get a car for this range to stay away from Skoda and have been referring to this thread so they can see how bad A.S.S is at Skoda and how they treat their valuable customers as garbage.

Edit-
@GTo - read you comments after posting mine. Quiet valid.

@harish- Nice to see your case is progressing.

Last edited by harry10 : 23rd March 2009 at 16:43.
Old 23rd March 2009, 16:48   #110
Senior - BHPian

Team-BHP is with you all the way harish. Show these people the power of the consumer.
Old 23rd March 2009, 17:34   #111
BHPian

really sad to hear that you have not got your car back as I remember reading your story in the papers. Why dont you approach the newspapers again with an update of this story? Mumbai Mirror for sure gives updates on cover stories

Also send a link of this thread to all the list of people you mentioned in the beginning. Show them that the story is on the home page. Going by your experience they will definitely be annoyed and might settle the matter with you
Old 23rd March 2009, 17:41   #112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasher26 View Post
really sad to hear that you have not got your car back as I remember reading your story in the papers. Why dont you approach the newspapers again with an update of this story? Mumbai Mirror for sure gives updates on cover stories

Also send a link of this thread to all the list of people you mentioned in the beginning. Show them that the story is on the home page. Going by your experience they will definitely be annoyed and might settle the matter with you
i think i should do that
Old 23rd March 2009, 18:39   #113
Distinguished - BHPian

Wish you all the best in your very very just fight against an organizations that seems to have no regard to it's customers. It's high time such organizations are taken to task.

Cheers,
Old 23rd March 2009, 18:51   #114
Senior - BHPian

Harish - we are with you. We hope you get justice soon for the trouble you have been through.

Last edited by SkyWalker : 23rd March 2009 at 18:54.
Old 23rd March 2009, 22:30   #115
BHPian

we all are with you harishv, maybe we Team-Bhp people can write to the Skoda guys (if that feasible, its upto the mods to decide) and express our displeasure and expect justice be done to harishv or loose thousands of potential customers in team-bhp members and their friends and families and everyone they know! as team-bhp being the No.1 auto website in the country and all its members being car buffs and many experts also as members, their advice is usually taken seriously by people knowing them. I am sure this might scare the company!
Old 23rd March 2009, 23:18   #116
BHPian

Harish i guess the Nation Consumer Redressal Judgement mail i had forwarded you will help you which was in the favour of the consumer and the case was over in within a year and please keep updating all of us on this thread. As me also facing problems similar with my Hyundai Elantra and its been 2 years

Dealer Name: Mukesh Hyundai - Raghunathpur Near Airport- Kolkata
Regional Service Head : P.S.Raghuvanshi
Regional Head: D.S.Geong

They have checked my car driven it 15 times and repaired its supension steering column all 5 rims and tyres all four disc brake pads shoe etc.. multiple times replaced even the clutch for free after 2 years as car was carrying 4 years warranty, replaced the shokers bearing its like almost everything. Apart from the engine. and similar is the sotry like Harish my case no. is CDF-200/2006-07 at District Consumer Redressal Forum. HAve contacted their then regional head at Delhi but to no avail they had also forged a signature of mine at one place. Since my car is with me and unlike harish..guys please help us out with any info relating to Skoda or Hyundai if you find us any lead i.e. Court orders or any judgements etc. or any leading magazene editor or newspaper columist it will help both of us a lot please.

Thanks to all

Sumit Sethia (Jain)
+91-9830029429
Old 24th March 2009, 08:24   #117
BHPian

Friends:

I am thoroughly amazed by the power of t-bhpians, by the overwhelming response we have given to help out Harish - by expressing our support, sharing our cases and contacts. When Harish had laid out his case I think more than 6 months ago I was praying that justice be meted out to him, but now I am confident that with out collective support he will win!

One may be cynical about the legal system in India - but with t-bhpians one can count on unconditional support to do what is right! I recall another case where Varun fought with Tata Motors and won - with ample support from t-bhpians. I had mostly only t-bhp to count on in my Skoda forgery case as well.

3 Cheers to t-bhp,

Last edited by diffsoft : 24th March 2009 at 08:25. Reason: Better communication
Old 24th March 2009, 11:57   #118
Senior - BHPian

I have been following this thread for the last 2 days. Amazing job Harish.

I have rated this thread as a 5 star !!

One thing is certain. Skoda has lost me as a customer. I was very seriously looking forward to purchasing a Laura. I would now think twice.
Old 24th March 2009, 13:30   #119
BHPian

Team-BHP protest

As an official mark of protest from Team-BHP, we can probably take off the red Skoda which has been adorning the TeamBHP pages all this time.

This case is particularly serious because the maker is party to all the wrong-doings of the dealer. We hear about dealer bunglings all the time but Skoda-India acting this way is ridiculous.

All the best Harish & do keep us posted on this fight
Old 24th March 2009, 14:06   #120
Senior - BHPian

salute a brave man like you harish. well i remember i had seen a episode on either ""the car and bike show" or " autocar" or "chakke pe chakka" some or the other shows that come on the respective news channel. they had shown a white skoda with many problem and many negative things. it was long time back.
Please try to contact AAJTAK,NDTV and other channels who have a potential to deframe skoda right and blue. May be they can put a episode above on the same.

or else you can pursue AAJTAK or STAR NEWS to show how you were cheated.

They will start with a typical " Gor Se Dekhiyen ye SKODA LOGO ka NUMMER EINS showroom, aaj hum parda uthayege is showroom ke kale dhande ke raaj aur kaise Skoda apne customers ko deti hai dhoka"

whatever it is this will put a permenent dent into SKODA.

Most Viewed