Team-BHP - BVR Subbu resigns from HYUNDAI? JOINS FIAT!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   BVR Subbu resigns from HYUNDAI? JOINS FIAT! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/5504-bvr-subbu-resigns-hyundai-joins-fiat.html)

Any one know this has happened or not? Well this is the news in paliousersindia yahoo groups.

Ha ha, have been hearing this for quite some time. As a customer of Fiat, I need some action to be taken by them. These sort of rumours keep floating every now and then. With the absense of any action by Fiat India, I have begun to doubt their intentions. However, with the reintroduction of Palio 1.6 sport (erstwhile GTX) and Palio Adventure, I am hopeful that something will happen. This news looks too good to be true however.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasopi
Any one know this has happened or not? Well this is the news in paliousersindia yahoo groups.

Always take news about Fiat (good or bad, but mainly good) with a bagful of salt. :D

Been hearing such rumours for quite some time now. And anyway, the newspaper would be a better source than a yahoo group.

if this is true, then it's God's gift for fiat.

mr subbu is mainly responsible for the position hyundai is in currently.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aadix
if this is true, then it's God's gift for fiat.

mr subbu is mainly responsible for the position hyundai is in currently.

He is a key contributor - Hyundai's unflinching commitment to results was key

If its true who is now at the helm of hyundai india then? hope hyundai and fiat are not exchanging the management team. :p

Drifter

Quote:

Originally Posted by drifter
If its true who is now at the helm of hyundai india then? hope hyundai and fiat are not exchanging the management team. :p

Drifter

as long as they dont exchange products, it is fine :) sorry korea for this statement. sorry:

I am not sure how much amount of change he can bring to Fiat.
Previously Fiat had from Hero Honda and expected some changes. Indeed, he got some changes in Service. But its not sufficient.

let's see what Mr.Subbu can bring.

First of all is it TRUE ?

so many rumours floating around now a days; first the fiat-ashok leyland tieup; then fiat-tata's tieup; then luca himself going onboard announcing that there will be some news from india within a few weeks' time (ofcourse, nothing yet), then comes this stuff. how can anyone believe this? there has to be some proof. but there is nothing concrete as yet from fiat india. it is hard to believe this rumours.

Maybe it is true.
After all they are re-launching the Petra 1.2 and the GTX.
Let's hope for the best.

God, i really hope this rumour is true! Hopefully, if it is true, Fiat's fortunes can turn around.. Lets just hope and pray for the best. As a sign of good things to come (hopefully), Fiat have made a good move by relaunching the Palio 1.6.

Now before we find out, lets find this out and get this straight:

Are we more eager for FIAT to Succeed or Hyundai to continue succeeding????????

Wow ! This is something. I guess BVR Subbu wants to be the Carlos Goshn of India. I wish him the best.

hey is this news really true.if it is then i think god has blessed fiat and who is in charge of managing hyndai??

Rev