Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2005, 20:09   #61
BANNED
 
Montoya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Best City In India Mumbai
Posts: 665
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinbhag
If its for real, am trying to imagine the sound that rear end would make.. drooool..
Luxury cars are not supposed to make noises. They are meant to be silent. I doubt there will be 4 exhausts on the Indian version. The only cars that have it IMHO are the OHC vtec and the RS. Dont know about Accord though
Montoya is offline  
Old 17th May 2005, 20:48   #62
Senior - BHPian
 
ported_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 2,386
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montoya
Luxury cars are not supposed to make noises. They are meant to be silent. I doubt there will be 4 exhausts on the Indian version. The only cars that have it IMHO are the OHC vtec and the RS. Dont know about Accord though

Errr...if it has performance exhaust system, which the Studie desgined Sonata looks to have, will make the right noises. Even the New Sonata sold in the ROW will not have 4 exhaust tips.

Neither the OHC Vtec nor the RS you speak of, have 4 exhaust tips.

Only the Accord 3.0V6 Vtec has dual single barrel end pipes.
ported_head is offline  
Old 18th May 2005, 22:34   #63
BANNED
 
Montoya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Best City In India Mumbai
Posts: 665
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Neither the OHC Vtec nor the RS you speak of, have 4 exhaust tips.
Searching for accesories for the Optra is making me go crazy..
Montoya is offline  
Old 19th May 2005, 08:36   #64
Team-BHP Support
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 13,780
Thanked: 18,625 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montoya
Searching for accesories for the Optra is making me go crazy..
Best is go for the wheels and sunfilm first - rest you can figure out later once you understand what you need
ajmat is offline  
Old 19th May 2005, 09:36   #65
BANNED
 
Montoya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Best City In India Mumbai
Posts: 665
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat
Best is go for the wheels and sunfilm first - rest you can figure out later once you understand what you need
Yeah Ajmay already upgraded tyres but now sunfilm i am confused and so about what watt bulbs..

I also heard the Sonata will be coming in CRDi version is it true??
Montoya is offline  
Old 7th November 2005, 11:01   #66
BHPian
 
Insane Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 986
Thanked: 171 Times
Default

Montoya, hoping against hope, i hope that Sonata comes out in CRDi version, but if its coming, its definately not in 2006!!! :( but i did hear that the Getz might come out with a CRDi in 2006
Insane Devil is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2020, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks