Team-BHP - Tata Nano Prices Announced
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Tata Nano Prices Announced (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/55571-tata-nano-prices-announced.html)

all prices ex-showroom delhi for BS-3 version

nano: Rs. 1,21,360
nano CX: Rs. 1,51,360
nano LX: Rs. 1,72, 360

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1227033)
all prices ex-showroom delhi for BS-3 version

nano: Rs. 1,21,360
nano CX: Rs. 1,51,360
nano LX: Rs. 1,72, 360

Nano:Rs. 95,000;
Nano CX: Rs. 1,20.000
Nano LX: Rs. 1,40,000

Source: Tata 'NANO' - The People's Car from Tata Motors - Offline

Why the difference in prices between post1 and 2?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkguy (Post 1227035)

These are the booking amounts.

Regards,

@deky: The first post is the ex-showroom price. The second is the booking amount!

BS II and BS III are priced different, Mumbai prices more than Delhi due to transportation. These are stuff i picked while watching the launch on TV.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkguy (Post 1227035)

Sparkguy: Thats the booking amount.

Edit: Just realized that the title of your post indeed says booking amount.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1227051)
BS II and BS III are priced different, Mumbai prices more than Delhi due to transportation. These are stuff i picked while watching the launch on TV.

its the other way round,its cheaper in mumbai

Quote:

Originally Posted by deky (Post 1227045)
Why the difference in prices between post1 and 2?

Because first post are the prices and the second post is the booking amount u need to pay and rest on delivery,

Rajeev

So the on-road would be touching the 2 Lac mark for the LX ! ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by revved_up (Post 1227054)
Sparkguy: Thats the booking amount.

Yes Sir!! These are the booking amount and can be verified from tata nano website.

Thats good price strategy but Nano is worth for people who want to buy new car price lower than M800. Its good that now we have new car in market for less than 1.5 lacs. Hatts off to TATA. Thats amazing.

So Nano base would cost onroad nearly 1.5 lacs in Bangalore and top end nearly 2 lacs.

MUL knew this very clearly so they offered around 20+k discounts on M800 and Alto instead of bringing the price down or producing car which can compete with Nano.

Congrats TATA!!

Ravi.

2L OTR for the LX sounds steep, but which other car comes with A.C., front power windows and fogs for that price?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini (Post 1227076)
2L OTR for the LX sounds steep, but which other car comes with A.C., front power windows and fogs for that price?

And add to it the world famous a.s.s. of tata.

Moreover, I heard some news channel saying that Ratan Tata said that for a car so cheap, quality refinements are certainly compromised.

I am certainly not going to put my money into Nano. (not that I have any)

Regards,

Top end Nano price is bit steep, I felt same thing but TATA has to make some profit. So its good pricing.

Nano is typical Indian people's car who would like to start travelling 4 wheeler. I appreciate the concept. It would best first brand new car for person who cant afford M800 but still want to own brandnew 4 wheeler. Lets give taste of 4 wheeler to everyone in India, thats how India shines one day! GOOD MOVE. This would help bring decipline level in india to better standards.

Its exactly like how AirDeccan started its service in the begining.

Ravi.