Team-BHP - Hyundai Dealer Not providing any solution to my problem
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Hyundai Dealer Not providing any solution to my problem (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/55793-hyundai-dealer-not-providing-any-solution-my-problem.html)

Friends i had purchased a Petrol Hyundai Elantra GLS in December 2004 from Mukesh Hyundai under a scheme of 4 years warranty and a discount of approx 1.75 lacs in kolkata.

There after since it was my 1st D-Segment car i felt quite right about it but until the first service occured and started all problems the ABS-TCS sensors always went off in a tizzy, then started undercarriage noise , then started delay in brakes, then started steering wobbling then with replacement of defective tyres and rims, then started again ABS-TCS then came rear shokers problem then came bearing problem then came engine problems every 2nd serice after all free services i had to replace spark plugs as they worn out. All this happened and i started complaing to the serivce centres manager Mr.Sandeep Jain but by then he left hyundai & was shifted to Skoda-Russia.

Then i complained to showrooms manager Mr.Vinay Verma he said that you can replace this car with a new car and will get me good resale value for it but i declined to his request and insited to correct my car or replace it with a new one. So he called the regional head Mr.P.S.Raghuvanshi & Mr.Vaibhav his associate & asked for a chekup Vaibhav took all the testdrive along with his colleague Mr.Prakash and detected the problem and insited that i need to leave the car for atleast 2-3 weeks i did so but to my surprise they had replaced the steering column with all four braking kits the rar shokers, bearings, abs-tcs sensors. safety bolts and a few rubber parts.

Then after driving the car for just 1 day the car again started giving the same trouble so i complained the same to the then regional head Mr.Bhowmick but after a failure of several attempts i moved Court in mid-2006 till then all of above three of them Mr.Vaibhav, Mr.Vinay Verma & Mr.Bhowmich had been replaced by others and New regional head Mr.B/D.S.Geong but the serive head and the person who drove my car Prakash are still there. Again in the very recent the car again started giving similar troubles but now since the car is out of warranty i.e.4 years now i have to pay for everything but the sad thing is within 18 months they have changed all possible suspension parts, braking parts, abs-tcs sensors, rims, tyres, steering colums, shokers bearing and god only knows what not under their shutters.

They in between had also called an Expert technician who came back winning silver medal in techinical expertise in Hyundai-Korea and asked them to work in my car but to no avail noe Mr.Raghuvanshi has this lame excuse that the car has been driven so much so wear and tear toh hoga hee and when any error was shown to him while test driving he used to comment that the road was not good ...its normal... yeah toh hota hai and very recently the car needs another steering column change so he tells aap insurance claim lekar change karwa lo... as because it will cost me approx 40000/-.

They had also falsed my signature on satisfaction note under a gate passes but were caught and have been held in court for it. As i had asked them that petrol and life of general public is not for free or at ransom that you are giving me this car which still persisits with late braking it takes 2-4 secs extra for brakes to accept and decrease the speed if met in a jerk or any emergency braking & the resaon which was more annoying was that i charged them that they had gupled 200litres of petrol under repairing my car and when i complained had offered me a 50litres of free petrol from company declining on that i asked them that they could exchange the car back ill pay them 50000 bucks extra for it.

Then his counterpart Mr. Prakash manhandled me and tried overpowering me by his conversation but Mr.Vaibhav Khanna intervened when he was there. There are more occurences of such low quality talks by top notches of Hyundai and currently the regional head is in no mood to listen to the complain either when i asked my current service centre M/s.Saini Hyundai to get my required parts replaced under warranty they said parts are underway from hyundai and will be looked after Mr.Raghuvanshi it has been 6 months now and the parts are stll on their way. At the last i had contacted Hyundai Delhi H.O. also but the customer care head said that much connot be done about it.

Now friends as the case is still lying in court its just like harish me also stuck with poor after sales service of a premium segment car please: bail me out of this problem as i have tried contacting several leading magazenes and new channels but they to no avail are not even replying to my queries..the only difference is my car is with me and harishs car is the workshop..i had a talk with harish over telephone regarding this and tried help him with what i could now please its my earnest request if any one in the community can help me lead in this fight forward my next date in court is on 1st April 2009 thats the judgement date for now and its the fourth date for judgemnent but as the opposite parties lawyers are not turning up so im at a back foot as the maintenance bills are surging up like anything.

With all relevent records above things have been quoted.
Hope that some justice will come up to

Thanks

Sumit Sethia
+919830029429

Wow, all these skeletons coming out of the closet suddenly. Sucks to see what has happened to dealerships these days. No point going to these robbers unless your car is under warranty. Find an honest mechanic and be generous with your pay, he'll do a much better job than these people.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranavt (Post 1234171)
Wow, all these skeletons coming out of the closet suddenly. Sucks to see what has happened to dealerships these days. No point going to these robbers unless your car is under warranty. Find an honest mechanic and be generous with your pay, he'll do a much better job than these people.

Pranavt the problem is that if the car is opened up at any other workshop other than hyundai which till date has never happened and any major issues occur which cannot be sorted out by other workshop then the company woudnt settle any claim or provide service under warranty thats the issue and for elantra top notch workshops in kolkata dont wanna touch it in terms of technicals even my neighbours they are into modification line and are the largest chain of accessories, sale purchase & repair group in the name of MARKS & GLIX he also suggests not to open this car at anywhere else..

Sumit what are you claiming in the court, to fix the car/replacement or damages? Wishing you the very best at the April 1st hearing.

Goodluck Sumit, first Skoda now Hyundai damn. I guess you just got stuck with a really messed up car, goodluck in court. Are you asking Hyundai for a new car or just fixing everything wrong with this one for free?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gagan.js (Post 1234598)
Goodluck Sumit, first Skoda now Hyundai damn. I guess you just got stuck with a really messed up car, goodluck in court. Are you asking Hyundai for a new car or just fixing everything wrong with this one for free?

Well they have already fixed my car thrice and need a re-fixing once again its like ur bedroom needs ultra-cleaning every 4-5 months just like that.

In court have asked for either of two options either replace the car with a new one or money back with conpensation. Which ever court thinks is best. As of elantra is off the production so lets see.

Guys got a postitive response from The court as another buyer in delhi has got a replacement of the same batch Accent DITTO similar case have got the papers and have filed them the finaly hearing & judgement seems to be coming on last week of this month,hope guys-pray guys so that this time it really comes out big time and a learning time for all these BULLY BOYS!!

Good luck buddy god be on your side

hope you win this case

Quote:

Originally Posted by sumit_jain_usa (Post 1338314)
Guys got a postitive response from The court as another buyer in delhi has got a replacement of the same batch Accent DITTO similar case have got the papers and have filed them the finaly hearing & judgement seems to be coming on last week of this month,hope guys-pray guys so that this time it really comes out big time and a learning time for all these BULLY BOYS!!

Thats good to hear. Our prayers are with you. :thumbs up

Only if this kind of declaration from court will reduce these kind of incident in fuiture. Dealers should think that they have no escape, so they serve us right.

Um, I know, I am expecting for too much.

when is the next hearing sumeet?? last week?? what date??? keep us posted. all the best

All the best sumit, hope you win the case...Do update us about the judegement..

sumit, hope the case turns in your favor and the wronged party makes up the loss done to you.