Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Should Team-BHP stand up for its right to the freedom of speech? For the TRUTH?
YES 3192 99.35%
NO 21 0.65%
Voters: 3213. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 30th April 2009, 17:06   #1621
Senior - BHPian

I think someone from Skoda Corporate is accessing this site and writing a private message/mail to everyone with a grievance posted on this forum. I got one (I had written earlier about the problems faced with a relative of mine earlier in the month).

Great that at least some people will benefit as a result of Skoda waking up from its slumber.
Old 30th April 2009, 21:02   #1622
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Fantastic read. Thanks, I will drop an email to Mr. Tripathi.
I would advise writing a letter to the editor as well. If its written well, they may publish it in the magazine. And even in they don't, you will be letting the magazine have affirmation of the issue addressed by the article they published.
Old 1st May 2009, 02:13   #1623
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasudeva View Post
I think someone from Skoda Corporate is accessing this site and writing a private message/mail to everyone with a grievance posted on this forum. I got one (I had written earlier about the problems faced with a relative of mine earlier in the month).

Great that at least some people will benefit as a result of Skoda waking up from its slumber.
either they are really trying to solve problems - or they are trying to shut people up by engaging them on PM or personal email, so that they don't shout their problems here in public and bring skoda's image down - only time will tell which one it is, unless soda_corporate tells us first
Old 1st May 2009, 03:26   #1624
Max
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
either they are really trying to solve problems - or they are trying to shut people up by engaging them on PM or personal email, so that they don't shout their problems here in public and bring skoda's image down - only time will tell which one it is, unless soda_corporate tells us first
<rant> {

echo"

what the hell is wrong with skoda, why don't they throw all US bhp'ians skoda bash cocktail party in jw marriott here in mumbai so that we can shut up and say good things about skkoodda

they may also just throw in some celebrity chick performance for the sake of it ! (rakhi sawant!?)

edit: skoda sir, are you reading this ! lol.

";
}
</rant>

Last edited by Max : 1st May 2009 at 03:41.
Old 1st May 2009, 10:02   #1625
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha1 View Post
GTO
I think we might be over estimating the "damage" done to Skoda.

This is India. India is primarily comprised of unaware and prejudiced customer.
Of course there is a small minority which does not belong there, but then most do.

Ever heard about educated ppl making a dent on Indian Politics?
No. The same goes on here.

If TBHP was not that good to make a significant damage, Skoda India would have never asked for meeting with TBHP mods and the team from Skoda India were not just marketing salespersons, but rather on high positions in the company. This purely indicates that TBHP is able to make a significant impact on them and this is just the begenning. Eventually as time passes without any firm action from Skoda India, they are bound to get more hit.

Yes its India, true, but the educated mass surely tries its best to ensure that nobody is made to face injustice. I think TBHP tries its best to help others out and fight for Indian customer. We have made an impact that will be bigger in future if they dont improve.

OT : I think that if skoda india is losing sales, its good for VW brand as they might witness a rise in sales as they are the only one to offer diesels and with AT too.
Old 1st May 2009, 11:37   #1626
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
I got a PM yesterday and sent my relatives' tel. no to Skoda member here. Do not know what happened thereafter. Could be either Skoda's way of generating goodwill or a new way of selling expensive parts.
Old 1st May 2009, 14:00   #1627
BHPian

ITs very ridiculous that Skoda should try to shield its service center people rather than firing them ; closing down this particular centre. I loved the Skoda Superb and was definitely planning on getting one for dad.

In fact I came across Team-BHP when one of the email forwards about this thread reached my inbox. Have been hooked onto the forum ever since and after reading so much about the car from so many individuals, I just can understand why Skoda would not follow the age old motto of 'The customer is always right'. This is ridiculous. Needless to say I am advising everyone against this company now. Its almost as if they are taking the Indian consumer to be a sucker and think that our centuries old justice system wont work if the occasional sucker does decide to get after them. BOO SKODA!
Old 1st May 2009, 14:14   #1628
BANNED

Max, does Rakhi Sawant even qualify as a chick??!! arranging a Rakhi Sawant concert is a far more effective threat than litigation.

"I have been instructed to warn you that any attempt to discuss a sub-judice matter will result in our enforcers abducting you in your sleep and dumping smack in the middle of a live Rakhi Sawant show".
now THAT would shut me up. permanently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
they may also just throw in some celebrity chick performance for the sake of it ! (rakhi sawant!?)

Last edited by blacmagic : 1st May 2009 at 14:16.
Old 1st May 2009, 15:57   #1629
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
*UPDATE*
The Senior management of Skoda came down to meet with three of Team-BHP's Moderators (GTO, Navin & Rehaan) in order to discuss the reported issues with Skoda’s after-sales service.
........ Various customer cases were brought up (diffsoft’s & Shanbagh's client for example) and the seriousness of these cases was made clear.
Hi GTO, did you have a chance to bring up Harish's case during the discussion, the case which in fact prompted to start this thread? If yes, Would be interested in knowing the feedback.
Old 1st May 2009, 16:17   #1630
evo
BHPian

So much for Skoda, no contact from their side after having my contact details for days. Not walking the talk are you, Skoda?
Old 1st May 2009, 21:23   #1631
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaggoswami View Post
If TBHP was not that good to make a significant damage, Skoda India would have never asked for meeting with TBHP mods and the team from Skoda India were not just marketing salespersons, but rather on high positions in the company. This purely indicates that TBHP is able to make a significant impact on them and this is just the begenning. Eventually as time passes without any firm action from Skoda India, they are bound to get more hit.

Yes its India, true, but the educated mass surely tries its best to ensure that nobody is made to face injustice. I think TBHP tries its best to help others out and fight for Indian customer. We have made an impact that will be bigger in future if they dont improve.

OT : I think that if skoda india is losing sales, its good for VW brand as they might witness a rise in sales as they are the only one to offer diesels and with AT too.
I am sure that Skoda would have just start seeing the dip in sales. If I wanted to buy a car, especially one as expensive as Skoda, I would definitely ask around with my friends who knows a bit about cars.. And you know where most of the folks in India who love cars flock to :-)). Being a newbie and non-active Team-BHPer, I must have alerted atleast 10 to 15 prospective customers and I am sure they must have alerted others too.

In a couple of months, Skoad will for sure rue the fact that they should have settled Harish's case the right way. Every day they delay this, the effort to clean up the name would increase and so would the bad publicity..
Old 1st May 2009, 21:26   #1632
BHPian

Acumen Motors no longer with Skoda

I dont know whether it's known already or not as I have been been on and off this thread lately. In Today's TOI, and Daily Sakal, I saw a notice issued by Skoda India that M/S Acumen Motors are no longer their Authorised dealers (TOI Page 20). In Pune, it's now Europa Auto and Asset Auto only.

(If its an old news, dont jump on me . Like I said, I have been on and off.)
Old 1st May 2009, 22:35   #1633
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devakj View Post
In a couple of months, Skoad will for sure rue the fact that they should have settled Harish's case the right way. Every day they delay this, the effort to clean up the name would increase and so would the bad publicity..

All of this tantamounts to severe insult and condoning the criminal. If we cannot see it that way, we deserve what we're getting!
Old 1st May 2009, 22:39   #1634
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amya View Post
I dont know whether it's known already or not as I have been been on and off this thread lately. In Today's TOI, and Daily Sakal, I saw a notice issued by Skoda India that M/S Acumen Motors are no longer their Authorised dealers (TOI Page 20). In Pune, it's now Europa Auto and Asset Auto only.

(If its an old news, dont jump on me . Like I said, I have been on and off.)
Could this a harbinger of better things to come? Let's hope so.
Old 1st May 2009, 22:52   #1635
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amya View Post
M/S Acumen Motors are no longer their Authorised dealers (TOI Page 20).
I guess they can now join "the-guy-you-know-who" opened a service "WORX" station on bypass highway.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks