Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

View Poll Results: Should Team-BHP stand up for its right to the freedom of speech? For the TRUTH?
YES 3192 99.35%
NO 21 0.65%
Voters: 3213. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2009, 09:25   #406
BHPian

Skoda Corporate: I have read a lot of post on how you guys sell your cars and also what happens at your service center. The management if they are reading these post online should have by now pulled up their socks and put their act together rather than blame a online community who just believes in focussing on the truth.

TBHP is made of individuals with intergrity and nothing can deter us. TBHP is a very well moderated online community and you could have given a thought before throwing your allegations.

Suggest you to check facts or hang around here to understand the operations of a 40000+ strong TBHPians better.
Old 30th March 2009, 10:14   #407
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan86 View Post
Isnt it time the Red Vrs above the search box fades out.
So many BHPians have requested this and GTO also said that the red sokda is on its way out.
For the past three days I have been clearing my browser cache and relaunching TBHP hoping I will see a different car.. guess I'll have to wait.

Skoda Corporate: Many have asked you this, I'm going to ask again:What exactly are you planning to do, to regain the confidence of the potential buyers. As far as I go, I would never buy a skoda and never recommend one. I have already recommended my uncle not to get a Skoda, he was getting the new Superb, he booked an Accord yesterday.

Gosh, it is quiet evident that Skoda doesnt care much about customer service, but just look at the way companies Like Honda and Toyota are getting benefited by these two threads.

Last edited by revved_up : 30th March 2009 at 10:18. Reason: Typo
Old 30th March 2009, 10:19   #408
BHPian

Upcoming micro site!

http://*******.com/ccd7zx

Thought this will help our guest from Skoda. Of course, the way Skoda employees write, they already know this one, and a lot more.
Old 30th March 2009, 10:24   #409
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revved_up View Post
So many BHPians have requested this and GTO also said that the red sokda is on its way out.
For the past three days I have been clearing my browser cache and relaunching TBHP hoping I will see a different car.. guess I'll have to wait.
The change is done; I see a White Civic or A Black Amby (I guess Rudra's Car)
Old 30th March 2009, 10:41   #410
BHPian

Life is already so complicated and it, of lately, has become a luxury to find some time off to enjoy with your family and friends and enjoy the finer things in life. No one should be allowed to endure hardships. You'd think that spending so much money to buy what is considered as a "luxury car" would get you the kind of service that comes with buying one. Skoda, in this case has clearly fallen short of this. It is time that the company comes clean and accept its shortcomings and do the needful to solve this matter.
I hope Skoda will resolve this issue quickly and compensate Mr Harish for more a year's worth of headache and anxiety.

P.S. I am glad that the Team -BHP community is behind all those who are in the same boat and hope we can all contribute positively in this and all future issues.

regards
an Anxious T-BHPian
Old 30th March 2009, 10:41   #411
BHPian

Team ww should not leave it here this is connected to a more fundamental right of speech and freedom of expression Skoda can say please do not discuss as the matter as it is subjudice however to issue threats is definitely on. Let us also raise the issue with TV channels who run cosumer education programs about this threat .
Old 30th March 2009, 10:46   #412
BHPian

My cousin booked a white skoda superb last week, thanks to team bhp he has now cancelled the superb and bought an accord v6. After paying 22 lakhs for a premium car i wouldnt want him to fight in consumer court incase there is a problem.

I know atleast 6 other people who have cancelled laura and fabia bookings after reading the horror stories on team bhp.
Old 30th March 2009, 10:50   #413
BHPian

I am returning to form after almost three months and this thread is a shocker..Kudos to the entire forum, mods,Harish and others who have taken this initiative to expose the corruption, high handedness, incompetence and " I
Old 30th March 2009, 10:57   #414
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Just to take a breather from all this action packed topic- Who is bhpian feedspeed !?! :
Just someone having fun we assume Sahil

I thought I would see a detailed reply or a long answer from Skoda this morning. Just those 4 - 5 lines were not enough !!

I guess they are still working on an answer. Well, Hurry up !! Everyone's waiting for the next move.
Old 30th March 2009, 10:59   #415
BHPian

Once again, all Harish wants is a fully repaired car, and action against heads of nummer eins.

Is that so hard? Meghna if your answer is yes then it shows you are willing to lose thousands of customers instead of helping just one.

Hope you are brain storming this morning...
Old 30th March 2009, 11:00   #416
BHPian

I have registered skodasucks.com and have redirected it to this thread. Feel free to use this URL to pass on the word.
Old 30th March 2009, 11:01   #417
BANNED

I think this is unprecedented in the history of Indian online forums, to the amount of response and unity we have seen against a company that takes Indians for granted.

I am proud to be a part of this.

As for Skoda, well i spend the whole of Friday(a holiday) to reverse our companies decision to buy 7 new Laura's. We are now looking at Honda and Toyota
Old 30th March 2009, 11:10   #418
BHPian

Gets better: As per a friend of mine, skoda corporate a.k.a meghna who does work for skoda india pr, is also the daughter of a fairly large skoda auto dealer.
Old 30th March 2009, 11:12   #419
BHPian

I am returning to forum after almost three months and this thread is a mind numbing shocker..Kudos to the entire forum, mods especially GTO,Harish and others who have stood firm & taken this initiative to expose & fight out the corruption, high handedness, downright pathetic aftersales service, incompetence & thuggery and " I care a damn" attitude of Skoda India and its dealers towards its customers and towards fellow t-bhpians.

I salute the spirit of this forum to uphold the TRUTH & fundamental right of speech come what may. We will not be cowed down by bullying tactics being carried out by Skoda,its officials and dealers. We should fight this threat as one team in a coordinated manner with in the legal framework and not support any Skoda products and services in future.

Last edited by AshOnTheRocks : 30th March 2009 at 11:14.
Old 30th March 2009, 11:15   #420
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoda Corporate View Post
Hello all,
for us at Skoda Auto, customer service is of prime importance.
A system is being put in place to address customer service issues online.
Our customer service department will scrutinize each issue and work proactively to resolve them on merit.

That is our commitment to you.
Many thanks,
Skoda.
It's past 11 a.m. on monday already:

1. Has this supposed *customer service system* been put in place? How exactly do your unhappy customers get in touch with Skoda India for a resolution (better buy a lot of bandwidth for that online system!)? What is the guaranteed turn around time? Have you decided - once and for all - whether you are going to side up with the dealer or with the customer?

2. Have all existing employees, who have treated the customer like crap, been disciplined? Have warnings been issued? Have repeat offenders been fired?

3. Have all your rotten dealerships been notified of your supposed new stand? Has clear communication been sent out to them that states their contracts will be renewed on the basis of customer satisfaction rates? Have you implemented a bonus scheme that awards employees / dealerships based on how happy they keep your customers?

4. Has an internal memo / email been sent out right from the top to the bottom of Skoda India, that the customer is the new king? Do you intend to train your employees so that they clearly understand the following:
Team-BHP stands for the TRUTH. But Skoda wants to “instigate” Team-BHP and its users!-thecustomerisalwaysrightquoteunknown8876.jpg

5. Have Harish, Kapiljolly and a host of other unhappy Skoda customers from Team-BHP been contacted by you? (I know you'd need a mass PM facility for that, considering the number, but we'll discuss that for a later stage).

6. Have you hired a competent manager whose only responsibility is to ensure customer satisfaction? (Please hire someone with the right skills. This PR debacle tells me that there is a little problem at your end in matching skills with responsibilities). Has this person been made accountable for customer satisfaction rates? Do his appraisals, bonuses and future growth depend on customer satisfaction?

7. Have senior management taken time out of their schedule, for a weekly meet, where customer satisfaction trends are analysed? Specific decisions related to serving the customer are taken?

8. Has you taken the advice of someone with wisdom, who told you NOT to interfere with the public's right to freedom of speech?

If you were even a little serious about improving your pathetic customer service (hey, look at the bright side. The only way Skoda can go is up ), you'd have been burning the midnight oil and started implementing all of the above-mentioned points (We've already covered PR, HR and a little bit of operations. Stick with us for a year and you will have a Team-BHP MBA degree!)

If the above-quoted PM is the only thing that has really come out of the weekend, Skoda, you have disappointed the Indian car owner yet again. And Skoda owners (existing & future) will continue to be treated like crap. By your dealerships and your corporate offices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palioman View Post
Compared to them poor Fiat look like angels,and you seldom hear of Fiats breaking down or troubling its owners, no wonder we love them even if they are marketing morons.
Fiat is the Taj Hotels equivalent of automotive after-sales, if compared to Skoda.
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed