Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Should Team-BHP stand up for its right to the freedom of speech? For the TRUTH?
YES 3192 99.35%
NO 21 0.65%
Voters: 3213. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2009, 08:12   #91
BHPian

Meghna, be honest and tell us who you are?

@ Vahanpujari and others:

After your posts, it seems clearly there is more to it than meets the eye

1. There is a Meghna Choksey, who is Head of PR and Communications at Skoda Auto India as mentioned above

2. There is a Meghna Choksey, who is Director at Autobahn Enterprises Pvt Ltd. Autobahn is the Skoda dealer at Mumbai. Check out Autobahn

So if the two are the same person - and it is highly likely, is Meghna who claims that "not all facts are represented in the forum", herself representing all facts?

Meghna, can you please clarify the above? Boy this seems yuckier than I thought!

Cheers,

Last edited by diffsoft : 28th March 2009 at 08:15. Reason: Corrections
Old 28th March 2009, 08:15   #92
Distinguished - BHPian

I am putting these Skoda's thread as part of all my email/internet signatures. Will do every bit to spread the message of how incompetent, unethical & horrible organization Skoda is.
Old 28th March 2009, 08:24   #93
Senior - BHPian

whatever they say, I changed one of my friends plan
he was planning to by a skoda
my total contribution is -2 ( one Octi, one Superb)

Just imagine if 100 of the 40000+ T-BHPians do as I did, -200 to skoda sales figure!!!

I will make sure that none of my colleagues/friends buy a skoda

Harish, kudos to you

We are there with you!!

Last edited by Latheesh : 28th March 2009 at 08:27.
Old 28th March 2009, 08:28   #94
Senior - BHPian

Yeah admin please remove the SKODA red car at the top of the page and replace it with a truck/swift/nano . Thanks .
This is going to snowball into a big things . SKODA is in big trouble .Are the top ppl there aware of this ? or only indian bosses know this ?

Last edited by black12rr : 28th March 2009 at 08:30.
Old 28th March 2009, 08:52   #95

i had almost set my eyes on a superb !! now am thinking otherwise..... i had brought up the issue about servicing with JMD motors ... but he assured me that all is in place and they have 3 service stations in mumbai !! neways for the time being, am on hold
Old 28th March 2009, 09:07   #96
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Based on past & recent developments, I have dissuaded 17 potential customers from the new Superb. And counting.
GTO, make that 18 please. I showed my dad this thread and he is grateful that he did not go ahead with the Superb. We were very close to putting down the money for the Superb.
Old 28th March 2009, 09:09   #97
BHPian

Questions for Ms Meghna Choksey

Dear Ms Meghna:

I understand you have been posting in this forum as a representative of SkodaAuto India.

You have also warned us of legal action for, .....not representing all the facts...

But have you represented all facts to us?

1. Are you only the Head PR and Corp. Comm., SkodaAuto India?

2. Do you hold any other position that may be in direct and indirect conflict of interest with your position above?

3. Do you hold a financial and fiduciary interest in any of Skoda's dealers? I happened to notice that a certain Ms Meghna Choksey is also the Director of Autobahn Enterprises Pvt Ltd, Autobahn. Autobahn is a Skoda dealer in Mumbai. I have stored the page in case it gets removed.

4. If you do hold such a position, then why did you not represent it in the forum, while you expected others to "represent all facts"?

5. Further how can we expect an employee of SkodaAuto who also has an interest in one of its dealers to resolve matters in respect of customers vs. dealers fairly in the best interest of all?

Would much appreciate an answer to the above questions.

Cheers,

Last edited by diffsoft : 28th March 2009 at 09:15.
Old 28th March 2009, 09:21   #98
BHPian

I haven't posted in a long time but this is it. Skoda cannot take it's customers for a ride. This will be a lesson to other car dealers as well. How dare they change the car parts of innocent car owners. Like other members, I will take this beyond team-bhp. I will forward this link to all my friends and make sure that none of my friends and relatives buy any car from Skoda.
I guess that now even if Skoda officials apologize, it's too late.
Old 28th March 2009, 09:29   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Skoda offers what is possibly the ABSOLUTE WORST after-sales service in the country.
Earlier I had a doubt about this but now after reading about Mr Harish's plight, I have become sure about it.

Here in Orissa things are the same. Atleast two friends of mine are highly disgruntled with their Fabias.

The cars are great, but the after sales lets the brand down!

One of them sold his Fabia because of poor after sales.

I also strongly feel that the red Skoda should be immediately removed from the Team BHP web page.
Old 28th March 2009, 09:30   #100
Senior - BHPian

a ban is , imho, nothing. it might even work in their favour. I say pay them back in the same coin
Old 28th March 2009, 09:31   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBlazer View Post
I'm glad Meghna, that Skoda is taking the comments on Team-bhp very seriously. Although you might find a few criticisms on this forum hard to digest, the fact is that this forum has done wonders for potential car buyers. And I dare say for the Indian automobile industry, in general.

Car manufacturers could really benefit if they take this forum seriously.

There are dozens of disgruntled customers out there. And many members who could have been potential customers for Skoda India, but for the very poor feedback from current owners/terrible experience at Skoda dealerships.

I feel saddened after expecting so much from the VW group. First was the shocker of a scandal even before VW set foot in India and now this. I need more than just a PR mail to trustingly buy/recommend a Skoda/VW in future.
Well said CBlazer!

Thats the spirit this forum should be seen with.
Also, I'd request all members to refrain from bashing Skoda in any undesirable manner. Let us take this issue of ours with utmost dignity and restate the credibility that the forum has built in Indian car industry.

The Skoda have to take the issues raised here in the right spirit. We are not getting any money for defaming you. Rather, this is the honest customer feedback you can _ever_ get! Can save you alot on market research.
Old 28th March 2009, 09:32   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gautam Misra View Post

I also strongly feel that the red Skoda should be immediately removed from the Team BHP web page.
Do not worry. GTO has clearly stated it is being done. Everybody have a little patience till it is being done. Thank God I use the standard blue theme, I do not see the red skoda on top of the page.
Old 28th March 2009, 09:35   #103
Team-BHP Support

I really don't get Skoda's strategy. All they had to do was send a letter of apology to Harish and set his car right. That's not difficult. Instead, they send a threat. A company should be ready to bend over backwards to please a customer, more so in these times of recession. Had the right action been taken, many would have passed this incident as a one off and continued to buy Skodas.
I love Skoda cars - the Octavia / Laura diesel is very efficient and the vRS is a breeze. But, looking at this case, I'm sure, I'll not consider owning one. Everyone in my extended family consults me before buying a new car. Now you can rest assured that no one will buy a Skoda.
Old 28th March 2009, 09:57   #104
Senior - BHPian

Just forwarded this thread to 2 potential Superb customers & 3 Laura owners.

Trying to cheat a customer to such an extent is just unacceptable. Just image what would have happened if those fake parts were to fail at high speeds.

No wonder Skoda cars need 5 star safety ratings. With such things going on, you are bound to crash more often than others.

Shan2nu

Last edited by Shan2nu : 28th March 2009 at 10:00.
Old 28th March 2009, 09:58   #105
BHPian

India is always famous for their movements in the history. Recent one caught even TaTa by change for the Nano in the East. Best possible recommendation to Skoda India would be taking care of this Issue as simple as possible and say customer is always right. This is not Europe. This is India and Indians are very conscious about their issues and they dont let it down till they achieve the Rights. Before this case possibly turn out to be one of the history for indian automobile industry, skoda india should understand the integritiy of their existance and come to a pact with the customer and close this. However in futher considering this still skoda can example this for their marketing that they went core to the issue of the customer and solved it, which would be definitly a positive point for the skoda india for their existence in India in future for their cars.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks