Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

View Poll Results: Should Team-BHP stand up for its right to the freedom of speech? For the TRUTH?
YES 3192 99.35%
NO 21 0.65%
Voters: 3213. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:23   #826
Senior - BHPian

@Evo- Now am not even getting shocked.
What to say about a company who is corrupt to the core. I dont believe they dont know what their dealers are doing all over India.
Skoda = your worst nightmare.

Last edited by harry10 : 2nd April 2009 at 14:24.
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:24   #827
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
As I have mentioned in my previous email the whole matter is fully in the responsibility of our independent manufacturing company of Skoda vehicle on the territory of India.

We respect their below-mentioned decision and we believe that the offer given to you is above the standards and very customer-friendly.

We are sorry we are not able to assist you anymore in this matter.
Thats like a death sentence review turned down. That must have felt terrible. Why dont you guys approach the consumer forum ? I am sure you will get a good deal instead of approaching these 3rd rate carpetbaggers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishv View Post
Sorry missed that post Steeroid. Just curious. who's the balance 0.01 ?
Perhaps the buyers ?

Last edited by esteem_lover : 2nd April 2009 at 14:27.
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:27   #828
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Thats like a death sentence review turned down. That must have felt terrible. Why dont you giys approach the consumer forum ? I am sure you will get a good deal instead of approaching these 3rd rate carpetbaggers.
Consumer Forum takes time friends. Huge backlog of cases pending. Skoda is aware of this. Their lawyers are well versed in the art of delay.
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:30   #829
Senior - BHPian

Here's an idea. Collect all these horror stories, make it into a dossier and send it to Clarkson & Co and Fifth Gear. They may berate you on TV for buying Skoda in the first place, but the ten seconds of air time explaining the mess to a few million viewers worldwide will put the fire under VW's behinds.
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:31   #830
Senior - BHPian

Guys how much does it cost to put these stories in the front page/bottom of "Times of India " and also on the website . SKODA steals customer parts ... such and such tag line . That will make the hit below the belt .
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:38   #831
BHPian

fresh one folks.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ml#post1242574
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:39   #832
Senior - BHPian

Wouldn't some auto mag be interested an investigative story to get to the bottom of this ? There seem to be too many issues popping up - at the ethics level as well - across multiple dealerships. Add to that the weird responses from Skoda - surely thats something the automotive consumer world should be interested in.

Or are they too ad dependent to step on any toes ?
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:40   #833
BHPian

mca.gov.in . information of private and public limited companies can be taken from here
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:43   #834
Distinguished - BHPian

For those who wanted more email ids of "Skoda India PR & Corporate Communications"

Meghna Choksey : meghna.choksey@skoda-auto.co.in

Vinith Shetty : vinith.shetty@skoda-auto.co.in

meghna.choksey@autobahn.co.in

International:

info@skoda-info.cz

vysoka.skola@skoda-auto.cz (this is some skoda auto university)

more information on top czech brass visit:

?koda Auto - Supervisory Board

This is not privileged information. I found it doing a simple google search.
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:46   #835
Senior - BHPian

As more & more Skoda horror stories are revealed each day, it is getting very scarier!
The rot has gone very deep from the Dealers to all the way to Skoda's Global HO in Czech Republic.

I am wondering if their parent company (VW Germany) is aware of this fraud?
I guess Harish had mailed couple of VW guys too, not sure if he got any response from them.

Now, whenever I see a Skoda on the road, I feel sorry for the owner!
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:48   #836
BHPian

I think there is a reason why Skoda is considered 3 rate manufacturer- I guess even VW must be amazed at its rating in India - so pricing Jetta around / near corresponding Skoda would be a cardinal sin.

See there is always some sense of truth in public opinion! I am banning Skoda, VW and never ever considering them - not even VW in germany.

R
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:51   #837
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenx View Post
Wouldn't some auto mag be interested an investigative story to get to the bottom of this ?
Every automagazine in India is seriously biased towards one or more vendors. They enjoy joyride to european locations to have exclusive test drives at the cost of the manufacturer and shower all praises for new models. It is very apparent in the way they give awards to manufacturers and products too.
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:52   #838
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr View Post
Guys how much does it cost to put these stories in the front page/bottom of "Times of India " and also on the website . SKODA steals customer parts ... such and such tag line . That will make the hit below the belt .
thats a good idea and i am sure most of us would be more than willing to contribute for the same. I know its against Team-BHP for discussing/involving in financial related matters on the forum, but there always are exceptions..
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:53   #839
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
I am wondering if their parent company (VW Germany) is aware of this fraud?
I guess Harish had mailed couple of VW guys too, not sure if he got any response from them.
My friend did. He got in touch with Andreas Prinz. MD, Volkswagen
Was very responsive. Forwarded the matter to Skoda MD, Karsten Bugon.- DEAD END.
I think he is in Malaysia now.

Last edited by harishv : 2nd April 2009 at 14:54. Reason: spell check
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:55   #840
BHPian

With their deep low octave coarse voice saying "Skoda (said in a german accent like Shkoda) Obsessed with Quality" you just realise that it so sneers of attitude and air headed arrogance that we are the superior most car manufacturer ever. Sorry for the VW owners too coz now i just seem to hate that Advertisement too where the guy gives his key to the Valet, it conveys now we're giving a chance to the third world to drive our "prestigious" cars. Reeks of dirt. My interpretation or mis-interpretation whatever you see it as. Sorry for my anger and frustration guys.

Most Viewed