Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

View Poll Results: Should Team-BHP stand up for its right to the freedom of speech? For the TRUTH?
YES 3192 99.35%
NO 21 0.65%
Voters: 3213. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2009, 11:08   #886
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayr View Post
I have posted this thread to Digg.com. For those of you who don't know about Digg, it is a *very* popular social news website where anyone can submit a URL and other members "Digg" it or "Bury" it. If there are enough number of "Diggs", the story moves to the home page of Digg.com which results in insane traffic to the URL posted.

BHPians, please spend two minutes to sign up at Digg and digg this story:
Skoda Auto sucks - threatens users describing their service

This would be a great method to draw international attention to the issue we are facing.
I have also included references to this thread in the Wikipedia article about Skoda Auto: Å*koda Auto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guys, please "Digg", we need more diggs if this thread is to come in the home page of digg.com:
Old 3rd April 2009, 12:07   #887
BHPian

Can we be sure the post from Skoda was indeed from Skoda? I mean if it is then after all these comments how come there has been no more response from them -> if they are neglecting this they are in for serious problems.
Old 3rd April 2009, 12:26   #888
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyamSCrdi View Post
Can we be sure the post from Skoda was indeed from Skoda? I mean if it is then after all these comments how come there has been no more response from them -> if they are neglecting this they are in for serious problems.
GTO has already confirmed that the e-mail ID behind is user is from Skoda India's domain name. So the posts are indeed from Skoda.
Old 3rd April 2009, 12:27   #889
evo
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
@Evo - Why did you changed the yellow and opt for blue(judging by your display pic)?
I feel Yellow looked hot on Octy.
And i guess yellow used to come only in Vrs, is that right?
OT but I got fed up of the yellow! Yup it came only with the VRS. VRS was available in red,black,silver and yellow, our of that red and silver were available in all versions while black was available only in the L&K and later on black was made available in another version called the Rider Classic.
Old 3rd April 2009, 12:29   #890

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonkayar View Post
I have initiated an email chain with the excerpts from this thread and a link to both the threads (started by harish and GTO). One of my friends was hell bent on Skoda Fabia. Not anymore after reading my mail.
Simonkayar thats a good way to let everybody around the world know in a fast and furious way. Good work man. I've seen many emails going round and round for many years, people just keep forwarding em, I am sure that this act of yours will help people to decide what they really want. Do mr a favour, would you mail me that mail, so that I can also be an instrument in spreading awareness? I am not sure if it is allowed on team-bhp to get personalised in terms of asking or requesting or sending personal details, but for the cause of it, I hope there can be an exception. Please mail me on parthmodi@yahoo.com.
Old 3rd April 2009, 12:49   #891
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
vineethvazhayil : Soon Skoda will become Ghoda or so,
SuperSyn : More like, गधा.
Pls use a Bengali accent when you say it !
Old 3rd April 2009, 12:53   #892
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayr View Post
I have also included references to this thread in the Wikipedia article about Skoda Auto: Å*koda Auto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Great work!

Probably now Skoda will feel a little more hot under it's collar !
Old 3rd April 2009, 12:53   #893
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishv View Post
Consumer Forum takes time friends. Huge backlog of cases pending. Skoda is aware of this. Their lawyers are well versed in the art of delay.
hey harish,

kudos to your spirit. Even if you do not get anything in return, your message has been sent to numerous prospective consumers and many who were unaware about this aghast service issues from skoda. I have alteast counted 20 prospective consumers who were going to buy a skoda but have decided against it purely basis this thread.

Unless Skoda does something about your case i can only see the no of people who are turning anti-skoda going up.

once again kudos to your spirit.
Cheers,
AC
Old 3rd April 2009, 13:08   #894
BHPian

hi evo :was your complaint covered in what car? / autocar around 4-6 months before ,remember reading something similiar since that was also of VRs and yellow paint job.. let me get hold of the copy and post here .
Old 3rd April 2009, 13:25   #895
BHPian

I wonder if skoda corporate is even reading this thread
Old 3rd April 2009, 13:29   #896
BHPian

Skoda...2 bad

guys...these skoda people never had any reputation in first place. Heard that one of their premium dealers in gurgaon used to retain an alloy wheel of spare tyre (Stepney) from all new cars informing cmrs that it doesnt come from the co. Hence 4 cars sold means 1 spanking new set of alloys. Tch Tch Tch....too bad.

Best wishes are with all skoda customers. Nice car from a poor company and surely pretty badly managed.
Old 3rd April 2009, 13:32   #897
evo
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwadia View Post
I couldnt believe my eyes, so I wrote to them :

We respect their below-mentioned decision and we believe that the offer given to you is above the standards and very customer-friendly.

We are sorry we are not able to assist you anymore in this matter.

THIS IS REALLY GETTING THE WORST OF ME. Guys , we really need to do the "PINK CHADDI" to Skoda - and really SOON.
Ya, we can do the pink chaddi to them, send them grease stained wiping cloths or something!

hi evo :was your complaint covered in what car? / autocar around 4-6 months before ,remember reading something similiar since that was also of VRs and yellow paint job.. let me get hold of the copy and post here .

Yup, it was covered in whatcar.
Old 3rd April 2009, 13:47   #898
Distinguished - BHPian

Oh, just saw that this skoda story has also been put up on All News, Videos, & Images. This has a global reach and will do wonders for the apt publicity of the Skoda brand

Old 3rd April 2009, 14:03   #899
evo
BHPian

What Car

This is the What Car helpdesk coverage.

@rm_arjuna: Have put it up, so you dont need to look for it!

Thanks

The best part is that WHATCAR took credit for the 50% waiver without so much as a By Your Leave!

"Skoda has asked him to send the car back to the workshop for satisfactory paint..."

I asked this Mr.Modi what he would do when I sent it back, he said "Jidhar pe pehla colour dikh raha hai, usse touch up kar denge"

!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP stands for the TRUTH. But Skoda wants to “instigate” Team-BHP and its users!-whatcar.jpg  

Last edited by evo : 3rd April 2009 at 14:07.
Old 3rd April 2009, 14:10   #900
BHPian

how about a signboard at malls requesting all skoda owners to join a signature campaign to support Harish & others as well to safeguard their own future interest since they may also become victims .

Most Viewed