Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Should Team-BHP stand up for its right to the freedom of speech? For the TRUTH?
YES 3192 99.35%
NO 21 0.65%
Voters: 3213. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2009, 14:24   #901
BHPian

A lively thread in Team-bhp till date for me. I am not active member but this thread has made me to contribute my bit to this thread. long live Team-Bhp

Short-live Sa-koda in India
Old 3rd April 2009, 14:51   #902
evo
BHPian

Guess what?

Volkswagen India`s email claims that "No such mailbox exists"
for info@

Any idea why?

Check out the daemon status:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

info@volkswagen.co.in

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 <info@volkswagen.co.in>... No such mailbox (state 14).
Old 3rd April 2009, 14:53   #903
Senior - BHPian

I have done my bit writing a blog on friendship site which has global membership.

Fropper.com Blogs – Free Blogging

Titled, "Thinking of buying a Skoda? Read this personal experience before you sign the check "...

Check out the comments. 2 Skodas out right there.!

Let's spread the awareness...

Man, now I feel like a King, by the treatment I get from Mitsubishi's dealers (ACT and now MAYA Motors).. Thank God Fabia wasn't launched before I bought my baby Cedia.. I might have fallen for that...

Last edited by RajaTaurus : 3rd April 2009 at 14:55.
Old 3rd April 2009, 15:16   #904
Senior - BHPian

I'm sure we will never do so much of a combined effort to popularize or praise a car! So much for SkodaCorporates antics and threatening statements! I guess now the damage is going to irreparable levels for them.
Old 3rd April 2009, 15:23   #905
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
I have done my bit writing a blog on friendship site which has global membership.

Titled, "Thinking of buying a Skoda? Read this personal experience before you sign the check "...
Great! I have also posted about Skoda in Digitalpoint forums and Broadbandforum.in, two popular forums. Links:

Skoda Auto India threatens members of a popular automotive forum
Problem: Skoda Auto India threatens members of a popular automotive forum - India Broadband Forum
Old 3rd April 2009, 15:24   #906
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish7 View Post
I have put up a small post on my blog as well giving links to these threads -
Buying a Skoda? Think again… Ramblings & reflections
Quote:
Originally Posted by me_sid View Post
HARISH God Bless my friend & GTO thanks for showing those nerds that our spine is made of Titanium.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwadia View Post
posted the same copy n CNN-IBN citizen journalist .
IBNLive News | Citizen Journalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayr View Post
BHPians, please spend two minutes to sign up at Digg and digg this story:
Skoda Auto sucks - threatens users describing their service
Quote:
Originally Posted by anilkalvani View Post
@harish
I checked out the Mid-day epaper today and they have not printed it... sorry, but i will keep trying.
Epaper: Read Mid-day online, online version of mid-day from mumbai, delhi & bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac 427 View Post
once again kudos to your spirit.
Cheers,
AC
Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
Thank you all guys. Wonderful job. Could have never imagined this kind of support. I am indebted.
Old 3rd April 2009, 17:50   #907
BHPian

I shall put up a post to this thread on my personal blog later tonight and have already re-tweeted this from t-bhpian madan. I had already shared the link of this thread to one of my friends who is a journo. Hope there is some positive update. For sure April sales of Skoda will be down.

Last edited by theMAG : 3rd April 2009 at 18:35. Reason: It'll happen shortly. Thanks.
Old 3rd April 2009, 18:55   #908
Senior - BHPian

The parent company is not expected to pass the buck. But these may be happening:

1) The Indian management must be assuring the parent company like, "I know how to manage these petty issues...here it is like that only..you don't bother"

2) So, getting a free hand to manage, skoda india must be following the bureaucratic style of burying the head in the sand, so that time can heal, as replying to this thread needed diplomacy and tact(which they lack).

3)Or they are worried of the number of cars they have to replace
following harish's case.

But i predict, time will answer to them, from the sales chart.

Also, one need not worry about the purpose of this thread. Google will take care of that.
Old 3rd April 2009, 18:56   #909
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcherian View Post
I shall put up a post to this thread on my personal blog later tonight and have already re-tweeted this from t-bhpian madan. I had already shared the link of this thread to one of my friends who is a journo. Hope there is some positive update. For sure April sales of Skoda will be down.
I bet they will, what do they think we are!!?? They messed with the wrong people!
Old 3rd April 2009, 20:04   #910
BHPian

This is the response I got from Skoda India to my query. I have copied the entire mail as-is (only masked out email IDs for privacy reasons). While the response is fairly standard marketing fluff, check the reference to TEAM-BHP. Nowhere have I personally mentioned Team-BHP, but Srinivas Sudhir, in his response mentions it! Which means only one thing - Skoda India is watching this thread with eyes peeled. Now, let's hope they in fact do something about it.

-------------
Dear Mr. Prashant,

We thank you for giving us the feedback.
We at Škoda, constantly endeavour to bring to our customers the latest technological innovations in our products and services.
Our customers expect a lot from Škoda cars, and I am proud to say that we have been able to exceed expectations in both terms of our technology and our Services.
On the technology front, our state-of-the-art Pumpe Duse diesel engines are highly acclaimed for their performance and economy. Advance safety technology such as ESP, TPM, and head airbags are still unique to our cars in their segment.
On the service front, we are ranked No 4 in the JD Power Satisfaction Survey in the year 2008 which would not have been possible unless we have in place the best Customer care initiatives. Various up to date trainings are being rendered to the dealership personnel at every stage of our operations. You may note that Skoda was escalated from its erstwhile Rank 7 in 2007 to the current Rank 4 for customer Service. We are keenly strategizing ourselves to top the list in the years to come.
On the general foot you may note that the Service intervals for our cars are 10,000 kms which is the best in its class, when compared to the service intervals of 5000-7000 kms of other brands.
Nevertheless whatever you have read on team-bhp is purely an exceptional case which is Sub-judice before the Hon’ble State Commission, Mumbai
We hope we have been able to respond to most of your concerns.
If you have any further concerns do write to us
Glad to be of your “Service”. Good day &
Best Regards

Srinivas Sudhir
Customer Care

SkodaAuto India Private Ltd
A1/1,Five Star Industrial Estate,
Shendra,MIDC,Aurangabad-431201
Tel: +91 240 6631256
Fax:+91 240 6631277
E-mail:xxxx.xxxxx@skoda-auto.co.in

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 3:16 PM
To: skodadealersupport@misupport.net
Subject: Skoda Cars and After Sales Support

Hi,
I am planning to buy a car for my parents in India and have been evaluating various cars in the Indian market. One of the cars that I have short listed is the Fabia. As part of this exercise, I have also been reading reviews of the car as as well as Skoda's after sales service. While the reviews of your products are mostly positive, the reviews of your dealers and after sales service are alarming to say the least. I have come across countless horror stories about dealers, the cost of parts and after sales service in general.

I would like to know what the company is doing to reduce the cost of service, parts and improve After Sales Service in general.

regards,
Prashanth
Old 3rd April 2009, 20:32   #911
Team-BHP Support

hahaha, they knew you read team-bhp even without you having to mention it. This shows their concern.

Again the usual marketing talk. We know how biased the JD power report is.

Still no talk of any concrete measures to improve service cost.
Old 3rd April 2009, 20:38   #912
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashanthyr View Post
We are keenly strategizing ourselves to top the list in the years to come.
On the general foot you may note that the Service intervals for our cars are 10,000 kms
Er... what does that mean?

IIRC, don't Safaris have a service interval of 15,000 km?
Old 3rd April 2009, 20:41   #913
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
hahaha, they knew you read team-bhp even without you having to mention it. This shows their concern.

Again the usual marketing talk. We know how biased the JD power report is.

Still no talk of any concrete measures to improve service cost.
Vid... NO surprise there. Prashanthyr had put up a post here detailing his mail to Skoda - and how he got a canned (auto) response, and that the reply was overdue. Obviously people in Skoda must be following this thread - one does not have to log in to read the posts in any case na!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashanthyr View Post
You may note that Skoda was escalated from its erstwhile Rank 7 in 2007 to the current Rank 4 for customer Service.

We are keenly strategizing ourselves to top the list in the years to come.

On the general foot you may note that the Service intervals for our cars are 10,000 kms which is the best in its class, when compared to the service intervals of 5000-7000 kms of other brands.

Glad to be of your “Service”. Good day &
Best Regards

Srinivas Sudhir
Customer Care

SkodaAuto India Private Ltd
A1/1,Five Star Industrial Estate,
Shendra,MIDC,Aurangabad-431201
Tel: +91 240 6631256
Fax:+91 240 6631277
E-mail:xxxx.xxxxx@skoda-auto.co.in
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Er... what does that mean?

IIRC, don't Safaris have a service interval of 15,000 km?
MBA GOOK!!

Sam will be along presently to help with translations!

I am most interested in how the SERVICE is put in apostrophe in 'Glad to be of service ..'.. REEKS OF SARCASM!! They continue to do it on their own doorstep!!

Where has Skoda been recruiting their Customer Care people from I wonder.. Masters in Business Destruction!

Last edited by kb100 : 3rd April 2009 at 20:57.
Old 3rd April 2009, 20:51   #914
BHPian

More skoda victims here : skoda india Complaints - useless service
Old 3rd April 2009, 21:01   #915
BHPian

Had posted about this thread in Carwale forums. Now am finding my thread deleted. Goes about to show how neutral they are.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks