Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Should Team-BHP stand up for its right to the freedom of speech? For the TRUTH?
YES 3192 99.35%
NO 21 0.65%
Voters: 3213. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2009, 16:03   #1186
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineethvazhayil View Post
That is a revelation! What happens in their plant in Chakan produce?
Chakan. Is that not VW. SKoda is in Aurangabad right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingshukt View Post
This is correct. They do not even have a paint shop.
What! ha ha ha I really cant believe this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadf00t View Post
ah. yes the car looked strickingly familiar.
Now go it . What a el-cheapo way of PSing a car and showing up in your press ads. Nice find tejas that they posted a honda city when Roadworx isn't a "Care taker" of Honda.
while they were at it they should have PS the Honda 'H' logo with a Skoda. Lord knows their own people wont be able to tell the difference.
Old 8th April 2009, 16:06   #1187
evo
BHPian

Its now established that most of Skoda`s customer service division is reading this, so this is my open letter to them.

Dear Mr. Karthik Ramesh and other people who "serve" us customers,

As you say you have one exceptional case that is sub judice. Why is it sub judice? Is it because of a lapse on the dealer part or the customer part?

Even if we buy your theory about it being sub judice, why do you want to keep it that way?

Coming back to the non exceptional cases:

Why is it that my car has started looking like a two tone car from any angle where there is a scratch? You can use your/ or your mechanics optical organs to see that your dealer never sanded off the yellow paint. I`m sure you wouldnt want a consumer court judge to see that, or maybe perhaps you would, as you might get to keep my car for a year.

Why is it that kapiljolly was treated so shoddily and his car literally abused by your dealership?

Why is it that your dealership tried to sell a damaged car to diffsoft?

If you do take appropriate measures to enhance the dealership
service standards continuously
then why havent I as yet got a single call from the dealer apologizing for having ripped me off and not even sanded my car?

Why is that a Skoda service still costs 60 grand at 30,000KM when 3 or 4 normal d-e segmentcars combined dont produc that a kind of a bill at 30k km?

C`mon, be a sport, stop being a mere voyeur on this thread, and send us a line. Auto Generated hee sahi!
Old 8th April 2009, 16:11   #1188
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Chakan. Is that not VW. SKoda is in Aurangabad right?
You are very correct, Sir. Skoda plant is in Aurangabad. Chakan has the VW plant.

EDIT: VW plant has a paint shop as last known. APPG and BASF are the proposed paint suppliers. The initial batches of VW cars were CKDs / SKDs. Grapevine news has it that Skoda cars will also be painted in VW paint shop - this news is however unconfirmed.

Last edited by kingshukt : 8th April 2009 at 16:23.
Old 8th April 2009, 16:13   #1189
Senior - BHPian

As usual the word sub judice is the perfect hideout. So only his case is exceptional and all other owners are very happy with the services. Wow!
I am getting sick and tired of these automated non concerning responses.
Old 8th April 2009, 16:41   #1190
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPK View Post
Guys, I'm trying to google "skoda india", "skoda review" and "skoda after sales service", but no team-bhp links are being shown other than this one(http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...koda-audi.html). I remeber current thread and harish's complaint thread used to be one the top listed results.
+1. Checked all kinds of combinations and team-bhp threads are not to be seen on the first page of results, they used to be right at the top a while back. Harish's thread which used to be at the top cannot be found even in the top 3 pages when you search for Skoda service India etc. Of course, there are still some other Skoda horror stories on other websites. The first result even with this cover-up is a complaint against Skoda service Pages for good service from Skoda nowhere to be found as always Now I wouldn't put anything beyond Skoda.

Congrats to all of us. I guess Skoda is really worried as a ton of other sites are linking to team-bhp threads to warn others about the pathetic service.

BTW, would altering search results like this constitute some sort of violation ???

Last edited by maverick030581 : 8th April 2009 at 16:57.
Old 8th April 2009, 16:45   #1191
Team-BHP Support

Even the google result for this has been impacted:

skoda review site:team-bhp.com

MODS: change the thread title.
Two can play at a game.
Old 8th April 2009, 16:49   #1192
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post

Two can play at a game.
Rightly said. I had tried googling, when the thread was initially up, and it showed up among the top few results. Now, its nowhere, although the thread popularity has grown!

Guess, we need to up the game a little further.

EDIT : On Yahoo search the other thread still comes up on the first page if we use site as TBHP. Looks like they missed that one out!

Last edited by benbsb29 : 8th April 2009 at 16:51.
Old 8th April 2009, 16:52   #1193
BHPian

Quote:

Two can play at a game.
I totally agree. Some game is being played by skoda. Its no longer right of us to play it fair. Mods please do change the title to affect google rank. Its no use of this thread, unless we get people to see what really skoda is, and google war is the way. Skoda has very limited resourses compared to Team- Bhp in manpower.
Edit: When I used to google for skoda india review, this thread used to show up on the first page, now it does not.

Last edited by hemanthisgreat : 8th April 2009 at 16:55.
Old 8th April 2009, 16:52   #1194
BHPian

I guess we can tag on India to make it "Skoda India" and we might get better results....

Mods, please do the needful if possible.
Old 8th April 2009, 16:53   #1195
Team-BHP Support

Same on Yahoo.

The thread is not showing up.
Old 8th April 2009, 17:21   #1196
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Two can play at a game.
Quote:
Same on Yahoo.

The thread is not showing up.
I had suggested the same in the early pages. It's high time to make the thread title clear and crisp so that search engines can directly pick it up!
Old 8th April 2009, 17:23   #1197
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupmathur View Post
I had suggested the same in the early pages. It's high time to make the thread title clear and crisp so that search engines can directly pick it up!
Sir,

I don't think its the issue with the thread. But rather someone blocking it from appearing on the search page.

Yes they can do that. And yes Google does let them (advertisers/ governments) do that.
Old 8th April 2009, 17:44   #1198
Senior - BHPian

Holy cow, put in reins to your imaginations.

Try "Skoda Instigate". This has been pointed out long ago(I mean many pages ago).

Also, try "skoda india service".

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 8th April 2009 at 17:47.
Old 8th April 2009, 17:52   #1199
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post

Try "Skoda Instigate". This has been pointed out long ago(I mean many pages ago).

Skoda india service does not show this thread even in the first three pages. It used to earlier. I doubt whether many people who are not on team-bhp would put in " Skoda instigate" in the search bar while researching Skoda and its service.
Old 8th April 2009, 17:54   #1200
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post

You are not getting the point here. Who would (other than a bhp'ian) go search for "skoda instigate" for searching skoda India related stuff. Now you go and try "skoda india service" in google search, the team bhp threads are not visible on the first page (which were visible earlier). They most certainly have blocked lot of negative skoda related stuff from TBhp.
For that matter, go search in google with the keyword "skoda review site:team-bhp.com". You will only find good things about skoda.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks