Team-BHP - Which branded fuel do u use?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Which branded fuel do u use? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/5805-branded-fuel-do-u-use.html)

I did not see such a poll and hope I am not repeating.

Trying to have a snap poll to see which is prefered branded petrol :)

1. SPEED
2. POWER
3. XTRA Mile

(I do not no if there are other brands, please select from these three)

POWER for me.

My car doesnt need 91 octane, so 87 octane with additives is fine with me.

Speed here generally. But do use Power quite often since i keep shuffling between the Petrol Pump around my place which serves Speed and the one at Siddhivinayak Temple which serves Power.

Power makes the car slightly smoother to run and the car responds slightly better. The difference is marginal, and could be more of a mind game at the end of it than of any real benefit.

Revv

hey is xtramile = xtra premium?

Shan2nu

XtraMile is diesel, XtraPower is Petrol

I use power as i have left with no other option. The HP petrol pump in bandra where i have an account doesnt have anything higher than Power or else I would definatly give a higher octane fuel a shot. For my endeavour i use Turbojet. Accord - Power. Mercedes - Used to use power but fuel tank got messed up once and company techs said not to use power for some reason. On other cars like the city, i alternate every time the tank is over...once power then normal and vice a versa.

Emarat Super (98 oct) @ Dhs 5.8 per gallon.

90% of the time its Power.....10% Speed. Thats because I fill petrol most of the time in a HP station which is on the way home. Plus I get more rewards on my credit card :)!

I dont find any difference between them when I fill them in my 1.6 Palio or the Astra.

I fill speed. There's something about the advertisement that makes me think Speed is better than the others. Especially when they say that their tanks are sealed and checked etc.

More psychological, but I'm passionate about speed! (Pun intented!)

Superavi

I used to use Speed 93 but its very hard to find in Bangalore and I knew of only 1 petrol bunk in Residency Road which had it. Once I was almost out of petrol and had to take a long deviation from my route to get there only to find out that they were out of stock.
Since then I have shifted to Extra Premium(91 octane). It seems to be working just as well and is readily available throughout the country.

ps. This is a slightly unbalanced poll with the diesel variants from Indian Oil being separated but HP/BP have no such separation.

I use niether ...Just regular as adviced by my Car company i use System G ( 1 dhakkan full per 10 litres ) , however we only fill up the car from once IBP gas station ..

I havent used any of the branded ones in my car yet...just the usual unleaded but generally from the same pump.
For my Pulsar though its Speed everytime till today..

Xtra Premium mostly... if not then.. speed 93.
My cars knocks with 87 octane.
Also there is a difference is the smooth engine revving with higher octane.

Most of the time its Power for my Pulsar and some times when I don't find a HP pump I usually go for BP pump and fill speed.

Was using Xtra premium before but had a problem with my fuel pump, then shifted to Power...till date no problems at all....

Cheers!!!