Team-BHP - New Fiat Adventure Sport @5.58 Lacs
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   New Fiat Adventure Sport @5.58 Lacs (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/5873-new-fiat-adventure-sport-5-58-lacs.html)

Fiat india has relaunched the Fiat adventure at 5.58Lacs in mumbai.that is very good value for money.just read it on Rediff.also the new fiat india head has reaffirmed Fiat's commitment to indian market.this is good news for us Fiat owners and sign that fiat is definately not going anywhere.so all prospective fiat owners can go and own one Fiat they love without think too much of the Future.

http://in.rediff.com/money/2005/jun/03fiat.htm

Thats good news. What features does it have. I always loved Fiat cars and now i love them more.. specially in red with some ferrari stickers. I saw an weekend yesterday. Adventure looks really superb but all depends on equipment now..

i think the equipment will be on par or even better than the Petra ELX.but at that price it really deserves to sell because it is more like a Ford Fusion at 1.5 L cheaper.and it has definately more standard equipment than what the top of the line Indigo Marina will have as optional.what was the price earlier was it someting in the region of 8lacs.

now that's a nice move by fiat..!! i always liked the adventure's off-road stance (in the sport variant). but since there weren't many buyers, it was sad that fiat had to discontinue it.. but now, if fiat intends to stay and re-structure itslef, then the adventure sport might find quite a few takers... in fact, people going in for the marina petrol and the fusion will be the potential customers, so the market is big... now, if fiat plonks in the 1.9 diesel from the palio into the adventure, (with a li'l tweaks, of course) then it could rake in some serious numbers.... i only hope it doesn't have the fate of the baleno altura, which bombed not only because of it's pricing, but also due to the lack of a diesel option....

i dont agree on it being a good value for money,its dumping your money in the sea and even worse because if you dump your money in the sea you wont have to visit the great fiat dealerships.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .anshuman
i dont agree on it being a good value for money,its dumping your money in the sea and even worse because if you dump your money in the sea you wont have to visit the great fiat dealerships.

Yes, unless FIAT improves on this aspect , no point in buying their products regardless of features and prices. As I said several times , as a car all FIAT products exell but as a package it is 180 degrees out of phase.

By the way can any body guess how many FIAT dealerships are in operation. I heard Karnataka has only 2 , Maharashtra 3 in Mumbai , 2 in Pune for sure but don't know about other cities like Nagpur, Aurangabad etc. In any case won't be more than 10 in MH.

Wow! the adventure is back.....at a great price I must add. I'd definetly take that over a Fusion. Just the car for 3rd world roads. They need to market this effectively in rural and semi-urban areas where a car like this will excel and this is a market where TATA and Mahindra rule.

sweet !! sweet !!

i was told it would be around 6.08 lakhs ex-Mumbai fully loaded. it was a steal even at that price. 5.58 makes it irresistible, expecially when you compare it with the Ford Fusion.

now, like veyron has said, fiat also needs to come out with the disel variant with the palio's 1.9 engine. now that WILL SELL.

that article on rediff was music to my ears. surely the beginning of a new start for FIAT.

SMG and .ansuhman i think u people dont really care about making valid points.now every Fiat owener and prospective Fiat owner was worried because people thought Fiat whould shut shop.now we are releaved that they are staying and are launching great cars at rock bottom prices for their class.and now u take the delearship issue.now when fiat says it will improve,please give them some time and yes there may be only 3 delearships in mumbai but all are good and anoroop auto is best and is equivalent to 5 maruti delearships.what do u want from them,they ready the car on time,allow people to visit the wook floor and even help customers,like in my case they were ready to manipulate their records in order to entitle me for a warranty for a damaged ignition coil which was really my fault because i over revved the engine.u have to really own Fiat cars to tell wether the service is poor or worse.just because someone got a bad experience it does not mean all fiat delears are bad.if u read autocar u can see that some Maruti dealer physically removed a person from their office,because he went to ask his money.and i dont think Maruti has suspended him.what do u think about that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by merve_extreme
SMG and .ansuhman i think u people dont really care about making valid points.now every Fiat owener and prospective Fiat owner was worried because people thought Fiat whould shut shop.now we are releaved that they are staying and are launching great cars at rock bottom prices for their class.and now u take the delearship issue.now when fiat says it will improve,please give them some time and yes there may be only 3 delearships in mumbai but all are good and anoroop auto is best and is equivalent to 5 maruti delearships.what do u want from them,they ready the car on time,allow people to visit the wook floor and even help customers,like in my case they were ready to manipulate their records in order to entitle me for a warranty for a damaged ignition coil which was really my fault because i over revved the engine.u have to really own Fiat cars to tell wether the service is poor or worse.just because someone got a bad experience it does not mean all fiat delears are bad.if u read autocar u can see that some Maruti dealer physically removed a person from their office,because he went to ask his money.and i dont think Maruti has suspended him.what do u think about that?

Hello, you got it wrong, I just casually asked number of dealerships because as FIAT site is down there is no other way to know about this. And neither it was some sort of point or argument. Not every body as lucky as you to be in Mumbai, for example I will be relocating to Sangli (by this year end) which is some 240 Km away from nearest FIAT dealership in Pune!

I am not bashing FIAT, on the contary I always said good about FIAT products (check my posts) but without any proper Service support I just can't think of it as a good package. This my personal opinion and that too based on my own specific requirements and set of priorities. If your priorities , comfort levels are different than me then fine, I am not forcing you for anything either.

I never made a statement like' Don't buy FIAT products' or 'FIAT s**ks' etc. But yes, I always suggested to check this ASS aspect.

i dont stay exactly in Mumbai.i live in the suburbs and i too have to travel about 50Kms to get there.yes but for u it is going to be tedious to get the service.is there no fiat service center in sangli or anywhere near around.

Hey guys,
this is real good news.
The car on road is Rs 6,08,511 before discount.
I am guessing that it comes with the same features.
Also, the Petra 1.2 El is for 5,01,284 after discount on road Mumbai and the Petra 1.6 El is just Rs 7K more.
The 1.2 and 1.6 Elx are 5,40,763 and 5,47,818 after discount.
But the Anuroop people say that it does not come with PW and CL.
Have the equipment specifications been changed?

ahhh...6.08 is on road...

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell_rider

i

now, like veyron has said, fiat also needs to come out with the disel variant with the palio's 1.9 engine. now that WILL SELL.

i always thought that the adventure was with a diesel heart , can someone check on this one again ? :confused:

manson .

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson
i always thought that the adventure was with a diesel heart , can someone check on this one again ? :confused:

manson .

well, no manson- the adventure only came in the petrol variant.

here's a link that might clear out your doubts further;

Palio Adventure

and if the adventure came with the turbo variant of the 1.9 IDI, well..... icing on the cake, eh??

and merve, i don't think SMG meant any offense..... the reputation of fiat has been tarnished by a few dealers; but some of them are pretty good, though. you see, more often than not, bad dealers are more notorious than the good ones; if only fiat would take their dealers to task, and offer incentives to the exceptionally good ones...... now that could turn some things around, wot say?

and i too, might prefer the adventure to the fusion- apart from the similarity that both are front wheel drives (and have 1.6 litre engines, and develop 100 bhp...), they are very different, and i personally like the massive butch look of the adventure- makes a bold statement.....