Team-BHP - Hyderabad International Auto Show 2009
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Hyderabad International Auto Show 2009 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/59664-hyderabad-international-auto-show-2009-a.html)

As the name suggests its happening in Hyderabad, its the first time some thing of that sort is being held at Hyderabad.

source: V I S T A Entertainments - Homepage

Quote:

The event will be of the first of its kind in the south India spread over 6,400 sq. mtrs of Air-conditioned facility, where we expect participation from all the major automobile manufactures, finance companies and insurance companies. We already have confirmations from four wheelers like Hyundai, Maruti, Ford, Tata Motors, General Motors, Mahindra, Renault, Fiat, Toyota, Honda, Skoda, Mercedes, Volvo, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Porche, Land Rover and Rolls Royce. . We also have confirmations from Two Wheeler manufacturers like Hero Honda, Honda Motor Cycles, TVS Motors, Bajaj Auto, Yamaha Motors, Kinetic and Suzuki Motors.
Have a look at the list of exhibitors:
V I S T A Entertainments - Homepage

If the organizers have included the logos of the exhibitors in their website, So I guess its true that some cool cars will be on display.

Quote:

Apart from this there will be stalls of selected manufacturers/importers of automobile accessories like Sony, JBL, Panasonic, ect.
Saam babu, this is your area!!! Any info on this??? Kya humko aapka darshan milega (do we get to see the Lord of Yeti).

Quote:

It would be a 4 Day event from 16th to 19th of July 2009. Out of which 16th July will be the setup day and the actual event will be from the 17th July to 19th July. ...The first half of the day (up to 2.00pm) would be reserved exclusively for the press and some special invitees and the balance two and half days would be open to public. There would be an entry ticket which will ensure filtered crowd.
We are expecting lot of action here.:D

Kirkiri, this is great news.....now to get working on the Special Invite Passes. CUG Junta, use your contacts

R2D2, good news. Where is it happening? Himanshu, +1 to that:D

This is fantastic ... From the VISTA site, it looks like Talwar guys are the organisers ...

Raj..great news.I spoke to the oragnisers and will work on getting some passes

ramji excellent!!!clap:
Quote:

Originally Posted by hillram (Post 1331046)
Raj..great news.I spoke to the oragnisers and will work on getting some passes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardy (Post 1331030)
This is fantastic ... From the VISTA site, it looks like Talwar guys are the organisers ...

yep you are right, I heard its Saral Talwar.clap:

This is probably the first time something like this is happening in Hyd. Will surely attend . Whats the venue??

Ram, that is mighty kind of you, hope we can get the special invites for the event, I will lookout on this thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbas (Post 1331104)
This is probably the first time something like this is happening in Hyd. Will surely attend . Whats the venue??

The venue is Hyderabad International Convention Center. (Near Hi-Tec City)

Great to know we are having an Auto-Show in Hyderabad. :thumbs up

Great news!!!! Who's getting the passes (keep one for me pleeaasseeeeee!!):)

Hmmm interesting indeed. Even if half of those exhibitors turn up for the show it will be a coup of sorts for the city. This one being in HiTech city lets see if we can use our respective contacts to land some passes.

Oye kirkiri, put up a stall for your autos and get us entry passes. You are the one best placed to land this one. ;)

Neel, are you really available in Hyd around that time in the first place mate? :D Don't worry though you will still get to see a lot of pics on a dedicated thread here (I am sure a good few from here will manage to land up there with cameras).

There will be so many who would want passes and few passes would be available.

The passes will be only given to the people who are real.

How do we know who is real? well, show up at the meets. You all have time till 16th to show-up in as many meets as possible.:D

raj.

EDIT: zappo, the condition is valid to you as well. No partiality to mods:p

Hello,

Is this event is true? sorry if i sound pessimistic but i checked HICC as well as HITEX web sites, they dont have anything regarding to this even in their even calendar .

An show to this big and with the dates less than two weeks to go i dont think would update it little later.

Can any one have source to confirm.

( Dear moderator , i never used any abusive language anywhere before or discriminated any one. the smiley thing , i never know there is rules even how to use or number of smiley to be used in a single post.)

Thank You

@ashok, the event is on 16th JULY, so over a month to go....not 2 weeks. Enough time to update:)

@hillram, that is very generous of you. Hope we can have a big gathering of Hyd TBHPians at the upcoming drag races, as well as this show. Cheers.....

R2D2, I noticed that you did a lot of GLML(golmaal) in your post, and never committed to putting up a stall. Please clarify:P

Dont worry Zappo, with the speed we move around with, it will be a matter of 17 mins to be in Hyd!

And KKR man!! Don't pre-condition enthusiasts!! We are the silent supporters of all your meets!! Or rather our meets!!:)