Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2009, 14:14   #136
BHPian

Me too!

Hi Avanger, Good to see the snaps and comparo. I also had followed the same car for almost 2.5km in the morning traffic (around 0955) from Paud Phata-Karve Road until the time it turned right at Dekkan.

Thanks
Old 8th May 2009, 14:21   #137
BHPian

Good cath Avenger,

Tata has total surprise with Indigo Vista, Grill design, New console. Might come with 15" wheel ( or it is load test, which covers the Gap)

All the best Indigo-Vista.
Old 8th May 2009, 14:27   #138
Senior - BHPian

From whatever pics we have, it certainly looks better than the Dzire.
Old 8th May 2009, 14:54   #139
Senior - BHPian

Hope it has some quality too.Looks wise it looks perfect.It could be a class leading one if the quality and pricing is right.The vista as well as this one looks huge compared to indica and indigo.
ram
Old 8th May 2009, 15:28   #140
BHPian

So when is the Tata Indigo Vista going to get launched?

And can we also look at an Indigo Vista CS??
Old 8th May 2009, 15:34   #141
BHPian

Dashboard of Indigo Vista is same like Indica Vista. I saw two Indogo Vista's under testing on Pune Banglore highway. And I was chasing them in my Indica Vista. They were moving really fast. I could manage to drive parallel with them and I saw same interior as Indica Vista. I will upload some pictures soon.

And one Tata Ace like Vehicle under testing was moving at equal speed with them with full load.. more than 90 KMPH.

And behind them, Tata's Innova like car under testing. That was also having same size petal shaped headlamps as Indica Vista. That Vehicle was very huge. I can not recall its name but it is in this forum somewhere... Tata concept Vehicle..Indicruz... yeah It was Indicruz...

Pune Banglore highway is really place to see tata's upcoming car.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Last edited by Technocrat : 8th May 2009 at 15:52. Reason: see note in post
Old 8th May 2009, 16:00   #142
BHPian

Wow! what a great chance to be a great car!, with a hot engine (1.3 QDJT) can be hotter though with 90ps, but i personally wouldnt complain with the stock 75 as it would come for a steal! (can be pete'd later!). just as i was thinking of a choosing a premium hatch, this thread has landed and would hopefully fulfill my dream of owing a 3box.
i would appeal all T-BHPians from pune to keep a camera handy as you guys would be the first to throw any more light on the test mules.
Launch dates anyone !!
Old 8th May 2009, 17:20   #143
BHPian

From what I heard from Concorde Chennai, surely not before GP and therefore some breathing space between GP launch and Indigo Vista can be expected. Also the Indigo Vista is planned to be manufactured from Ranjangaon so I think they would make sure the the demand for GP and Linea stabilises before they add a third product to the assembly line.

Last edited by indivic : 8th May 2009 at 17:21. Reason: Removed some misleading statements
Old 8th May 2009, 19:26   #144
BHPian

nice find did you find the vehicle attractive.
Old 8th May 2009, 19:29   #145
BHPian

I hope they equip and price it to compete against the Dzire. Then we'll have a fight on our hands worth watching out for. First time Tata will go head to head against Maruti.

The Dzire is probably the only one available in the 6-8lakh range with everything available - Climate Control, Alloys, Safety kit, Fantastic Diesel engine. Shame about the looks, but can't have everything can we?
Old 8th May 2009, 19:40   #146
BHPian

Nice catch Avenger.

I zoomed the pics in & it looks like the dashboard is same as Vista. The swoop is actually cover on dashboard I guess.

But I feel Tata should change the dashboard for Indigo Vista.
Old 8th May 2009, 21:33   #147
BHPian

The TATA Indigo is one car that I am eagerly watching out for. I hope to see a made in India car which inspires confidence and enthusiasm not only amongst VFM customers but also shakes up the competition in this segment.

I hope to see the 90 PS powerplant in the car. It will be interesting to see how the car matches up to the Liena and I seriously hope that TATA has done something about the fit and finish issues in this car.
Old 8th May 2009, 23:08   #148
Senior - BHPian

That is one of the most ugliest car's i have seen.
Ditto with the old indigo and the new swift desire.This is a sedan for people who are desperate for sedan's i feel.
I rather stick to a hatch than a fake sedan.
well this is my opinion.
Old 9th May 2009, 09:18   #149
BHPian

Good catch, Avenger!

The rear end does appear to have a proportionate taper from the 'C' pillar; although the size of the rear appears to be huge.

As to whether its ugly, pretty or just Plain Jane, I suppose will depend a great deal on the execution of the design in detail - and to see all that I we will just have to wait for the covers to come off!
Old 9th May 2009, 09:19   #150
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaydas View Post
That is one of the most ugliest car's i have seen.
Ditto with the old indigo and the new swift desire.This is a sedan for people who are desperate for sedan's i feel.
I rather stick to a hatch than a fake sedan.
well this is my opinion.
Well! considering your signature, you shoudnt be too worried about the looks!
I am sure it wouldnt be as an eyesore as the Dzire which in my opinion looks like a swollen creature, sometimes i feel the deziners were inspired from the old ambassador!

which fake sedan? Linea, ANHC, SX4, Fiesta, Ikon and might be some more! If you are considering that adding a boot makes it a fake sedan then all the above cars are built on the platforms which were meant for hatchbacks. Infact the swift has a engine derived from Hayabusa so would you consider it as a fake hatchback?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks