Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2009, 00:40   #121
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autocarcr View Post
I am not raising your hopes but this is the tentative pricing of the Punto got from dealer enquiry:

Fiat Grande Punto

1.2 Active Petrol: 4.38 lacs
1.4 Dynamic Petrol: 4.71 lacs
1.4 Dynamic + Petrol: 4.99 lacs
1.4 Emotion Petrol: 5.14 lacs
1.4 Emotion + Petrol: 5.35 lacs
1.3 Active Diesel: 5.05 lacs
1.3 Dynamic Diesel: 5.2 lacs
1.3 Dynamic + Diesel: 5.53 lacs
1.3 Emotion Diesel: 5.75 lacs
1.3 Emotion + Diesel: 5.99 lacs

*All Prices are indicative and ex-showroom.

Well, prices look pretty close to what I believe is realistically possible. I believe there is no dynamic+ i.e. Dynamic option pack in GP. Even in Linea it hardly sells because the gap between Dynamic pack and Emotion is negligible.
Old 15th June 2009, 01:36   #122
BHPian

The prices look excellent but i hope there is no compromise on quality coz the swift is also priced well but rattles a lot.
Old 15th June 2009, 02:44   #123
BHPian

Its only two days left for launching and no countdowns on the website.Fiat move agressive.
Old 15th June 2009, 08:53   #124
BHPian

Guys @chennai,I and my friend will visit the showroom this wednesday and hopefully book one for ourselves..I haven't decided on the showroom yet,but prefer either Concore or Tafe reach @Mount Road..If anyone of you is planning to visit the showroom on the same day, kindly leave a PM to me..We will form a group,and if interested,we will do a bulk booking with maximum discounts(hopefully), certainly we can be sure the dealer won't play his antics on the purchase and on future too..
We have just a day inbetween and we have to co-ordinate ourselves by tomorrow..So send your PMs at the earliest...
I'm contemplating to visit the showrooms at around 6.30pm on wednseday..
Old 15th June 2009, 09:26   #125
BHPian

i dont think they will have quality issues. after all they have to compete with i20, fabia, VW polo.
Old 15th June 2009, 09:50   #126
xPK
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramelo View Post
i dont think they will have quality issues. after all they have to compete with i20, fabia, VW polo.
I would like to keep my fingers crossed!
Old 15th June 2009, 09:58   #127
BHPian

Sure they have to compete with i20 fabia and polo but all of these would be or are priced more than the estimate we got.
Old 15th June 2009, 10:21   #128
BHPian

Can someone please post clean interior pics fro E+ variety? Please?? I am really getting impatient.

BTW, anybody from Pune wants to join me for a visit to Fiat dealer on 17th after Lunch, say around 2.30 pm? Like "CliffHanger" said, we can form a group from Pune as well.
Old 15th June 2009, 10:53   #129
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuja365 View Post
Sure they have to compete with i20 fabia and polo but all of these would be or are priced more than the estimate we got.

. the prices vary and so will the quality. for us consumers we need to find value somewhere in between.
Old 15th June 2009, 11:27   #130
BHPian

Grande punto should target the market leader(read Swift P & D).
Fiat should price the car directly hitting bang on with the Swift, and then should give in more features to play with in comparision to Swift to tilt the balance in their favour.
Giving the same features at the same price or better features at higher price would not dent the Swift market share considerably IMO. And maruti is known to give in huge discounts to kill the competition.
Expect Maruti to react when GP is launched at competitive prices
Old 15th June 2009, 12:58   #131
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish7 View Post
Can someone please post clean interior pics fro E+ variety? Please?? I am really getting impatient.

BTW, anybody from Pune wants to join me for a visit to Fiat dealer on 17th after Lunch, say around 2.30 pm? Like "CliffHanger" said, we can form a group from Pune as well.
Manish -- where do you work at. I am at Shivajinagar and can go to the B U Bhandari opp Shoppers Stop at Wakadewadi
Old 15th June 2009, 13:35   #132
Senior - BHPian

My ofc is on SB Road and Pashan showroom is closer to me. I would not mind coming down to the other showroom near Shivaji ngr if we all decide to meet for the test drive.
Old 15th June 2009, 14:17   #133
BHPian

@kpbhatt and @neoonwheels -

I think there is no Fiat showroom opposite Shopper's stop. We have Mercedes, Maruti and Honda 2 wheeler dealers there, but I don't recall Fiat showroom there. I think it's best to visit B U Bhandari showroom near Pashan as it's close to me and moreover there won't be any parking related issue there. How about 3 PM on Wednesday? PM me your numbers and I'll SMS you guys.
Old 15th June 2009, 14:22   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish7 View Post
@kpbhatt and @neoonwheels -

I think there is no Fiat showroom opposite Shopper's stop. We have Mercedes, Maruti and Honda 2 wheeler dealers there, but I don't recall Fiat showroom there. I think it's best to visit B U Bhandari showroom near Pashan as it's close to me and moreover there won't be any parking related issue there. How about 3 PM on Wednesday? PM me your numbers and I'll SMS you guys.
Thats a bit out of the way for me -- i was guessing the Tata Motors showroom at Wakadewadi would have the Punto -- you guys go ahead and visit the Pashan showroom. Will wait for your updates if i cannot make it
Old 15th June 2009, 14:50   #135
BHPian

Punto's in all colors are at my dealer here in Delhi , getting prepped for the Launch day after. Got to see the launch cars and the press cars getting their minor scratches fixed. I saw blue, red, black, silver, and dark grey colors and the Emotion pack, the Active and Dynamic variants. The blue one with the silver grill looks the best to me. Can hardly wait for day after.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks