Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th June 2009, 18:26   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1108429-post6799.html
someone has done IT

I too am on the list. I think the wiring will also have to be changed. Just waiting for the warranty to expire
If I have to wait for the warranty to expire, I have along time to go , however, I do not plan to give up so easily, if I can't even fir genuine tata spares to my car without having the warranty expire, what kind of a sarkari oficer am I?

Last edited by teknophobia : 16th June 2009 at 18:40.
Old 16th October 2011, 16:48   #47
BHPian

Re: XETA with A/C @ 2.59 lacs. Puts an end to competition (alto)gether

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
sushant, the indica will also need its entire assembly to be changed. the ORVM of my indica costs about the same. I was looking for an excuse to install the indigo LX ORVM with the stainless steel strip. it cost me about 1.5k. I changed it myself , elseit would have been another 80 bucks labour
For Indica, we get the mirror inner (Rs. 420/-) alone as well, and the entire assembly costs Rs.920/-. I have had the misfortune of replacing both due to "bike hits"

My Indica Xeta, in the last 5 years has seen a lot of abuse, but has never complained. It even takes the abuse at TASS in its stride
Old 16th October 2011, 18:55   #48
BHPian

Re: XETA with A/C @ 2.59 lacs. Puts an end to competition (alto)gether

What an amazing brochure . I must say tata has some amazing brains behind their adds !!
We had an indica in our family for about 7 years!! And to be honest i loved that car . It was the first gen indica and hence came with a bucket loads of troubles but none the less that car was special .

Now with the recent price cut its am amazing buy .It has amazing space ,has better built quality than the alto and as some one rightly pointed out earlier seems more expensive than the alto as well .

I think its a great package and it should succeed if Tata do a proper follow up.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks