Team-BHP - Which New Compact is VFM in your eyes?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Which New Compact is VFM in your eyes? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/60542-new-compact-vfm-your-eyes-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaggoswami (Post 1352891)
Voted for Ritz for the following reasons :

1) Fantastic petrol motor. As good as Jazz and under the new FE certification norms, this engine scores better than Jazz. I expected Jazz to win, but Suzuki is better now it looks like.

This is pure hearsay, Isn't it? (Or based on team-bhp review). Suzuki might not believe this. I have driven Ritz and I didn't feel it was that great. Now I will drive Jazz and will let you know.

Anyway, i20 would be the better one for me if I have to choose.

Features compared vis -a - vis looks GP is much ahead in the race of VFM.

fully loaded comes with ACC, ABS, airbags, blue & me, My car + the diesel engine.

Though the diesel i20 will give tough time to all. Lets wait for its launch

My Vote would certianly for the STILE 1.6 SPORT. No better car till date thats VFM in the India. Not even the GP.

Sadly its not in the list of cars in this opinion poll.

for me i20 provides the best package for a compact with a good A.S.S.

+1 to that amaan. Every1 defines value differently. Some talk about FE, maintenance costs, TOC etcetra; I talk about the engine, the power, handling characteristics at a certain price point. None made yet to beat the Palio 1.6

Quote:

Originally Posted by srishiva (Post 1354091)
This is pure hearsay, Isn't it? (Or based on team-bhp review). Suzuki might not believe this. I have driven Ritz and I didn't feel it was that great. Now I will drive Jazz and will let you know.

I did a small drive in Ritz petrol. We have Maruti 800 and Baleno. I drive both the cars. I think after the drive it was pretty clear why K series is better than G series. The distribution of torque was better than G series that still I consider one of the best.

Moreover, I have read many reviews on internet and in automags. Internationally I have read reveiws about the Jazz too and everywhere it seems people have said the same thing.

Hence I came to conslusion that K12M is quite good. And this is infact a very positive point.

What I dont understand is that we are yet to even have proper test drive reviews about GP, still the highest no. of votes ? This product is yet to be proven.

I am surprised by the omission of our very own swift from the list. Just because it does not start with a 5+ tag does not mean it is not a premium hatch.

I am surprised that somebody voted for jazz as vfm.It is anything but vfm and till people give premium for honda they would charge it,if honda prices need to come down people would have to desert it for sometime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anurag_p80 (Post 1354196)
+1 to that amaan. Every1 defines value differently. Some talk about FE, maintenance costs, TOC etcetra; I talk about the engine, the power, handling characteristics at a certain price point. None made yet to beat the Palio 1.6

I totally agree. Just took the GTX out for a spin on the outer ring road to set & focus its headlights and it reminded me yet again of its capabilities.

Cheers,

Quote:

Originally Posted by anilkalvani (Post 1352697)
opinion about which car is VFM.

VFM is good. VFL is better. Value for Life...if, heaven forbid, you are ever involved in an accident. Between zero and ten lakhs, the i20 Asta-O has the best VFL.

Based on what I have read, I cannot think of a better car below ten lakhs that offers the same or better VFL, VFM, reliability, and very good dealer service.

Grande punto. I have voted for other!!!

i20. I feel that it has sufficient passenger & boot space, all creature comforts, very smooth gear shift, a very refined and smooth engine.

Hi,

Yesterday i had a look & test drive of punto mjd, i don't think it's VFM, when some one say's vista has got 3rd grade plastic! what's the punto got, is it top class? is it worth to pay +7lac's for cheap plastic's, sluggish driving[see the auto car review for performance timing's], crapy ICE. we have to pay only to get solid built, & thud sound of door's, body hugging seats, little more boot space compare to swift, we have to get over all good package for the money we pay.

As i am member since 2005, i read some soft corner post's for FIAT, i know there is an good no. of fiat fan's here & also not denying that they are the best car manufacturer's in the world, but look for the particular product's they produce.

If TBHP biasing any particular product/Manufacturerplease: stop...

I voted for Linea since we get a D Segment car for a C Segment Price not just becos i own but for the ride quality and comfort we get and Honda City is equally good but Linea has an edge.:)

OOps Sorry wrong post :D