Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2009, 09:46   #106
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

yes if this is made available with the same engine as the Fusion TDCI Diesel, it would be well worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
Old 17th August 2009, 10:57   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Coming from confidential sources, Ford is indeed launching a brand new small car in India (an i10-style world launch) in Jan. 2010 - probably at the Auto Expo. It is apparently based on a completely new platform, not that of the Ka or Verve. Size: somewhere between i10 and i20. Price: somewhere at i10 levels for the base model. Engine: sub-1.2L petrol and sub-1.5L diesel.
wow! exactly what Ford wants to boost up its sales in India! the sub 1.5L diesel is the same 1.4 Duratorq? and the sub 1.2L petrol has to be a new engine. any guesses on what it could be?

i pray ford gets its styling right this time and hope they dont come up with another "no-nonsense" car!
Old 4th November 2009, 20:04   #108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpm View Post
Is this going to be the new Fiesta?

Please see the first pic, where clearly there are christmas tree lights a la Fusion on the C/D pillar.

This is the new Ford Figo that was displayed at the AutoExpo recently.

Ford Redirection

The design of rear-end doesn't look good, it also does look like a smaller version of the Fusion in some of the pictures. However, they seem to have it priced it well, it'd certainly sell in good numbers.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks