Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2009, 10:32   #16
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman View Post
Just the central console needs the change to look even with the car,apart from the console i dont think ANHC requires any changes.
The NHC had nice interiors. Why did they mess it up with the ANHC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaostheory View Post
According to him, the only additions will be illuminated ORVMs, leather seats, and crucially, no alloys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neotraveller View Post
I wonder with this price-increase, are they going to add ACC & alloys atleast now?
The older versions of the Honda City's had alloys (at least on some versions or as options). It's high time they provided the same on the ANHC.
Old 24th July 2009, 14:23   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live To Jive View Post
The NHC had nice interiors. Why did they mess it up with the ANHC?
The older versions of the Honda City's had alloys (at least on some versions or as options). It's high time they provided the same on the ANHC.
Wait for 15th year ann. edition then you will have everything , but till that time
Old 25th July 2009, 01:09   #18
BHPian

See the number of Zazz and ANHC they are selling.Indians are crazy for the Honda Brand.And If they are selling in good numbers why Honda will bother about pricing.
Old 25th July 2009, 12:26   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by loving_alaap View Post
Well, so honda is on right track with their stretegy.

so, after pricing Jazz @ 8-9 lacs, they will reposition their ANHC at 11-12 lacs.

After that, they will launch new Civic @ 15 lacs.

By far, Indian people are not affected with theri over pricing ploy.
the civic is already over 15 laks and the city over 10 laks. i wonder what happened to those 1998 days when city costed around 6-7 laks. for me the civic would cost me personally 16 laks since i buy on company name sucks even more. the best part is people think honda resale is too good i tried selling my 06 and 07 city to honda itself and wanted one new city. they said give us 2 cars and 2 laks on top. i was like whatever and decided to keep the cars. mind you both are gxi models one being auto. bunch of idiots smoking up at honda surely.
Old 25th July 2009, 12:45   #20
Senior - BHPian

i dont think this would be morethen cosmetics and addons to current one may be another higher trim with features missing + a price hike to overpriced car.
Old 27th July 2009, 16:43   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
the civic is already over 15 laks and the city over 10 laks. i wonder what happened to those 1998 days when city costed around 6-7 laks. for me the civic would cost me personally 16 laks since i buy on company name sucks even more. the best part is people think honda resale is too good i tried selling my 06 and 07 city to honda itself and wanted one new city. they said give us 2 cars and 2 laks on top. i was like whatever and decided to keep the cars. mind you both are gxi models one being auto. bunch of idiots smoking up at honda surely.
Oi, I paid only 14.2 for the highest variant of them all.

Yeah, my dad too remembers the day when he could get a sack of rice for INR 1/-.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks