Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th August 2009, 05:45   #1
BHPian

Volvo India Service Experiences

Has anyone here bought or know someone who has bought a Volvo, especially the XC90? If so, how is the service? How long do you have to wait for spare parts? How is the reliability? Do you have any other useful information to share with potential Volvo buyers? If possible, please post a review in the appropriate forum and post a link to it in this thread.
Old 9th August 2009, 09:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Actually, I think no one (or maybe almost no one) on TBhp has a Volvo. That's why the test drives section does not feature Volvo yet. There simply is no data.
Old 9th August 2009, 11:48   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

I think we did have some TD the S80 when it launched. But I don't think it appeals enough for any of us to buy!
I wouldn't be suprised if Volvo has to pack up and leave soon.
Old 9th August 2009, 12:07   #4
BHPian

Ask Sha who did a Leh trip recently. A VOVLO was towing there in mid of SNOW and high altitude
Old 9th August 2009, 14:53   #5

Volvo XC90

One of my friends (in Dubai) had a Volvo XC90. It has done around 65,000 kms before he exchanged it for a new one. The SUV was bought with a service contract for 3 years. Apart from the regular service, there was no issues at all in the first 3 years. Later he spent around 75K (Indian Rs.) for essential parts replacement and service before exchanging for a newer model. In India the price of parts will be more than that of Dubai. Though XC90 is an SUV, it is best suited for urban/highway use and soft off-roading. No need to worry about the reliability.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks