Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2009, 12:12   #226
Senior - BHPian

Autocar India Forums: New linea 1.6 - comming soon

This thread claims that linea will be coming in 1.6 and that too with a duologic AT box, and the thread starter claims that he has the pics for the same. Look at the pics on this page which are claimed to be "his" of the linea 1.6, and everything is fishy.
  • The dashboard is a mirror image of LHD (look at the Fiat logo on the steering wheel)
  • The pics are from Fiat's Argentina/ Chile website.
Can someone who is a member there shed a light on this?

In the next page, a very old pic of the Linea 1.4 active's dashboard is published, again claiming that to be "his" of the Linea 1.6. Now hows that for real?
Old 12th September 2009, 13:18   #227
Shivashara

FRAUD...FAKE IMAGES...

The earlier three pics posted by PREDATOR are mirror images of left hand drive Linea produced in South America. Look at the Fiat badge on the steering wheel.

The second pic of ACTIVE version is the current ACTIVE version of Linea which is already on sale.

I want everyone for once to have a deep look at that. Predator is just playing around with the members here by posting images of Linea produced in other countries.
Attached Thumbnails
City gets some Civic sense, Civic gets a new sense.-e1rajje7.jpg  

Old 12th September 2009, 13:22   #228
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanraheja View Post
Looks like the ANHC V would look like this:-
Source : Paultan
I feel these alloy designs are taken from Civic. But personally I feel the 15" current and 16" Y-shape available in Thailand are much better than the new one.

Congrats Sid for being the distinguished BHpian. Hey Sid, any confirm dates for the launch?
Old 12th September 2009, 13:25   #229
Senior - BHPian

Anytime next week. Cars are on transit.
Old 12th September 2009, 20:49   #230
Senior - BHPian

wish we could have these alloys!
Attached Thumbnails
City gets some Civic sense, Civic gets a new sense.-honda_city_5th_gen_face.jpg  

Old 13th September 2009, 12:51   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanraheja View Post
Looks like the ANHC V would look like this:-
Source : Paultan
I can confirm that the 'New' ANHC would look like this. I went to get my ANHC serviced (at Badarpur border, Delhi) and saw the City with alloys similiar to the one shown in the picture. The only difference in the exterior were the alloys, chrome handles and an attachement to the exhaust pipe. The car was raised on hydraulics, thus couldn't see the interiors properly. Still, i could make out that the interiors were looking decent with better quality of plastics. Initially the service guy wasn't ready to tell anything, but after some pestering he confirmed that the car was new 'ANHC' and would be launched by month end.

InfinityG37
Old 13th September 2009, 18:02   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityG37_fan View Post
I can confirm that the 'New' ANHC would look like this. I went to get my ANHC serviced (at Badarpur border, Delhi) and saw the City with alloys similiar to the one shown in the picture. The only difference in the exterior were the alloys, chrome handles and an attachement to the exhaust pipe. The car was raised on hydraulics, thus couldn't see the interiors properly. Still, i could make out that the interiors were looking decent with better quality of plastics. Initially the service guy wasn't ready to tell anything, but after some pestering he confirmed that the car was new 'ANHC' and would be launched by month end.

InfinityG37
Forgot to mention that the car had fog lamps too. And i was referring to the following picture -
Attached Thumbnails
City gets some Civic sense, Civic gets a new sense.-2009hondacitynew.jpg  

Old 13th September 2009, 19:10   #233
Senior - BHPian

I will see the car tomorrow.
Old 13th September 2009, 20:05   #234
Senior - BHPian

The City V will have front fog lamps integrated into the bumper and will have alloys, of course at a higher price!

the City V was shown on NDTV carnbike show.
Old 13th September 2009, 20:35   #235
Senior - BHPian

The alloys in #230 are available from Honda at RAYS-esque prices (~15k+/alloy).
Old 14th September 2009, 09:51   #236
BHPian

Can current ANHC owners upgrade to facelift?

Any Idea if Honda will give some package for current ANHC owners to upgrade it to the facelift version?

Actually I was long planning to get fog lamps and chrome handles being done on my car. Want to upgrade to alloys, but alloys from honda looks out of question.

So this kind of upgrade would be a nice options. Any Idea guru's if Honda has done this in the past.

If honda doesnt give this option, do you know any place in Mumbai where I can get my handles done in chrome?
Old 14th September 2009, 10:18   #237
BHPian

I hope Honda includes ACC also in the V model...with this the car would be complete....any idea guys about ACC?
Old 14th September 2009, 10:48   #238
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamishra View Post
I hope Honda includes ACC also in the V model...with this the car would be complete....any idea guys about ACC?
its not there as i said i saw the real thing last week itself. the changes are clearly mentioned. ACC will come only when honda prices the city at 15 laks which i wont be surprised about in the future
Old 14th September 2009, 10:55   #239
BHPian

The New "face lifted" Honda city was shown yesterday on Car and Bike show on NDTV Profit. There was no ACC in the V model that was shown. It has fog lamps, alloy wheels and chrome door handles. And also, Rotary type of AC controls!!!!
Would be interesting to know to the price.
Sid? Did you have a look at the car?
Old 14th September 2009, 11:40   #240
BHPian

Went to Honda showroom in my place just for service. The sales person told that the new model will be in the showroom in a day or two. He told that there are changes like new alloy wheels, a strip on the door on the inner side, a CD player!!! No ACC for sure. There will be a package for those who own the ANHC at a reasonable price. Asked him for any idea about the launch of Jazz Automatic, the reply was a big NO from him.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks