Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Which color you would select in Your Toyota Fortuner?
Grey Mica Metallic 52 21.67%
Light Blue Metalic 16 6.67%
Black Mica 67 27.92%
Super White 83 34.58%
Silver Mica Metallic 22 9.17%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2009, 12:32   #91
BHPian

Congrats Manuj.

I went on a short drive on Monday - total kilometers covered was 600 kms. I though feel the NVH levels in Innova are better. We bought Innova as well on same date - V model.

Driving position is bit awkward compared to Gurkha. You cannot see the corners. And I hate the manual seat height adjustment. You need to have power in your wrist to turn them if you are over weight like me :(

Guess lot more and good points would come up soon as planning my style long drive soon on this vehicle.
Old 23rd December 2009, 12:44   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhandle View Post
Congrats Manuj.

I went on a short drive on Monday - total kilometers covered was 600 kms. I though feel the NVH levels in Innova are better. We bought Innova as well on same date - V model.

Driving position is bit awkward compared to Gurkha. You cannot see the corners. And I hate the manual seat height adjustment. You need to have power in your wrist to turn them if you are over weight like me :(

Guess lot more and good points would come up soon as planning my style long drive soon on this vehicle.
Cant wait for your pics!! I agree on the noise levels..they are a bit harsh..not much vibration though except for the gear lever.

I still have not found my best driving position as yet either..i do keep the seat as high as possible even though i am almost 6 feet tall which gives a commanding view of the road ahead and around also.

I do suggest you get the Fender Mirror fixed on your Fortuner ..it REALLY helps in parking and negoitiating tight traffic conditions!

Wishing you miles and miles of smiles.

Lets keep each other updated on each others Fortuner and plan a day offroading also..it would be fun!!
Old 23rd December 2009, 12:51   #93
BHPian

^^ I have the fender mirror, bullbar and side cladding. Also chrome on door handles. Rest look hideous. Got ecodrive film @ 11k.

Lets catch up sometime and go out to chk it's offroad. Though on Monday I drove on sand and some ditches, did not required to put in 4H, though I was tempted to. With A/T tyres it performed well.

Guess my Sunday offroad with NIOC was still fresh and I wanted to see how it would work with respect to Gurkha. Fortuner came out very smoothly with no discomfort to passengers. The car was full with my parents and my two kids and wifey. No one complained

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks