Team-BHP - Fabia to India only in later half of next year!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Fabia to India only in later half of next year!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/6431-fabia-india-only-later-half-next-year.html)

I called Scoda dealer in Pune he said Fabia should be launched by Dec 2005.

Anybody have better info?

thanks in advance

abt the fabia and ther isnt any news abt whether a sedan or ahatchback is gone frace the roads..

I gave up waiting on the fabia nd have booked the Swift..zxi

no concrete news as yet..

Hurry Home

Quote:

Originally Posted by muni

no concrete news as yet..

Hurry Home

right
even I asked which model is getting introduced and he said "latest which is available".

my mom's been waiting for this car for long. after driving my RS she would love to have one but it is too big for her to park. so a fabia with a 1.8Tpi would really be her thing. However I can see her getting frustrated.

yeah I have been waiting as well.
Now I am looking at other options as well

only other option is the city. but my mom is used to having her lights on her left and the weight of an european car. she drove the city cvt and found it fun and great but too light.

Guys... spoke to the skoda dealer in Mumbai yesterday... they have delayed the launch till mid 2006.... so ppl don't hold your breath.
ciao

Quote:

they have delayed the launch till mid 2006.... so ppl don't hold your breath
Not worth the wait IMHO. WHo knows that will also get postponed.. :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin
only other option is the city. but my mom is used to having her lights on her left and the weight of an european car. she drove the city cvt and found it fun and great but too light.

Petra and Corsa are both European and have a solid feel.

Even when i spoke to the Authobahn Skoda dealership they told me the same thing.They're only planning to launch the car sometime next year.Still skepical about the launch date.

X

Supposed to be a new Fabia on the way - perhaps, they will come in with that !

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
Supposed to be a new Fabia on the way - perhaps, they will come in with that !

They better! If they come in with the old Fabia after all these years it would be a flop. The Indian customer knows what is an outdated product these days.

Forget Fabia. Isn't that a very old model now?

Yesterday I got my June BSM with the cover page of Chevy Aveo. This is a brand new car and will be released in India by March 2006. GM will be replacing Corsa with Aveo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai
Yesterday I got my June BSM with the cover page of Chevy Aveo. This is a brand new car and will be released in India by March 2006. GM will be replacing Corsa with Aveo.

Hi Samurai

There's another thread on the Chevy Aveo - check it out. Meanwhile, its not exactly a brand new car as its been available as a Chevy for about two years now, before which it was a Daewoo (with a funny name).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mpower
Petra and Corsa are both European and have a solid feel.

my mom drives a corsa 1.6. The only reason against the Petra was FIAT's poor service record (I hear it has improved since) and their Italian principals poor financial health (remember Daewoo?).

I have not seen it but my guess is that the Aveo will have controls like the other Korean cars.