Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th November 2009, 18:29   #31
BHPian

Toyota's make cars for practicality and reliability. I dont think anyone can beat that. It may not be fun to drive car in stock form, but with some mods and a good driver it can be in the pack; if not lead the pack. Otherwise it satisfies majority of automobile users who want to be cruising and driving on average mode. It may not be the choice of an enthusiast for his or her 'strange driving'; but still will serve the needs of majority buyers.
Old 5th November 2009, 13:41   #32
Senior - BHPian

4Lacs units sold is a milestone for toyota and surely they would love to bring on a hatchback, which is missing on their lineup to compete with the leaders in this segment.May be they might have seen honda's Jazz market response and would be comming with some better options.
Old 5th November 2009, 15:50   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Mr. Hiroshi Nakagawa (Managing Director, TKM) and Mr. Sandeep Singh (DMD, Marketing, TKM) inaugurated Espirit Toyota in the presence of other officials from TKM and the dealership.
Just 1 query, is it normal for MDs to come and inaugurate new dealership.

OR they want to get media attention to announce that we are expanding from 90 to 150.

As I do not think for the next 60 or 57 outlets MD or DMD will be going for inauguration ceremony.

If any body knows what is the common practice in other car manufacturers.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks