Team-BHP - Indigo CS anniv edition
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Indigo CS anniv edition (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/64639-indigo-cs-anniv-edition-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14000rpm (Post 1462586)
I'm not sure how many will agree but the indigo CS has the right proportions for a perfect coupe. or maybe, even in its 4 door version, if placed rightly with the right packaging, it could be a neat off-beat car like the zen carbon/steel became.
CS with MJD engine, nice 15" alloys, with a slightly redesigned sportier bumpers and sunroof. 7 L. isn't that a unique enough a car?

Would look great

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitindangoria (Post 1463108)
@acm :

Why shouldn't MJD in CS not sell ? Personally I did not buy the CS only because it didn't have the MJD and opted for the Vista Aura with the MJD.

I am sure there are many people waiting for a VFM sedan with MJD.

CS with MJD would possibly be hard to retain as VFM - Though I do agree that VFM with MJD is good to have.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick1977 (Post 1463118)
Nitin - I completely agree with you. I would have opted for the CS had it come with the MJD engine. The Dicor feels quite rough...

The CS looks great and a Vist variat CS would look even better and with MJD would be the car to buy but i guess TATA are more likely to release a Vista platform Indigo with MJD then a CS variant. The earlier platform has started showing it's age, and though it was great at the time, it seems pointless to put new technology (read MJD) on an older platform while a newer one exists.

Yet Tata may just go ahead and do it if they can price it low enough (read make it VFM).

From the reactions to my comment seems there are enough takers, that would be great.

a CS on vista isnt possible as vista having longer wheelbase and CS was purely offered for shorter 4metre tax benifit, only if they offer this engine on current CS which is likely not to happen.
Indigo Vista is on cards and would be seen soon, this may be to clear current indigo CS stocks of TDi and Dicor engines.

Yet another limited edition from Tata after Vista 10 yrs. model.
Looking good !!
Is their MJD engine in this or a regular TDi ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACM (Post 1466158)
Would look great

CS with MJD would possibly be hard to retain as VFM

The earlier platform has started showing it's age, and though it was great at the time, it seems pointless to put new technology (read MJD) on an older platform while a newer one exists.

Yet Tata may just go ahead and do it if they can price it low enough (read make it VFM).

I agree. CS with MJD is what many are looking for. CS is small outside, roomy inside, has a boot. What it lacks is a decent modern common rail engine. The DICOR is too coarse. QJD with CS would be good and probably sell well. Tata are missing out on the sedan segment while the dzire is racing ahead.

Hope tata wakes up.

Indigo CS LTD edition

Looks good, but the same old engines, extra stuff is definately worth 32k extra.

Why do Tata not give powered seats in the Vista, they should also make it default in the Indiva.

I guess airbags and ABS are not going to suddently come up on the older CS platform

In an Interview with Autocar Mr. Ratan Tata mentioned that he is not happy with the slow pace at which cars are being released / developed at Telco and wishes he could do things faster.

actually airbags and abs shouldnt be too hard, given the fact that they were available on the turbo DLX and the export indicas

Pardon me, whose anniversary is Tata celebrating. Mine is only in November.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vasudeva (Post 1475889)
Pardon me, whose anniversary is Tata celebrating. Mine is only in November.

Its the Anniversary of their Limited Special Edition! :D

i think they orderd a lot of stuff for the Indigo XL which isnt sellin, so they are now putting it on the CS.

This looks a really nice VFM package! If you can compromise on a little bit of quality that is!

Quote:

Originally Posted by fx45 (Post 1476471)
i think they orderd a lot of stuff for the Indigo XL which isnt sellin, so they are now putting it on the CS.

Why didn't I think of that one, but you might actually have hit the ball on the nail.

Hehe, however much I dislike the way the Indigo looks, the CS does look kinda purposeful, its the best of the bunch by a wide margin.

However weird the updates are, they still make the car slightly better.

Also considering that the CS will be the only Indigo that will be available post the launch of the vista, it makes sense to upgrade it now.

Infact the CS is the perfect replacement for cabs all around the country, IMHO, tata should launch a version with a blue light inside and free stickering at dealer level with words like "borivili" "ghatkopar" etc!

They could have added alloy wheels+Airbags+Abs which makes a perfect Limited edition for CS

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sudan_NFS (Post 1477079)
They could have added alloy wheels+Airbags+Abs which makes a perfect Limited edition for CS

+ something like anniversary vista which looked awesome.This version seems addons from XL indigo, as its not selling much as to CS, tata put all its lying parts inside CS to tag it limited edition CS.lol: