Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2009, 13:07   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai Free Care Clinic - Season 7

Fellow hyundai car owners ,

here is the extract from the website , now is a good time to get those pending wrinkles ironed out at a discount. Also a good time to get 20% waiver on your extended warranty schemes.

4th September , 2009
Hyundai launches 7th nationwide Free Car Care Clinic
---Targets more than 1.40 lakh customers during the camp--
--Attractive discounts and excellent Bumper Prize for privileged customers--

New Delhi, September 4, 2009: Hyundai Motor India Ltd., the country`s leading passenger car exporter and the second largest automobile manufacturer, in an effort to extend the advantage of its excellent services and free check-up to a larger number of its customers, today, launched its seventh nationwide Free Car Care Clinic. Starting from 7th up till 20th September 2009, the Free Car Care Clinic will be conducted at 375 Hyundai dealer workshops across the country. For the first time, the customers can also avail this free check-up service at 30 Hyundai Authorised Service Centres (HASC) across India.

The Free Car Care Clinic will offer a comprehensive 80 point check-up and a thorough examination of the engine, transmission, electricals, under-body, AC, exterior etc. The privileged Hyundai customers can also avail free car wash and special discounts on Oil & consumable and other value added services. In addition to this, Hyundai is offering an attractive10% discounts on spare parts & selected accessories as well as 20% discount on labour charges and on Extended Warranty.

To honour and reward the customers attending the camp, daily attractive gifts and prizes are being offered during the entire period. These include exciting prizes like 10 Free extended warranties for the entire duration of the camp which will be held for 14 days making it a total of 140 extended warranties. Prizes will be given in each of the 8 regions and thewinner will receive a 32 inch LCD TV while as the first runner up will get a digital camera and the second runner up a DVD player. In addition to this there is a Bumper prize of 32” LCD TV with DVD player combo for one lucky customer.

Speaking on the launch of the campaign, Arvind Saxena, Sr. Vice President - Marketing and Sales, HMIL said: "Hyundai’s Free Car Care Clinic has become a stand out service activity which symbolises the bond Hyundai shares with its esteemed customers.Comprehensive packages at attractive discounted prices are being offered to customers in order to acknowledge their belief in our quality service and brand. Keeping in view the strong support from our customers in the last two camps, we further expect a good response and turnout for the seventh nationwide free check-up camp.”
Old 7th September 2009, 14:32   #2
BHPian

Thats a hell lot of information Hellstar , Thankyou
Old 7th September 2009, 15:17   #3
Senior - BHPian

well, atleast for me its right on time to rectify the booost leak my car was diagnosed with .
Old 7th September 2009, 16:12   #4
VMC
BHPian

Hyundai's Free Car Care Clinic-II

Hyundai's car care free service-II is now availabel across all the 375 Hyundai dealers across India.
Check out the advt
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Free Care Clinic - Season 7-fcc1.jpg  

Old 8th September 2009, 01:33   #5
BHPian

well thats great.

I recently tranferd my santro from ahmedabad through movers & packers, and i found some friction noise (gripping noise) while turning the steering wheel (in the wheels / assembly.... dont know).

So, i will definitly go for it.

Anybody can please let me know the address and phone number of the hyundai service centers in bangalore (especially north bangalore).
Old 8th September 2009, 06:15   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellstar View Post
well, atleast for me its right on time to rectify the booost leak my car was diagnosed with .
Hey what happened to that one? We didn't speak after Sunday...
Old 8th September 2009, 10:49   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post

Too early for me. I too got a mail from Hyundai for this service camp. My car is just ready for first service and I dont think that will be included in this camp. I will try my luck though
Old 8th September 2009, 11:32   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by loving_alaap View Post
Anybody can please let me know the address and phone number of the hyundai service centers in bangalore (especially north bangalore).
Trident Hyundai

Yashwanthpur
#99/A, Industrial Suburb,Tumkur Road
Bangalore - 560091
Telephone: +91-080-43433999

Kalyan Nagar
122/1, C Shankarreddy Layout
Kalyan Nagar Ring Road, Kalyan Nagar
Bangalore - 560043
Telephone: +91-080-43433666

there is 1 more in Sheshadripuram.. but have heard lot of bad reviews about them.

Advaith Hyundai

Vasanth Nagar: No. 16/A, Millers Tank Road,
Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560052
Telephone: 080-22976170 - 173
Old 8th September 2009, 14:55   #9
BHPian

Can anyone who takes/ has taken their car to hyundai for this clinic confirm if they received discount on consumables ( and how much). I just called up my service advisor at hmp chennai to check up on the news, and he told me that as of now they are only doing check up, and not giving discounts on consumables.
Old 8th September 2009, 15:09   #10
Senior - BHPian

Great news for all Hyundai car owners.
Hope everybody is going to make full use of this offer from Hyundai. Wish Ford and other manufacturers also come up with something atleast similar or even better offer than Hyundai
Old 8th September 2009, 19:10   #11
BHPian

Just got the letter delivered by the Postman on Hyundai Free Car clinic.

Last year I gave my car to be checked up thro the free car clinic. It's just the check up points they do free of cost (which i beleive they do for all kind of service to indentify the problem) You will still end up paying for labour and parts being changed. I would call this as a discounted service where you end up paying few hundred rupees less than the normal paid service.
Old 9th September 2009, 02:03   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak_ms View Post
Trident Hyundai

there is 1 more in Sheshadripuram.. but have heard lot of bad reviews about them.
Thanks, but, i have booked my free service through trident sheshadripuram. now can you tell me in detail about such problems?

I m bit worried now.
Old 9th September 2009, 14:33   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
oh i am still to get it done ...
Old 9th September 2009, 15:38   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by loving_alaap View Post
Thanks, but, i have booked my free service through trident sheshadripuram. now can you tell me in detail about such problems?

I m bit worried now.
go through the below link

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ng-my-i10.html
Old 9th September 2009, 17:53   #15
Distinguished - BHPian

I never opted for one. I got an SMS about the same happening in Hyderabad from Sep 7th to Sep20th. Is it worthwhile? What is the procedure to get in the line?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks