Team-BHP - Small Hatch Interiors-Black/Grey,Beige or Dual Tone-Which would you prefer?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Small Hatch Interiors-Black/Grey,Beige or Dual Tone-Which would you prefer? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/64960-small-hatch-interiors-black-grey-beige-dual-tone-would-you-prefer.html)

(Request for mods-Convert this thread into Poll)
Firt and formost thing that attracts the buyer to drive to the Car Showroom is its Exterior Looks. And its interiors are the basic(good engine comes to third), which makes his/her mind to spend for the same.
So, what kind of interiors would prefer before buying a small hatch(in the range of 4-6 Lacs)?
1. All Black
2. All Grey
3. All Beige
4. Combination of Black and Grey
5. Black with some Silver inserts
6. Combination of Black and Grey with some silver
7. All Beige with some wooden Trims
8. Dual Tone (Black with Beige)
9. Something different

I loved the interiors of the Punto Emotion pk. I personally feel beige is not appropriate for dusty,dirty Indian conditions! No offence to owners ,but the interiors of i20 are of a weird colour.

Either all black or black with silver inserts. If the car is small, having more than one colour in there makes it look very cluttered.

Wood inserts look like rubbish on anything lesser than a Jaguar / RR.

Black and silver or black and wood. Both are killer combinations. Though I wouldn't mind something like yellow, red or blue as long as it looks sporty rather than cheap.

Black with Silver inserts and silver inserts around the edge of AC vents(Not like the new santro).

Don't really care.(All plastic anyway). I do like the silent ones with good practical use of space. :D

I would prefer Black with some Silver inserts . however not the cheap black plastics which turns white n needs polishing now n then

I would definitely love Dual Tone (Black with Beige). I want the cabin to look airy and bright. Biege will do that. And the black will compliment it.

It has to be Black for me,. black with silver inserts even better. Grey is ok as long as its not of the reflective type(causes glare). Beige is not suited for Dusty Indian roads and I hate it when the interior of the car gets dirty and muddy during rainy season.

Black and Beige would do for me.

Black all the way...

Difficult to clean and maintain beige interiors in India.

4. Combination of Black and Grey
5. Black with some Silver inserts

for me. My Swift's all back interiors need next to Nil maintenance whereas my 6 week old i10 has started showing glimpses of hard maintenance ahead:eek:

Black or Beige would depend on the ourside car colour - Black on light exteriors and Beige on dark exteriors.

Fake Siver/ alumimium / titanium inserts with Black and Wood inserts with Beige

Black on sport variants and Beige on luxury variants.

I am assuming that Nissan would atleast read this feedback, anyway here goes in good faith

1. All Black - Choice 5
2. All Grey - Choice 4
3. All Beige - No thanks
4. Combination of Black and Grey - Choice 3
5. Black with some Silver inserts - Choice 1
6. Combination of Black and Grey with some silver - Choice 2
7. All Beige with some wooden Trims - No thanks
8. Dual Tone (Black with Beige) - No thanks, no beige for me
9. Something different - Like what ?

Beige interiors are a pain to maintain in my Civic, I mean I can't even rest on a wall or something before I get into the car.

I hope by silver you mean something that's not cheap and does not look hand painted on like in the all new Santro.

Beige interiors create a sense of airiness in the cabin and make it appear bigger than it actually is. That's why, I prefer beige interiors in hatchbacks.

At the same time, beige interiors are a pain to keep clean.

But the dashboard must be a darker shade, it shouldn't be beige like in i10.

So, I would vote for beige interiors with chocholate brown dashboard (like in i20).

Rohan,
Bangalore