Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2009, 18:54   #136
Senior - BHPian

The car looks promising,and will definitely be a good car,and will also do good i the market.But will be plagued by Tata's infamous bad build quality!
Old 5th October 2009, 19:12   #137
Senior - BHPian

I guess we are going to see an ugly rear profile here with those huge tail lights!

I hope I am wrong, looks huge and I specifically like the shape of the front windshield
Old 5th October 2009, 19:13   #138
Senior - BHPian

I think built on the Vista platform build quality shouldnt be a problem. I hope they do enough to distinguish the front end from the existing Vista.
Old 5th October 2009, 20:54   #139
BHPian

manza launch on 14th oct confirmed!training starts on 10th!from what i have seen of the equipment levels looks interesting to say the least!
Old 5th October 2009, 22:00   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidgo7 View Post
manza launch on 14th oct confirmed!training starts on 10th!from what i have seen of the equipment levels looks interesting to say the least!
Great! Sidgo7 Please post more details
Old 5th October 2009, 22:40   #141
BHPian

Wish you all success - Manza

Hope that the exterior of the car in as good as the looks of the interiors.Hope TATA wont make us guinea pigs anymore.Hope car will be trouble free from day one.I was once a part of their reasearch and development team during my Indica (1999) days.

If the car has good built quality and reliability it will be a great success.If properly equipped I think the car will be a threat to Linea,Dzire and even ANHC.But Linea will be the most vulnerable.FIAT should be cautious here.

Imagine a guy walking into TATA/FIAT dealership for a sedan.He will be canvassed for Manza rather than Linea.People will still continue buy the Dzire (and ANHC ) despite their shortcomings.
Old 5th October 2009, 23:17   #142
BANNED

Check this out Manza - Look forward to a new level of indulgence ... Looks like it doesnt carry the ugly central console after all, going by the pictures in the page it looks more like a streamlined Sienna/Petra dash ... Not bad
Old 5th October 2009, 23:25   #143
Senior - BHPian

Look closely at the first pic posted by anmol.The headlamps looks like projector ones! And probably a LED strip too!!
Old 6th October 2009, 00:12   #144
BHPian

guys car's center console is showing the mileage/time/cabin temp
Old 6th October 2009, 02:34   #145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulgoel View Post
guys car's center console is showing the mileage/time/cabin temp
atleast we know the car runs
Old 6th October 2009, 04:19   #146
Senior - BHPian

Controls on the steering wheel in this price band, Impressive. Surprisingly, Tata's raising the stakes not on pricing alone. I don't think anyone can complain about the quality of the Vista, if the Manza keeps up the quality stakes, some pseudo sedans (aye, Dzire) and even the bigger labels (ANHC) are going to have tougher times.
Maybe people expecting a lot less fro Tata can fall in their favour and spring a suprise.
Old 6th October 2009, 08:45   #147
SMK
BHPian

MANZA looks impressive. TATA is growing into a better looking car as the day passes. Hoping for a ABS,Climate control,Stability control in the top end Manza atleast.
Old 6th October 2009, 10:08   #148
xPK
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mevtec View Post
If properly equipped I think the car will be a threat to Linea,Dzire and even ANHC.But Linea will be the most vulnerable.FIAT should be cautious here.
Imagine a guy walking into TATA/FIAT dealership for a sedan.He will be canvassed for Manza rather than Linea.
Linea may feel the heat initially especially when it shares same engine with Manza. Bur as FIAT is already planning engine upgrades for Linea, there will be some breathing space between these two.
So, sooner the upgrades better for Linea.
Old 6th October 2009, 12:38   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
(Specifications and features may be altered by Tata Motors without prior notice and information will be updated from time to time)
=================
*will be confirmed before launch nears closer.

Manza teaser is up on the net. They have come up with a contest, asking for the make and price of the car, got good inputs form your post.

Manza - Look forward to a new level of indulgence

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilesh51 View Post
"Manza" what does this mean. A random search on google pointed to wiki page in french and now I regret sleeping through french lessons in high school.

I absolutely love the new look steering wheel. A giant leap for TATA indeed.

yeah the steering looks quite impressive, but about manza, i m still trying to figure out what it means.

there is a teaser website up on the net, did you check it out. There is a contest asking for price and type of car. Manza - Look forward to a new level of indulgence

Quote:
Originally Posted by tez View Post
hope its not slang form of "maazha" meaning mine in marathi

lI am sure it aint that. not by the looks of it atleast.

Last edited by Jaggu : 6th October 2009 at 13:01. Reason: Back to back and .... post, go through Announcement section before you proceed. Thanks
Old 6th October 2009, 14:22   #150
BHPian

Anyone has the interior pics.

I kind of like the steering wheel in the teaser.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks