Team-BHP - New Tata Indigo Manza Details : Brochure on Page 36 EDIT : Now launched
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   New Tata Indigo Manza Details : Brochure on Page 36 EDIT : Now launched (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/65758-new-tata-indigo-manza-details-brochure-page-36-edit-now-launched.html)

Note : GTO's complete Manza test report has been uploaded here. Please continue the Manza discussion over on that link. This thread = closed.

(Specifications and features may be altered by Tata Motors without prior notice and information will be updated from time to time)

(X1) * 3= New Tata Indigo

Expected Launch Date: December 2009/ Auto Expo 2010

Expected price band: 5,50,000-7,50,000

Engines:Varients:Dimensions:*Engine:

1.4 Safire:
(Fiat 1.4 FIRE)1.3 Quadra Jet: (Fiat 1.3 MJD)Steering: Suspension:Brakes: Wheels and tyres:Gearbox:Key Features:

terraaqua-adds to terraAura-adds to terra and aqua:Ignis: adds to terra, aqua and aura:** variant names will be disclosed prior to launch but are expected to remain the same.
*will be confirmed before launch nears closer.

A nice VFM package from Tata and that is expected. But apart from features, I also expect more engine options. Speically a more powerful diesel. Can take the fight from Dzire to Linea for sure if its equipped with a VGT in diesel.

1) Instrument cluster on drivers side is a nice move. Now if this is a positive feature, it must be carried onto the hatch too.

2) Body colored or not body colored ORVM are not something I will call a feature. Its like providing wipers as a feature.

3) Wheel rim covers are something I really hate to core. I have stated the reason elsewhere in Honda City thread. We can simply avoid this.

4) Even the most basic model must have tacho, power windows and central locking. This car is a reasonably big car with the stated wheelbase. So its not a nice thing to extent oneself everytime to either roll up the window or to extend to open a lock.

5) Six way powered driver's seat is a segment first.

6) ABS only on highest version a bad move. Atleast it should be available in others as an option.

Hey man you have done it again. Any spy photos..

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1490806)

Engines:
...1.3 FGT quadrajet ..

:eek:

Post some pics too!

Great piece of information,Pics Please :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by breezydrive (Post 1490815)
:eek:

Post some pics too!

The overall package seems to be tooo tempting for new car buyers.:)

+1.

And some pics too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM (Post 1490820)
The overall package seems to be tooo tempting for new car buyers.:)

+1.

And some pics too.

++1, but was referring to FGT, should have been VGT

For pics you have Mr. Tushky.
I have NEVER seen this car in flesh.

Sid,

You were 30 mins late, werent you?
I applaud you for your scoops, they help a lot. Your Cruze scoop has made my friend wait for it rather than buying a Jetta.

For Indigo,
6 way powered seat, Airbags, Bluetooth gizmos, where is it heading.
Seems this time it will outsell the prev model too.
Thanks "Sidindica" for spl "Sidindigo"

Great work sid, now pics please!! atleast the butt pic :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 1490829)
Great work sid, now pics please!! atleast the butt pic :-)

No pics, seriously. i have never seen the car testing in Delhi.

Tata has discontinued the normal indigo LS and LX models.

Very good scoop. So the TDI option is out then?

Nice info. Would like some pics too ;)

Expected launch date is disappointing.
What is TATA going to do for Diwali? Please give us the Linea 1.6 atleast for Diwali.

Found these pics some where:)

In flow with public, I too ask, request, beg for the pics... someone needs to do the honour !!!