Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2009, 15:36   #76
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

It the PPT preso an official preso or something that one of the TBHP members has suggested based on various inputs. The AC knobs are a serious difference between the snaps and the PPT.
Old 23rd October 2009, 15:48   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPK View Post
Fellows, I have photoshoped seat covers a bit,
have a look,

(it's my first try with photoshop, so please bear with quality)
The second one is good. That's a nice photoshop work buddy.
Probably you should send this to TATA for them to have a look. I personally feel the ligh colored seats would gets soiled sooner and may look ugly in due course.
Old 23rd October 2009, 16:26   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACM View Post
It the PPT preso an official preso or something that one of the TBHP members has suggested based on various inputs. The AC knobs are a serious difference between the snaps and the PPT.
The AC knobs are the older looking ones.
I spoke to Amit Sagar from the Marketing office at Tata motors and they confirm that there would be ONLY 4 alloys - the spare would be a steel wheel

Also there is no Bluetooth connectivity in the music system AND NO USB too

When you are looking for VFM - this is what you get ...

I am persisting with the wait though ...

Last edited by Eddy : 28th October 2009 at 10:13. Reason: Not more than 2 smilies allowed.
Old 23rd October 2009, 16:33   #79
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by INNOVATOR View Post
The AC knobs are the older looking ones.
I spoke to Amit Sagar from the Marketing office at Tata motors and they confirm that there would be ONLY 4 alloys - the spare would be a steel wheel

Also there is no Bluetooth connectivity in the music system AND NO USB too
That's funny, bluetooth was present in the 10th aniversay edition, so why drop it?

4 alloys is fine, even the merc and other lux cars do not come with the 5th alloy.

Last edited by Eddy : 28th October 2009 at 10:14. Reason: Fixing the quotes
Old 27th October 2009, 13:34   #80
BHPian

Any updates on what is finally available? Is it on display in any showrooms in Mumbai?
Old 27th October 2009, 14:20   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajdoll View Post
Any updates on what is finally available? Is it on display in any showrooms in Mumbai?

Yes its available on display at Wasan - Chembur.
Old 27th October 2009, 15:00   #82

I saw this Vista 1st Anniversary Edition. Its quite expensive! at Rs. 5.80 Lac OTR (Hyderabad) compared to what they are offering.

Interiors looks good with the Tan Leather & Black Dashboard, but I seriously doubt its maintenance. Especially the Ivory Colored Leather Seat Covers, they don't gel with the interiors of the Dashboard & Doors. Plus they are EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to maintain, Brand new vehicle with all the polythene sheets covering those seats still, they were dirty & catching stains very quickly.

Simply TATA's should have maintain the same Black & Tan 2-tone theme for the seats. As suggested by someone here with the Photoshop Images. I think majority will agree to that.

What was SHOCKING to me was missing of Bluetooth Phone connectivity to the same Music System that was on 10th Anniversary Edition.

And as for the AC control Knobs go they are not the new ones as seen in MANZA, but the same old ones.

Over all it didn't appeal to me, mostly coz of those Ivory Colored Leather Seats.

But I should appreciate the quality & feel of the Leather, its quite impressive. Especially the Seats.

I think waiting for the Latest Version "Vista Ignis" expected sometime in Jan'10, most probably to be display at the Auto Expo 2010 at New Delhi. makes sense than going for this Limited Edition.

Addition to Aura it had the ABS & Air Bags.

It got Black & Grey 2-Tone Dashboard with new 4-Spoke Steering with Audio Controls.

Also had the Bluetooth Option on the Music System.

Hope that one doesn't miss out on Alloys.

TATA guys are you listening!!
Bring in at least two new Color Options, current Vista Colors are not at all Vibrant, except the Pearl White which started with the 10th Anniversary Edition.
Old 27th October 2009, 20:00   #83
BHPian

Booked Vista Quadrajet Aura White

Waited for limited version vista and checked it at wasan chembur yesterday (26th oct). My bro didnt like the black dashboard though it was done with the leather thing. What i didnt like is that the audio system didnt have the solt to plug in the USB pen drive. After using that for music in Linea it would be a nightmare for me not having it in vista.
So finally booked the aura version. A weeks time is what wasan claims to deliver the aura white.
Old 27th October 2009, 20:35   #84
BHPian

congrats Prash, I'm also planning the same. What discounts did you manage?
Old 28th October 2009, 00:58   #85
BHPian

Concorde Motors confirmed that USB slot is there in the Limited edition where as the car at Wasan didnt have the slot.

Further can someone clarify as the dealers are also confused regarding the wheel size for the petrol version limited edition, Is it 13" or 14" Alloy.
Old 28th October 2009, 09:52   #86
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Is it even possible that the dealers at their end are bringing the default features of the Limited eddition version down and moving part to other cars at an extra cost.

Half the features mentioned at the start of the thread have disapeared. Does anyone have an official brochure of the variant?
Old 28th October 2009, 13:06   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajdoll View Post
congrats Prash, I'm also planning the same. What discounts did you manage?

I booked it for 5.31 lakh. mumbai registration.
IS THE DEAL GOOD ENOUGH???????????
Old 28th October 2009, 13:08   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiren View Post
Concorde Motors confirmed that USB slot is there in the Limited edition where as the car at Wasan didnt have the slot.

Further can someone clarify as the dealers are also confused regarding the wheel size for the petrol version limited edition, Is it 13" or 14" Alloy.
I have checked the car for myself. There is no USB pen drive in the music system. I was expecting that and blue and me like feature as well. this was one of the reason i didnt book the limited edition n finalised aura.
Old 30th October 2009, 01:28   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiren View Post

Donot trust the showroom sales guys coz they know nothing about the car more than what is there in the brochure/ the 1st page of this thread. I was told by the guy at Wasan, Marine Lines and Concorde guy, Prabhadevi that the car is available with usb as well as the blue and me feature of the punto. The car is yet not available with them and they have no clue when they are going to get the display vehicles.

The rims are 14" on both petrol and diesel btw.

The features promised like blue and me, alloys, leather interiors, etc seemed really very good for a premium of 30k odd and was a bit hard to digest. Finally we have things fall in its place by seeing many of the promised features absent which include even small bits like the manza ac controls.

Last edited by S2!!! : 30th October 2009 at 01:30.
Old 30th October 2009, 11:38   #90
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiwa View Post
Nope. It's only a year, Indica Vista was launched in Sept. 2008.
At this rate we'll soon have a Tata Limited Edition every year! It would lose it's charm if they overdo it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks