Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2009, 00:40   #31
H2O
BHPian

Looks simply awesome, esp. with leather seats and leather dash-board.
Is leather dashboard, only for style or any other benefit?
Old 8th October 2009, 00:47   #32
Team-BHP Support

Whoa! That mahogany colored leather with the black interior plastics does look ravishing. I think if the seats had also been made in the same colored leather or may be a shade lighter it would have looked good. At present the light color of the seat cover is too contrasty.

Nonetheless, it should really serve as a lesson to all those who just slap two stickers and some colored wheel covers and then put a Limited Edition badge on how to make a limited edition car stand out even if the specs are kept the same.

Last edited by Zappo : 8th October 2009 at 00:48.
Old 8th October 2009, 08:35   #33
Senior - BHPian

Wow...i am impressed. Car look hot with the leather treatment but they should have matched the seat colour with the dash/door leather color. This car with off-white bigger alloys will be a head turner.

All the best TATA!!

Last edited by Latheesh : 8th October 2009 at 08:39.
Old 8th October 2009, 08:41   #34
SMK
BHPian

Great going TATA! Truely building up on the quality front which was not TATA's forte!
Going by the trend TATA has being building up, I hope that in coming years all the money invested on buying off Land rovers and Jaguars would not get wasted.
Inturn, TATA is learning the tricks to build its reputation close to the Hondas and Toyotas.
I hope i am not jumping the Gun too soon!!
Old 8th October 2009, 08:52   #35
BHPian

Vista S.E

Something OT to think about....

The car definitely looks awesome. With the new indigo(Manza) launch in the next few days, do you think Tata is actually looking to clear off the Vista with current central pod design and then introduce an updated version with Manza dashboard.
Now that would be awesome....
Old 8th October 2009, 09:14   #36
Senior - BHPian

Well, I might be going against the tide here, but the overall interior color combination is bad.

At first look the brown color interior looks aftermarket. They should learn to provide better quality plastics rather than wrap the bad quality plastic in leather.
Old 8th October 2009, 09:19   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_pulsar View Post
Well, I might be going against the tide here, but the overall interior color combination is bad.

At first look the brown color interior looks aftermarket. They should learn to provide better quality plastics rather than wrap the bad quality plastic in leather.
Boy, I thought I was the only one here that thought the combination is not going well. I wish the leather was single tone. I like the exteriors better.
Old 8th October 2009, 12:01   #38
xPK
BHPian

Gosh!!!!

Somebody is on full throttle.

Nice dash and seat covers as well, however they aren't jelling with each other.
Overall awesome efforts and kudos to TATA. Hope manza also stands solid with all the aniticipation.
Old 8th October 2009, 12:46   #39
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

One word Wow, the interiors are awesome and brownish top will go better with the ivory creamy while.
Old 8th October 2009, 13:43   #40
Senior - BHPian

I'd reserve the final judgement of the interiors after checking out the fit and finish. I was wowed by the vista interiors when they were launched, but the execution wasn't as perfect. lets see how they do this time around
Old 8th October 2009, 14:47   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
awesome,
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantyrocks View Post
ravishing
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyAn! View Post
smashing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutoshb View Post
Fantastic! Other manufacturers should learn about how a special edition can be like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
I never thought i'd say this about a tata car, but the interiors are simply awesome. (atleast in the pix) Hope the quality is good too. Definitely worth the extra cahs over the regular model. The alloys loo terrible thiugh. This car needs larger wheels.
Looks good in real life. Bigger alloys would have done a better job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme_torque View Post
awesome... never thought I would say this about a Tata car but the interiors are just rocking! brilliant shade and the rest of the black is going along too well. This car is growing on me big time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by safari_lover View Post
Superb looking interiors! They should make these interiors available on the regular Aura variant or at least on the upcoming Ignis!

After looking at these pics, I am just curious to know if the new Manza would offer something similar!
Maybe they can provide the same for the top end one or for a limited Edition one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O View Post
Looks simply awesome, esp. with leather seats and leather dash-board.
Is leather dashboard, only for style or any other benefit?
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Whoa! That mahogany colored leather with the black interior plastics does look ravishing.

Nonetheless, it should really serve as a lesson to all those who just slap two stickers and some colored wheel covers and then put a Limited Edition badge on how to make a limited edition car stand out even if the specs are kept the same.
Suzuki !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Wow...i am impressed.
All the best TATA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMK View Post
Great going TATA! Truely building up on the quality front which was not TATA's forte!
I hope i am not jumping the Gun too soon!!
The leathers should be from Stanley's and hence should be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_pulsar View Post
Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACM View Post
One word Wow, the interiors are awesome and brownish top will go better with the ivory creamy while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
I'd reserve the final judgement of the interiors after checking out the fit and finish. I was wowed by the vista interiors when they were launched, but the execution wasn't as perfect. lets see how they do this time around
Exactly. As I said the leather work would be good but how are the rest of the stuffs! Did they improve the plastics, beading etc too?
Old 8th October 2009, 14:57   #42
Senior - BHPian

Whoa, wow man this is what special editions should be like.First anniversary model was good too and this one is addition to that.Superb.Hope the quality of plastics, beadings, handle fitting all are improved.When would this vista available, any dates and price, heard few pages before approx 30k more, so around 5.70-5.80/- on road price.I guess.
Old 8th October 2009, 15:35   #43
BHPian

Are we sure that this is limited edition from Tata and not local dealer mod job, as I have not seen advertisement regarding this anywhere, even no other auto sites reporting it.
Old 8th October 2009, 15:43   #44
xPK
BHPian

New seat covers

Fellows, I have photoshoped seat covers a bit,
have a look,

(it's my first try with photoshop, so please bear with quality)

Original image,
Indica Vista Anniversary Edition - Second Edition (Pics on Page 2)-vista_le_interior.jpg

Black major,
Indica Vista Anniversary Edition - Second Edition (Pics on Page 2)-vista_le_interior_my_2.jpg

Contrast,
Indica Vista Anniversary Edition - Second Edition (Pics on Page 2)-vista_le_interior_my_1.jpg
Old 8th October 2009, 16:30   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajdoll View Post
Are we sure that this is limited edition from Tata and not local dealer mod job, as I have not seen advertisement regarding this anywhere, even no other auto sites reporting it.
But do dealers do leather work on dashboard?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks