Team-BHP - Indica Vista Anniversary Edition - Second Edition (Pics on Page 2)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Indica Vista Anniversary Edition - Second Edition (Pics on Page 2) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/66757-indica-vista-anniversary-edition-second-edition-pics-page-2-a.html)

To mark the first year of Tata Indica Vista, We have an all new Limited edition which betters what was on plate last time around when celebrating 10 years of Indica. Taking a step further from last year's offering, Second Edition of Vista Anniversary will have following additional benefits over current Aura Variant:

1. Full leather dashboard - First for an Indian Hatch.
2. Full leather Seats.
3. Bluetooth enabled MP3 Players (similar to last year)
4. Porcelain White Body and Bumpers (similar to last year)
5. Brownish Roof (As opposed to Black roof in last year's edition)
6. Grey chrome finish (as opposed to gold in last year's edition)
7. Alloy Wheels (Same as last year)

The car is available for order now and will be available in Safire (Petrol) and Quadrajet (Diesel) avatar. The price premium over current Aura variant is approximately Rs. 31,000 /-

Seems like a good price especially if you calculate the price for the leather and alloys. IMHO the alloys offered look too after market (i.e black on the inside). They should maybe spray them light silver to get the OE look.

P.s: Thank god the gold decals are gone!

looks like those ford limited editions have competition :D

They should have launched the Ignis variant to mark the anniversery, IMHO.

Any pics of the new version of Vista, the Vista is growing on me. :D

I really liked Indica Vista anniversary edition, new edition is making me think if i must exchange my old Indica Turbo to the new anniversary edition

Any Pictures please?

The new anniversary edition makes me think if I bought mine in a hurry? No regrets though, the car really feels planted even on really wet roads.
Any ide which company are the alloy's being sourced from? I am sure the design is going to be different, since the last alloy's were sourced from Aura, which has shut shop a few months back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akhilesh51 (Post 1514652)
To mark the first year of Tata Indica Vista, We have an all new Limited edition which betters what was on plate last time around when celebrating 10 years of Indica. Taking a step further from last year's offering, Second Edition of Vista Anniversary will have following additional benefits over current Aura Variant:

1. Full leather dashboard - First for an Indian Hatch.
2. Full leather Seats.
3. Bluetooth enabled MP3 Players (similar to last year)
4. Porcelain White Body and Bumpers (similar to last year)
5. Brownish Roof (As opposed to Black roof in last year's edition)
6. Grey chrome finish (as opposed to gold in last year's edition)
7. Alloy Wheels (Same as last year)

The car is available for order now and will be available in Safire (Petrol) and Quadrajet (Diesel) avatar. The price premium over current Aura variant is approximately Rs. 31,000 /-

good news, and given the price difference is acceptable with full leather dash and seats.Why dont they launch this spl.edition with Abs and Airbags, or atleast ABS.Also good to see gold decals are taken over with grey chrome finish decals.Any pictures and date of launch of this variant?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vijaythacker (Post 1514877)
good news, and given the price difference is acceptable with full leather dash and seats.Why dont they launch this spl.edition with Abs and Airbags, or atleast ABS.Also good to see gold decals are taken over with grey chrome finish decals.Any pictures and date of launch of this variant?

Agreed
Enough of this alloys, leather and crome finish stuff, they should have also managed to add ABS & Airbags this time round.

I believe it is practically more challenging to deploy ABS and airbags than these alloys / leather / chrome, thats why you always get only fancier changes to "limited edition" cars. IMHO cars with ABS and airbags should not be called as "limited edition" instead top variant with ABS standard on all variants.

Wow! two years already? The anniv version looks good and let see what people have to say about the dash getting leathers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1515102)
Wow! two years already?

Nope. It's only a year, Indica Vista was launched in Sept. 2008.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick1977 (Post 1514838)
The new anniversary edition makes me think if I bought mine in a hurry? No regrets though, the car really feels planted even on really wet roads.
Any ide which company are the alloy's being sourced from? I am sure the design is going to be different, since the last alloy's were sourced from Aura, which has shut shop a few months back.

Alloy design remains same though I have been informed that the manufacturer has changed. One of the feedback from the previous anniversary model was about the great looks of supplied alloys and company wanted to retain the same but there were problems with manufacturer, so the same design continues albeit with a different manufacturer.

akhilesh, just curious - who else makes OE alloys in india? neo?