Team-BHP - CAR India and BIKE India magazine launched !!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   CAR India and BIKE India magazine launched !!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/6691-car-india-bike-india-magazine-launched.html)

The Indian edition of CAR magazine and also BIKE India were finally launched today. I am just back from the launch party held at the Taj Hotel this evening and the first complimentary issues of both the mags are in my hand. CAR India is priced at Rs. 75/- and BIKE India at Rs.50/-

CAR India has a good feel to it and most of the stories are international. Infact I am quite impressed. The BIKE India magazine is decent as well but realyl havent gone through it since I'm not much of a bike guy.

The magazines should be on the stands soon.

Dippy

Quote:

The Indian edition of CAR magazine and also BIKE India were finally launched today. I am just back from the launch party held at the Taj Hotel this evening and the first complimentary issues of both the mags are in my hand. CAR India is priced at Rs. 75/- and BIKE India at Rs.50/-
Does the Car magazine have a website :confused: Also would you be able to post the review of Swift from the magazine? Thanks in advance please:

hey dippy was wondering what u would pull off after the Bentley, and voila the new mag launch , hats off to you man,
Mag looks good well the more the competition the better it is.... looking forward to your reviews on them

alright....so we got ourselves one more international mag...
anyone has an idea when Top Gear comes to India? can only get it on certain stores selling international mags and that too for around 700 bucks!

Well , thats a preety good news dippy . Seems like finally Autocar india 'll face a stiff competition .

Hmm....at 75bucks its pricey. Looks like we're going to see a hike from ACI & OD soon...

Great !!! let there be some competition for us to benifit.

Totally useless magazines; when I can get better content on the net for free.

However, going by the ACI experience of the content of the original is far superior than the local version - heavily diluted for India. If you think ACI is worse, you should see Autocar malaysia/ singapore - pathetic

Great news Dippy. What about the writeup quality? Any known journalists?

GTO

Nice. How many pages? Is it a monthly or a weekly magazine?

Car magazines we have enough off. I'm more interested in checking out BIKE. We finally get a mag solely for bikes!

Just went through the magazine. This issue features Indian reviews on the Swift, Innova and Fiat Adventure but if you look at the way the stories have been put out its way different from ACI and OD. The Indian reviews have a very classy feel photography is great . Basically the Indian car reviews have been laid out in an international standard eg: you feel you are reading the Innova test in CAR UK mag.

The other stories are from the international edition on the Cayman, the new S class, a drive featuring the Range Rover Sport, the Aston DB9. With so much international content I think 75/- is ok for now.

Dippy

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
However, going by the ACI experience of the content of the original is far superior than the local version - heavily diluted for India.

Surprisingly ajmat there is lots of international content in the Indian CAR edition. Made quite an interesting read

Dippy

And how about the Bike mag? Worth buying?