Team-BHP (
-   The Indian Car Scene (
-   -   How to use a car in 2 states? (

Minardi 25th July 2005 10:23

How to use a car in 2 states?
Our car was originally purchased and registered in Mumbai. Then it was sent to Karnataka. The registration was changed from MH to KA. Now, we need the car back in Mumbai for almost a year.

Since we have already paid the Maharashtra road tax for the car, is it Ok for it to be run here in Mumbai without getting pestered by the local cops?


satan_crazy 13th September 2005 07:53

hey minardi, were u able to find an answer to your question? i am kinda in a similar situation ... car bought in AP, re-registered to a KA number ... now if i have to take the car back to AP, can i use the earlier AP number that i had?


tsk1979 13th September 2005 11:54

If you guys have not taken the refund for your old road tax then you will not have to pay road tax, but not sure that is the adminstrative fees etc.,

All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:06.