Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2009, 16:38   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
As it stands Karnataka (and Maharashtra) are the most expensive for motorists. Now another tax. Maybe they can ask some (or at least one) of the judges to contribute. I hope they do not kill the Golden Goose.

One day I am sure that this nonsense of registerign cars everytime you move will come to an end, then what will KA and MH do?
completely agree with you , KA and MH will loose lot of income for sure this way. Flood tax is almost like one of the reforms of mohammed Bin tuqlaq
Old 13th October 2009, 20:22   #17
Senior - BHPian

Motorists are always the soft targets for revenue sources , at least in KA.

I remember sometime back road tax was increased by 2% or so in one of the KA state budgets.
Old 13th October 2009, 20:29   #18
BHPian

Karnataka is having one of the most exorbitant tax structure in the entire country, even then not ashamed to spare the poor people who have already generously donated hundreds of crores to Govt. Even after this, we don't even a speck of info where these money go.

God only should save us from these fanatics.
Old 13th October 2009, 21:14   #19
BHPian

If only these politicians diluted 10% of their holdings (legal & illegal) & pumped it back into the economy & needy legally, the entire country can tide over any kind of calamity for the next 10 centuries.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks