Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2009, 11:28   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
Fiat-First worked, and that too for my Retro Palio 1.2! Here's how:
Who says Fiat A.S.S is bad? At least I am happy that they are now very responsive.
All I can say is

I hope this becomes a practice instead of a one time drill.
Old 16th November 2009, 11:42   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
All I can say is
I hope this becomes a practice instead of a one time drill.
Yea, I too hope that this becomes a practice (for them!) and hope the responsiveness won't go down as the initial aggressiveness subsides.

The service manager of Kulathunkal Motors (Fiat Dealer & Service) was very very courteous over the phone, while the Fiat-First rep put him in conference call and he said "Sir, the service person will be coming to your home with spare parts today itself and repairing the car no matter what" when I expressed my concern of service guys not arriving the same day to my home. Seems like the customer escalations will really cost them something.

I got few calls from the Fiat-First rep during the service and after to check on the status! I am glad that they followed it up well.

Last edited by clevermax : 16th November 2009 at 11:47.
Old 16th November 2009, 16:19   #48
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
The service manager of Kulathunkal Motors (Fiat Dealer & Service) was very very courteous over the phone, while the Fiat-First rep put him in conference call and he said "Sir, the service person will be coming to your home with spare parts today itself and repairing the car no matter what" when I expressed my concern of service guys not arriving the same day to my home. Seems like the customer escalations will really cost them something.
Finally someone targetting customer "delight" rather than "satisfaction". the mantra to repeat customer and positive reviews is never a satisfied customer but rather a delighted customer. one needs to do that bit extra. very good news.
Old 16th November 2009, 16:41   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_maven View Post
Here is my experience with fiat road side assistance.

I left my punto at my home town (Kurnool, AP) for more than two weeks. And the battery got completely drained. I tried to start to car on last sat'day, but didnt start. Later, I called the sales person Ravi (Malik Cars, Hyderabad) about the problem. He gave me the fiat road side assistance toll free number.

I called them, they asked me the chassis number, model, etc details and my current location and directions to reach that place. They called me again and said their vendor will reach my home within half-hour. Within 30mins a person with spare battery came to my home and did the jump-start of the car.

Before buying punto, one of my concerns was service. This incident shows, fiat is trying a lot to improve the after sales experience of the customers. And, its a good sign for the fiat owners.
Thats good to hear! did they charge you something for this?
Old 16th November 2009, 17:57   #50
Senior - BHPian

Even I was surprised, Kulathunkal did not respond with as much vigour (in fact they didnt respond at all ) when I was stranded on the roadside. Thank after that I've noted down all their contact numbers, and know whom to escalate to now
Old 16th November 2009, 21:08   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanwal View Post
Thats good to hear! did they charge you something for this?
They didnt charge any thing.
Old 16th November 2009, 21:14   #52
Senior - BHPian

maven, is this an all india toll free number ? Can you share it with us ? Thanks.

Last edited by sdp1975 : 16th November 2009 at 21:17.
Old 17th November 2009, 08:35   #53
J.Ravi

Yesterday, I called Tata Motors toll-free number 1800 209 7979 to ascertain whether my Fiat Linea, purchased before announcement of Fiat 24x7 Roadside Assistance [RSA], is eligible for Fiat RSA. After verifying my car details, the customer care executive confirmed that my Fiat Linea is indeed covered under Fiat RSA, which was announced as Diwali festival bonanza. Wow! That's great.

sdp1975: Here is the Fiat RSA toll-free number:

1800 209 3428

Last edited by J.Ravi : 17th November 2009 at 08:48.

Old 17th November 2009, 14:27   #54
BHPian

That's a great news. Finally the company that makes great cars is taking a step forward in providing great service too. If this remains as a practice I'm sure that FIAT can regain the trust that it used to have in people's mind.
Old 17th November 2009, 14:41   #55
BHPian

"I left my punto at my home town (Kurnool, AP) for more than two weeks. And the battery got completely drained."

- Battery drained in two weeks ! Any clue why that happened ?
Old 17th November 2009, 17:43   #56
BANNED

Get the connections of externally fitted accessories .Seems to be a case of improper connections.
You may also check the battery condition.(Very rare to find a new battery problem in a new car)
Old 17th November 2009, 19:15   #57
BHPian

Its so good to hear that Fiat is working on their Image of poor A.S.S, however I would rather hear that their cars never develop any problems whatsoever. Something like Toyota.
Old 1st December 2009, 14:59   #58
BHPian

I do not understand why FIAT has included only Punto and Linea in the Fiat First. Have they forgotten that they still have Palio Stile (petrol & MJD) still in production??

What is the crime of Palio Stiles for not being included in Fiat First program??
Old 1st December 2009, 15:20   #59
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickxx2006 View Post
I do not understand why FIAT has included only Punto and Linea in the Fiat First.
Fiat First program is available for older models (Palio/Petra/ Sienna/Adventure) too, but on chargeable basis.

Recently, clevermax availed this facility for his Palio 1.2
Old 1st December 2009, 16:54   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
Fiat First program is available for older models (Palio/Petra/ Sienna/Adventure) too, but on chargeable basis.
Recently, clevermax availed this facility for his Palio 1.2
That's true. It worked well for my 1.2.
@maverickxx2006, You can check out my experience in the previous page or so.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks