Team-BHP - What among the following brands are you eagerly awaiting?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   What among the following brands are you eagerly awaiting? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/6797-what-among-following-brands-you-eagerly-awaiting.html)

To start full fledged operations in india and roll out products in C, D segments?

I voted for Nissan.. I am dying to get my hands on the Nissan Murano and the 350Z..

Quote:

Originally Posted by man23ish
I voted for Nissan.. I am dying to get my hands on the Nissan Murano and the 350Z..

Me too. But doubt whether I'll be able to afford it. The burnt orange color on the Murano looks fiesty. :)

And the VW. Love the Jettas and the Passats.

I hope, BMW and VW enter the market soon. By the time they enter the market, I should be able to afford one :D

Jaguar is entering the market too. Thats the one I would vote for but since its not in the poll my vote goes to VW

Dippy

I voted for VW. I hope to own Golf as my next car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by satish_appasani
I voted for VW. I hope to own Golf as my next car.

The poll let me, so I voted for all four! :D

The more, the merrier! --> I can't think of a single manufacturer that I would NOT want to set up full-fledged operations in India.

Would love to own a Nissan Maxima.....Would jump if they got the Skyline into India.

Of course, it you want me to choose a specific car from the above four manufacturers for them to launch in India...

1) Realistically, I would choose Nissan for the new Micra/March or Renault for the new Clio. These B+ segment hatches are both based on the same platform. This is one car that will leave the Swift for dead.

2) In a dream world - it would be a tie between the VW Golf GTi and the BMW 130i or 120d. Both fabulous hot hatches that handle like a dream - but both a little out of my budget. :mad:

Hey, I've ended up voting for all four manufacturers again! :D

surprising i found myself voting for none.

i think that before getting any of these world class brands in India
ALTEAST till people get KNOWLEDGE on how to drive car

Quote:

Originally Posted by LandCruiser
To start full fledged operations in india and roll out products in C, D segments?

i dbout there will be a C segment incase of BMW in india...BMW has already started its operations in india hasnt it ?

am sure VW has second thoughts about india after that scam ..

i voted for Nissan ..they are the best of the japs ..
would love to see the Sentra ,Altima ,Maxima, Quest compete with the current up market cars ..

I voted for Nissan. It's the only brand which might sell reliable cars that I can afford. VWs will certainly be more expensive and I'm not much of a Renault fan.
When it comes pure passion, there is just one undisputed king - a marque that is not listed here. Do I need to say which one? ;)

Dont know what i messed up while setting up the pole!! :confused:

I would vote for a Jaguar.
Way better then any of the above.
Failing that i vote for VW/AUDI.

Strange.. but no one's mentioned Lexus here. And neither Citroen which is coming to India next year with a D-segmenter. The C6.

Revv