Team-BHP - Auto Mall @ Bengaluru Palace Grounds
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Auto Mall @ Bengaluru Palace Grounds (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/69272-auto-mall-bengaluru-palace-grounds.html)

there is Auto Mall @ Palace Grounds from Nov 13th-Nov 15th. Organised by Times group.

so anything great to look out for or is it just another expo !!

any tbhpian stalls ? or anyone meeting there ??

Here is the link to their website: Relio Quick -- Auto Mall

Quote:

Originally Posted by madhukar_n (Post 1567257)
there is Auto Mall @ Palace Grounds from Nov 13th-Nov 15th. Organised by Times group.

so anything great to look out for or is it just another expo !!

any tbhpian stalls ? or anyone meeting there ??

Bangalore's Biggest Auto Showlol:

But, a nice idea for tbhpians to meet up there. Lets fix up the date and time.

Guys, Some of us are planning to drive down to B'lore for the show, will it be something which can be atleast compared with the Auto Expo or just an other show?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veelubai (Post 1571463)
Guys, Some of us are planning to drive down to B'lore for the show, will it be something which can be atleast compared with the Auto Expo or just an other show?

Don't even think about comparing it to the Auto Expo.
I spent 2 and a half days and still couldn't manage over 80% of the Auto expo.
The scale is massive!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veelubai (Post 1571463)

It cannot be compared to Auto Expo. A usual exhibition in bangalore includes stalls displaying current models by various manufacturers and few aftermarket accessory shops.

Not at all worth travelling all the way from Kerala!!

lol...sounds like this show is not going to give any great shakes,but see we people are looking for a reason to go for a Drive.:D

I agree, Journey is fun than the destination, Lets meet up guys.

Don't go there with the expectation of seeing any to-be-launched cars, all the big players are busy preparing for the Auto Expo. Auto Mall may have a handful of manufacturers..yes, but participation will be more from the dealers side than the brand directly.

Keep your expectations low and you'll have fun :)

Sure Brraj, we will try to meet and couple of other Bhpians will also be joining with me for the drive I guess. just did a Cochin - Chennai last week and that is tempting me to drive to B;lore:D

anyone aware of free entry passes??stupid:

today there is a Beetle car rally there.. start from 3.30 or 4.00(sorry for the short notice).

is there any date(sat or sun) and time, where most bhpians will be meeting ?? I can drop in at that time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by madhukar_n (Post 1578979)
today there is a Beetle car rally there.. start from 3.30 or 4.00(sorry for the short notice).

is there any date(sat or sun) and time, where most bhpians will be meeting ?? I can drop in at that time.

Wow!! Old Beetle cars' rally? Where is it??

Quote:

Originally Posted by arun1100 (Post 1578996)
Wow!! Old Beetle cars' rally? Where is it??

Is it at the Auto Expo being held at Palace Grounds? I saw its ad stating that Beele club rally would be there.

Guys come to the point now......Are BHPians meeting at the Mall. If so at what time and what place??? and by the way is there any fees and if yes then can anyone tell what is the entry fees