Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: what can be done to fiat?
can give them another chance 35 23.81%
should be ousted from indian automobile industry henceforth 11 7.48%
should put a stay to streamline A.S.S before launching other variants 101 68.71%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2009, 15:38   #166
Senior - BHPian

When I was preparing to buy a new Alto in June, many friends suggested me to buy a nice used Palio at a much lesser rate instead of paying ~ Rs 3 lacs for the Alto. Even though I liked the solid build of the car (so unlike the Alto), it was this aspect of very few FASS and scarcity of spares, even in big metros, that made me decide against it.
Old 27th November 2009, 17:08   #167
Senior - BHPian

Finally after the cat and mouse game the fogs and the cover was changed at my home today just minutes before!!

I have spoken my mind off with the service advisor and have clearly told him that this was the last time i am visiting concorde for anything.

Bye bye concorde!!. here i come VST!!

but still i feel that fiat needs to buck up be it whether it is concorde or vst !!.

And i am not closing this topic out as i am still pondering about the spares availability!!!

Last edited by geeash : 27th November 2009 at 17:10.
Old 28th November 2009, 08:12   #168
Senior - BHPian

Going for a change of TASS today!1. Going to VST to talk about the quality of service they can give me and also about the availability of spares. will report back.

But one thing for sure is that if the spares are not available and if it takes time like what i have experienced for each spare and if the TASS is going to not stock and going to use demand supply technique then it is going to hit FIAT big time for sure!!!
Old 28th November 2009, 13:09   #169
Senior - BHPian

I hope this does not become a case of devil & deep sea.

All the best, Geeash!
Old 28th November 2009, 19:01   #170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post

I have spoken my mind off with the service advisor and have clearly told him that this was the last time i am visiting concorde for anything.

Bye bye concorde!!. here i come VST!!

but still i feel that fiat needs to buck up be it whether it is concorde or vst !!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
Going for a change of TASS today!1. Going to VST to talk about the quality of service they can give me and also about the availability of spares. will report back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
I hope this does not become a case of devil & deep sea.

All the best, Geeash!
Hi Geeash,

Congratulations on getting the things done through Concord.

I would suggest you to take things a bit slower and cooler. I would also request you to ponder over one scenario (not happend actually) which is just as below.

3-4 months down the line, (god forbid), you need some serious repairs/spare parts for your car and VST exposes you to similar experience like that of concord, which again ends up in you giving a mouthful or piece of mind to the VST guy.

In such a scenario, you as a individual customer will end up no-where.
with no friends among both the dealers/service stations of chennai, you might face lots of problems.

hence my suggestion is to let the things cool off, never burn your bridges with the service guys or dealer, never spoil your personal relationship with these guys, you never know whom you would need tomorrow.

I sincerely wish that you are never required to be in this scenario,

I liked your apporach of discussing the service commitments with VST.
it is a good approach, you can also do similar discussion with your current service station.

all the best.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks