Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th December 2009, 14:17   #31
BHPian

It looks like miniature Tempo traveler. But if it comes with the diesel option it might become popular with taxis operators and some section of people who care less for looks, power, comfort etc.. and more for VFM, efficiency and space.
Only thing to watch out it is in our country such a section is Huge .
Old 24th December 2009, 15:32   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavanrv View Post
But if it comes with the diesel option it might become popular with taxis operators and some section of people who care less for looks, power, comfort etc.. and more for VFM, efficiency and space.
+1 to that. I don't seeing this thing doing good numbers. Yes the 1.3 DDIS would have worked wonders for this product given Maruti's strong service support and reliability. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be in the pipeline for now. Hope they bring it on before this too goes the Versa way. Maybe they are expecting people who are looking to upgrade from the WagonR to go in for this. Let's wait and see. The only positive point I see so far is its VFM pricing assuming its around 4 lakh ex showroom.The clear lens lamps, I must admit, do enhance the looks of the car.

Last edited by longhorn : 24th December 2009 at 15:34.
Old 24th December 2009, 18:52   #33
Senior - BHPian

Note from Support:

There is a new thread for discussions on the Eeco . Please continue discussions here Maruti Eeco

This thread is closed
Closed Thread

Most Viewed