Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st December 2009, 19:23   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond_bhai View Post
Please! How can you compare buying a Fake Gucci/Armani Tees worth 250 Bucks to a car which looks like a replica but still costs 5-6 Lakhs!! I am sure people are going to think twice spending that kind of money on an Automobile which is totally unheard of. And remember it is Chinese, and chinese are known for Cheap products. Cheap in all ways!
read it in this context: people who can't buy the original.. might buy the copy. i am not saying you and i will. There are all kinds of people. I gave an example. There are people who buy a 12 lakh Skoda, still badge it as a BMW! You'll find all kinds of people brother!
Old 8th July 2011, 12:42   #47
BHPian

Re: Spyshots: Chery

I saw this Chery QQ near Defense Colony flyover, New Delhi yesterday afternoon, so took some pictures. I spoke to the driver of this car who told me that they have imported this car from China, on further asking me more about the car he refused to tell me anything but allowed my to take some pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Spyshots: Chery-imag0020.jpg  

Spyshots: Chery-imag0022.jpg  

puneetghai1978 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2011, 13:26   #48
Senior - BHPian

decades OLD dyes end up in china and they are dumping the vehicles made out of these dyes into india.

Premier RIO
Force Motor FORCE 1
Cherry vehicles
Funty quad bikes
...invasion of the clones
Old 8th July 2011, 15:40   #49
BHPian

Front View of the Chery QQ Car
Old 8th July 2011, 17:35   #50
BHPian

I completely understand the rant against the Chinese and their products but has anyone looked at the Tiggo interiors. It oozes quality, similar almost to the standards set by the Fabia.
The beige is very beautiful and not as sore as the ones on Innova or Optra. The gaps are so consistent, you would forget it is a lemon (read Cherry).
The ergonomics are spot on, steering controls, dead pedal, nice looking centre console, good leather all around and nice airy cabin.
Just look it over once and honestly smile at yourselves if an iota of doubt creeps in.

Model Listing#

Oh I forget to mention the plastics, brushed aluminum finish on gear knob, cubby holes, and integrated music system. The 2.0l engine might just whoop Rio’s rear.

And am not advocating it, just some food for thought.

Cheers
Old 8th July 2011, 21:20   #51
BHPian

Front view of the Car
Attached Thumbnails
Spyshots: Chery-chery-qq.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks